Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,430 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

Link appears broken (or not active) to sign up. Great opportunity. I’ll check back to hopefully sign up.

Love the Alphard V2 and would love the opportunity to compare the two.

I have been using the V2 every week for over five years

I play my local 9 hole course 2 times a week, this opportunity will definitely make me want to play more - assuming we can still sign up 😎!

I would love to do this. I walk my course 4 mornings a week and am already thinking of getting an electronic trolley, as they are called in Europe. I believe the signup link is broken as the email I revived says the signup is good until March 26 and the signup link says it ended 10 hours ago. It is March 21. Hope this gets fixed so I can hopefully be one of the few very lucky ones.

5 minutes ago, Crossroads Golf said:

Looks like the deadline has passed 10 hrs ago but this would be a great opportunity to get golfers out and about while saving on cart fees! Win win!

Sorry my bad! This date changed a few times. Updated!

I would love to do this and am the perfect tester. I walk over 100 rounds per year, in the golf capital (Myrtle Beach) with a 20+ year old Speed Cart.  However, the sign-up period ended before anyone could see it with zero entries. 

I've looked into adding the electric wheel kit to my caddytek, but I have never been a fan of add on items and expecting good results  This cart looks great just wonder how it will do in the Midwest spring with all the rain and soft ground. Maybe a little snow here and there.

I am super excited to see how these reviews play out Over a long-term PERIOD I Wish everyone who applies the Best Of luck.

I can't help but think this is going to be perfect for those are always walking courses. This will not include me. Because I barely walk any of the Courses that I play.

Good luck to everybody and thanks again MGS for partnering for an amazing testing opportunity

34 minutes ago, Mitch H said:

I would love to do this. I walk my course 4 mornings a week and am already thinking of getting an electronic trolley, as they are called in Europe. I believe the signup link is broken as the email I revived says the signup is good until March 26 and the signup link says it ended 10 hours ago. It is March 21. Hope this gets fixed so I can hopefully be one of the few very lucky ones.

It's fixed. I would encourage you to look at the first post from @GolfSpy_APH and click on the "how to be a tester guide" link to make sure you have a real chance. 

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

It is back! 

Another incredible company who has been a forum participant in the past is back in 2024! Thrilled to have them take part and including a full range of products for 3 very fortunate forum members!

If you are new to the forum check out this thread: HOW TO BE A TESTER GUIDE it will help you learn how to increase your chances at being selected. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.