Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,598 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Edel

image (2).png

Custom Fitting At Its Finest

At the heart of Edel's brand is custom fitting. This is especially true with their putters, as their fitting carts host most options with the available “modular” build. If you have not experienced an Edel putting fitting, it should be on your bucket list of golf things to do, as they offer a truly unique experience.

The new Edel Array brings another level of customization to putters and features several new options.

These include four different models, with all three mallet designs now being available for left-handed golfers. There is also a single right-handed only blade design available.

The other options include four different neck options, two alignment aids for the blade, and six for the mallets. As well as five sole weight options, four grip choices, and a Tour Lock Opti-Vibe Weighting system for internal shaft weighting options.

That is a lot of options in one putter!

Edel Fitting Cart - 1.jpg

What Edel Is Saying

Edel says their Array putters are “Machined to the tightest tolerances for exacting precision. Each putter features a striking surface forged and machine-milled from 1025 carbon steel, known for its superior sound and softer feel. In tandem, head shapes and multiple alignment plates offered by the Array Putter line create a very powerful solution to aim bias."

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four testers to test, review, and keep an Edel Array Putter they are fit into. The selected testers will share their fitting experience and testing experience with our community to see how this new line truly performs!

Are you interested in being a tester for the Edel Array putters?

image (3).png

*Registration closes Feb 14
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Feb 20
*This testing opportunity is open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members located in North America.
*Testers will be responsible to schedule and be fit for the Array putter at their own expense.  A list of local fitters can be provided.

199 Comments

Very interested in this one. The F-3 looks really good to me. Can’t wait to follow along and see our members thoughts. 

Just a quick side note to all those that apply. Putter reviews are some of the hardest reviews we do. It takes tons of creativity and hard work to give a good review normally but putters seem to take that up a notch. Good luck to all that apply. 

This is a really cool opportunity. The first putter I bought was in the spring of 2007, my senior year of high school. It was the White Hot XG #7. I played on the golf team for my public school all 4 years, and we were terrible. Our final home match I shot par for the first and only time using the my new putter, draining an 8 footer downhill for birdie on hole 9.

I tried a Seemore blade, which I like, some years back, but ultimately came back to the #7. These Edel Array putters are beautiful, and I would love to see what a modern fitting and putter could do to enhance my game and maybe de-throne the Odyssey!

Good luck everyone!

Wow what an opportunity, these look great. I have an Edel EAS 4.0 that I got fit for at CC last year. Maybe the first putter I think I have ever aimed properly. I like the look of these even better and it’s interesting that they have gone back to more traditional face balancing styles. I did think I would be interested in signing up for any putting tests short of Lab. But with the look of these and I would love to do an actual Edel fitting and could make the 3 hour drive to their machine shop Liberty Hill, TX to be able to share that experience. I will have to think about it. Good luck to all that apply. 

Great opportunity to test Edel Array putters! Like @tdc1 said above, its too early in the year in NE to be able to do a putter test justice, so as much as I'd like to apply to be a tester for this one, it is not to be. Good luck to all who do apply, however. 

Great to see so many custom option. These look awesome! I’ve been working on my putting a lot recently and have seen some great improvement and would love to try one of these. 

Very cool opportunity. I have always been intrigued by Edel's fitting process and their focus on alignment.  It looks like the GolfTec that I have been taking lessons at is an Edel fitter, so I will be following this one closely.

Edel has such a dedication to the fitting aspect of golf and these putters are the pinnacle of that. I played with a guy that had one and went through the fitting process and every single putt looked like it was going in and most of them did from inside 10 feet. This is an awesome opportunity again from MGS and Edel.

1 hour ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Very excited this one! I can’t wait to see what combos our testers fit into best.

i love the look of the f-3 but would probably still best be suited by the b-1. 

I'd probably go F-2 with slant neck & triple dot alignment 🔥

1 hour ago, P Mitch said:

Am I the only 1 that didnt know you could be fit for a putter?  very cool opportunity

Until recently and through reading this forum, I did not!

Heck, I didn't know that a fitting was broken down to 6 sections, and you pay for each or the whole bag! (Driver, woods/hybrids, irons, wedges, putters, and balls!)

This Test is now closed to further comments.