Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Testers Wanted: ExPutt RG

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,497 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: ExPutt

ExPuttFeature.jpg

Do you find putting practice boring or repetitive? Is it something you avoid doing because it is not true enough to real-world situations? ExPutt is a putting simulator that aims to change that. It is a small, portable device that can be used for fun and to improve your putting at home with minimal space required.

What Is ExPutt RG?

ExPutt is a small putting simulator that connects to your smart device or TV and provides real-world feedback and situations to help you improve your putting. The ExPutt system consists of a putting mat with a foam backstop, a remote, and a tripod camera for measuring putts. The system features training and game modes for practice, competition, and fun, as well as real courses.

ExPutt RG Numbers

On the data side, ExPutt provides ball speed, launch direction, distance, putter path, tempo, and impact angle. Want to enhance the experience? Place stickers on your putter for more accurate data.

ExputtPractice.jpg

Playing Modes

ExPutt offers three playing modes. The Classic Mode has three sub-modes: Practice, Play9, and Challenge, which allow golfers to work on various aspects of putting, including on-course play. Explorer Mode focuses on your putting weaknesses. Golfers can select a pin position and recreate putts from the past on real courses. Multi Mode allows golfers with ExPutt devices to compete against each other in real time.

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep an ExPutt RG device. For this testing opportunity, we want golfers who are committed to improving their putting to see if the ExPutt RG can help them achieve that. We want the testers to compete against each other in Multi Mode and to share their full experience with the device, from unboxing to simulation rounds.

Are you a golfer who struggles with putting? Think this test could solve your putting woes?

Want to learn more? -https://exputt.com/ 

ExPuttHome.jpg

• This test is open to all forum members worldwide.
  • Registration ends July 3.
  • Testers will be announced on the MyGolfSpy Forum on July 9.

171 Comments

5 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

What a great testing opportunity from MyGolfSpy and Exputt! It's going to be fun to compare and contrast the upgrades from the previous model. 

Is this different to the older/original model? I remember seeing this when it came out a few years ago, I did check their website just now and can't see if this an upgrade at all though

I'm in for this one. My putting is the pits at the moment and this looks like it will make putting Practice a little more fun. It also looks like I will be able to narrow down which putter I'm more consistent with and it would be awesome having a putting contest with the other Testers. 

Thank you Exputt and MGS for the opportunity!

This is exactly the kind of tech that I think would really encourage practice when the weather is horrible 80% of the year. Start a challenge with my daughter.