Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Wood

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,803 signups
Equipment Type: Fairway Wood
Vendor: Sub 70

ProV2Feature.jpg

Sub 70 is no stranger to MyGolfSpy Forum testing. We have featured their products in several testing opportunities over the years. For 2024, we have a special product that we are excited to bring to our membership: the Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods.

About The Pro V2 Fairway Woods

This fairway wood from Sub 70 is their newest wood release and is packed with technology. It features their Dual Face Technology, which has two separate faces filled with a TPE resin in between. The forward face has variable face thickness to help increase ball speeds across the face and increase distance for golfers.

The Pro V2 also features a dual weight system for ball flight, swing weight, and MOI adjustability, as well as a carbon fiber crown. Standard weights feature a 2-gram front weight and a 9-gram rear weight, with extra weight options available.

As there is no adjustable sleeve featured on the Pro V2, it is offered in three lofts from 15 to 21 degrees (or 3-wood to 7-wood).

Sub 70 claims the Pro V2 is the ultimate in power and workability, which is where you come in.

ProV2Face.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a Sub 70 Pro V2 fairway wood of their choice. Testers will be required to get on course and launch monitor data to compare to their current fairway (or comparable club) and provide feedback to our community.

We want to know how it performs and if their claims of distance and workability are true. Will it be able to knock your current club out of the bag? Let’s find out!

SUB70PROV21.jpg

*Testing opportunity open to Forum Members in the US only.

*Registration will close July 4.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 9.

*This club is only available for right-handed golfers.

113 Comments

Wow, this is perfect. I have a 3 and 5 wood that works perfectly for me, and I have been looking for a seven wood that fills the gap in my iron. I am 77 years young and don't hit them as long, and this would help with accuracy. Good luck to all contestants.

Sub 70 699 Pro V2 and TAIII wedges are my gamers. I’d love a chance to try their fairways and see if there is a chance I can fill the bag with more of their equipment. My 7 iron got me a hole in one yesterday. MyGolfSpy turned me on to these clubs. Also turned me on to the ball that went in the cup - Maxfli Tour

Since I still haven't upgraded my 3 wood to Ping G425 as I have with my driver and hybrids, this would be a great opportunity to test something different. Working at a golf course, I play 2-3 times a week with unlimited range availability as well.