GROUP BUY: Jones X MyGolfSpy Forum Member Bags

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
25 signups
Equipment Type: Custom Bag
Vendor: Jones Golf Bags

Jones x MyGolfSpy Forum - Member Bags

image.png

We have a super opportunity for our forum members to purchase (THIS IS NOT A TESTING OPPORTUNITY) a customized Jones Trouper R Golf Bag complete with a custom embroidered MyGolfSpy Forum "For Spy Use Only" logo and your name or username.  You will have the option to choose from any stock color bag option and embroidery color for your name.

And the best part... We have a great price of only $175 (plus shipping and any applicable taxes)!

I am working on getting the shipping estimates and will update this post when I know.  For international members interested I will reach out with a custom quote for you before submitting an order.

image.png

We are expecting this to take around 2 months from our order submission date to be delivered.   In order to expedite the process we will submit all orders that we have this Friday (May 5th) so fill out the order form today!

Each bag will have the Logo on the front pocket as rendered below.

image.png

Then you can personalize your bag further with your username or name on the right side (long) pocket.  You can choose from Athletic or Script text and also choose the color used.

UPDATE ON NAMES: There will not be a character limit. Jones embroiders in hoops, so the more characters the smaller the embroidery/text will be, if that makes sense! The hoops that we will use on the right side will be 4 x 7 and 3 x 9.

Athletic v Script

IMG_4715.jpeg IMG_4738.jpeg

Available Color Options:

Black

IMG_4715.jpeg

White

IMG_4716.jpeg

Navy

IMG_4719.jpeg

Sonoma

IMG_4720.jpeg

Fern

IMG_4718.jpeg

Olive

IMG_4717.jpeg

Clay Green

IMG_4714.jpeg

Charcoal

IMG_4713.jpeg

Sienna

IMG_4712.jpeg

La Creme

IMG_4710.jpeg

Moon Gray

IMG_4709.jpeg

Navy with Light Pink

IMG_4711.jpeg

Head on over to Jones's website HERE to pick your options then come back here to fill out the order form!

If you have any questions just send me ( @GolfSpy_BOS ) a PM!

187 Comments

These are awesome, I was looking at the navy one for many months but never purchased. Funny timing though bc I literally just got a Ping Hoofer a month ago because of the MGS most wanted bag list. Prior to that I had been using the Jones Players Series carry bag for 2 years and was in the marked for a stand bag and def would have gotten another Jones if this had been available

I was just telling my fiancée it's time to change-out my Titleist cart bag for a stand bag....tired of my clubs laying on the ground when not strapped in 😢

Great opportunity for a fantastic price!

Unfortunately, I've reached my 'golf stuff' limit & wedding plans/items come first now

Hopefully there will be another opportunity to represent - especially with a stand bag 🙏 

Bought a new bag at the end of last year so to remain reasonable, I will pass my turn this time, but the fern or clay green could be nice alternates. I'll try me best not to find any justification to place an order😅.

23 minutes ago, IAGolfDad said:

For those who may have gotten a bag recently or opting out of the order, any chance we could get some MGS Forum bag tags designed too? Logo, name, etc? Would be a nice addition to bags!

We are working on several things (patches included) however that will still be a ways down the road as we would need funding from the main site. 

This we are able to do and pass discounts onto you and we dont actually handle the funds. 

Lots in the works, but still would be a ways away. 

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy TCB said:

We will be Twinsies on the course Kenny.  La Creme for me as well.  

There's been multiples of La Creme, Clay Green, Olive, Charcoal, and Moon Grey so far.  La Creme does seem to be leading the charge... and it is quite a lovely color, can't blame any one of you for picking it!  I'm going with Moon Grey though.  

Unless I change it before the orders go through.

La Creme is beautiful, as are some of the other light colored bags. I have a light sun mountain that is beautiful, but really shows  dirt much more than a darker color. The Jones bags look beautiful. If I get one it will be a darker color.

PXL_20230503_190843256.jpg

I noticed on the Jones site you can customize the left side pocket with an icon. I didn’t see that option here. Just wanted to clarify that, that isn’t an option with this group buy?

2 hours ago, GolfSpy TCB said:

We will be Twinsies on the course Kenny.  La Creme for me as well.  

2 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

There's been multiples of La Creme, Clay Green, Olive, Charcoal, and Moon Grey so far.  La Creme does seem to be leading the charge... and it is quite a lovely color, can't blame any one of you for picking it!  I'm going with Moon Grey though.  

It was a tough choice for me.  Moon Gray was my other choice.  

5 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

I had trouble choosing too.  So I am also getting a black one.  🙂 

33 minutes ago, Contron said:

Did a 180 on my color, went with the Sienna, just couldn't take my eyes off that bold color. Is there a way to order a second? I was going to nab one for my girlfriend

Yes. Send me a PM with what you want for the second one! Then I’ll have you review both before we submit!

18 hours ago, sabramFL said:

La Creme is beautiful, as are some of the other light colored bags. I have a light sun mountain that is beautiful, but really shows  dirt much more than a darker color. The Jones bags look beautiful. If I get one it will be a darker color.

PXL_20230503_190843256.jpg

That bag script is so good.