Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
12,389 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: LAB

Testers Wanted: L.A.B. Putters

Rolling a golf ball into a hole shouldn’t be complicated. Yet for golfers around the world, putting is the most challenging part of the game. L.A.B. Golf was created to simplify things. 

image.png

We are looking for 6 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to take part in a longer term L.A.B. Golf Putter Member Test (Roughly 6 weeks)

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members

All heads available for this test (DF 2.1, Mezz.1, Mezz.1 Max and Link.1)

International? Good!

RH or LH? Good!

Follow the Lab review here

359 Comments

I was recently at the Ping facility for a fitting and got some really good information in their putting lab.  They did some work on my current putter and recommended a putter with more toe hang and I didn't find one I was comfortable with.  (I use a Ping Ketsch) I would really like to try one of the Lab putters with some toe hang as I do like mallet heads and I could see how it would work for me.  

I find this company fascinating.....I'm a traditionalist - Mizuno blades & Cameron Newport 2 - and generally don't tend to like putters with a lot of "stuff" going on.  Messed around with a LAB putter at a PGA Superstore and decided that if I were to ever make a change, it might be to this

Man, I’ve always wanted to try a LAB putter.  One of my strengths is putting but also one of my weakness is my inability to stick to one putter!  I love the Seemore philosophy and have always wanted to try LAB against it.  Good luck to everyone who has entered!

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I am truly so excited to have this test back on our schedule! 

LAB was such a great partner for our testers to work with last year and @GolfSpy_SAM can truly attest to how it transformed his game. 

Big thanks to LAB golf and great to see another international test on the books! 

Told you we had some more special member tests on the  books!

Awesome job to all the staff for getting LAB golf back again.  I was extremely jealous of the testers last year so it's great to see this one come back again.

This is such a great community to be a part of! The opportunities we get to be a part of are pretty slick to say the least. That being said, I’m more of a heavy mallet roller so I’m not as inclined to put my hat in the ring for this one. I will enjoy reading the results though! Good luck everyone 

One of my relatives was swearing by these a couple days ago and I just happen to be in market for a new putter… what a coincidence to wake up to this on a Sunday morning!

Shout out to LAB for offering an awesome test this Spring!

I’ve always been interested in their philosophy but haven’t yet found a shape that sings to me.

However, I did get to roll a few putts with one of the DF 2.1 putters and was shocked at how good it actually felt, and the shapes seem to be getting better and better so I’ll be keeping them on my radar in the future.

Thank you LAB golf!

Have done a huge amount of research on lab golf putters and had the chance to hit one of Christmas thanks to the lab golf tour rep even though it was an inch short for me felt pretty good. Would love to put it up against my Scotty and spider putters to see which one comes out on top 

Haven't upgraded putter in a loooong time.  Current Karsten Anser 1959 and Tour Edge HP 5 need to be challenged by the Link 1 or the Mezz 1!

Haven't switched putters since the 80's. Been thinking it's time, since last season's showing was adding strokes. Been practicing feverishly and the solid stroke is back, but would appreciate the opportunity to test a quality putter.

I am vry much interested in seeing how the L.A.B. putter compares in practice to a face-balanced putter. I use an arm-lock putting stroke, requiring a longer shaft and grip.

Been getting bombarded with these LAB ads on social media!! Been wanting to pull the trigger, but hopefully can be a tester!

Would love to give a L.A.B. putter a good test run! Have heard only great things about them and have started to see them more and more at the club. I currently use a PXG Battle Ready Gunboat putter and the best thing I like about it is the weight and the alignment aid. From what I have seen, one of the L.A.B. putters has a similar set up and think it would be a great test to compare. Thank you!

They say if you have 2 putters, you don’t really have one.  Well, since I have 20+ I guess I definitely don’t have one (that I can rely on)!

Played golf yesterday and missed four putts within a 11/2 foot distance. (two within a foot).  Have the yips really bad.  Maybe this putter will work for me and others that have same problem.  I would like to test it and provide feedback to the members.

This Test is now closed to further comments.