Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

40 minutes ago, Ben Fentress said:

This simulator looks really nice. I have tried others but I would love to test this thing out.

IMG_3132.jpeg

IMG_3131.png

That is the exact set up i would love to eventually have!

Man this would be an awesome upgrade from my Garmin R10 approach! And put my gaming PC to actual use 😄 Good luck everyone!!!

How good is this test???!!!

I've always dreamed of a sim at home but I feel it would negatively affect my life in a huge way as I'd never be off it!!

Good luck, everyone

Oh my and the hits keep on coming. What a great opportunity for those chosen. But the real stars are the MGS forum administrator and moderators. What a run. Exceedingly well done. 

7 hours ago, MattF said:

I have one so I will be sitting out this test.

You need to make sure your computer will be able to handle the program that you need to run the ST+, especially the graphics card. An integrated card will not work well, you need a stand alone graphics card for the system to run well.

I'm in the process of putting together a PC just for the ST+ that will run the program because my laptop just won't do it since the last update.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Best of luck.

I am so glad my wife is computer savvy, whereas I can spell the word “computer”.

I have only used shot monitors at indoor driving ranges and they seem like a really good idea, the only thing I have a problem with is using the driving range where the balls are mediocre.

This Test is now closed to further comments.