TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Exputt and Sub 70 Fairways! ×

Testers Wanted: GOLF+

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,706 signups
Equipment Type: Virtual Golf
Vendor: GOLF+

TWGOLFfeature.jpg

Continuing our trend of bringing varied opportunities to the MyGolfSpy Forum community, we have one that brings the golf course and your game to your living room with GOLF+ and the world of virtual golf.

About GOLF+ 

GOLF+ is the official VR golf game of the PGA Tour. Take a stroll through St Andrews, test your game at Pinehurst No. 2 or immerse yourself in the raucous excitement of the 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale. GOLF+ offers daily tournaments, a variety of multiplayer modes, 20 different real-world courses (and counting) and physics engineered by tens of thousands of real-world swings. GOLF+ is built BY golfers, for golfers.

TWGOLF2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity 

We are searching for three golfers to test and review the full GOLF+ experience. GOLF+ is available exclusively on the Meta Quest platform. Don’t have a headset? Not to worry. Testers will receive a Meta Quest 3 headset as well as a golf club controller attachment to bring the game to life.

For this testing opportunity, we want golfers to not only review the product and its features but also to compete against each other in tournaments and matches with members of the GOLF+ team.

We want to know how this virtual experience compares to your real-life experience. Can it take the place of a weekly round if the weather isn’t cooperating? Can it help provide accurate feedback on your swing and even improve your game?

The final portion of this testing opportunity includes the GOLF+ TOUR where our testers will compete with the rest of the GOLF+ community to see where they stack up.

Think you are able to take on fellow members in a virtual tournament? Are you ready to chronicle your journey through the GOLF+ virtual experience and provide feedback to our community?

TWGOLF!.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.

*Registration closes July 11. 

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 16.

153 Comments

I will be curious to hear from the testers how realistic the golf mechanics of the simulation are. Does is correctly capture your slice and other miss hits?  How does it or doesn’t it translate to the RL game of golf. Either way getting a chance to virtually play some major bucket list courses is a cool opportunity. 

Good luck to those that register for this test. I will definitely be following the results. 

This would be an amazing opportunity, I've been looking into SIM Golf but Virtual Golf..... being a lifelong gamer I'm not afraid to say this is possibly the coolest piece of golf related technology I've ever seen. This opens up opportunities for people from all walks if life, imagine if they come out with an all accessibility gaming option like Xbox and Co. People who've never had the opportunity to play through injury and illness could play their dream course. Awesome.

Great opportunity for the members here thanks to the efforts of the MGS staff and Golf+.

For those in areas where year-round golf is not possible due to weather, this may be the ticket to play year-round on a multitude of courses. 🤔

Best to all that apply and are selected, looking forward to the comments and reviews.