Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Bombtech golf?

derek87

Chiming In from ohio on a 2 year thread. 

From what I’m reading idk if I just got some magic clubs or if there are some people here that are partial to just trashing a company because they don’t like what it stands for. 

Ive been golfing for idk 10 years or something. I learned to have a opportunity to get closer to the owners of the business I was working for. To which it did help me make a connection and move up, more importantly I fell in love with the game. 

I started with a old set of king snake irons and Wilson barely modern driver and wood. 

Moved up to some power built starters then to some Calloway diablo (also a starter set, I know) and finally to a set of bombtech irons 2-pw and a Grenade 2 driver. (I also used a Tommy armor 845 fairway wood and Taylor made m2 rescue 4 hybrid) 

now about the bombtech clubs. When I used the Calloways I used an adjustable driver, you know where you can move the head to blah blah blah. And change weights around. Took me a minute to dial her in. With the bonbtech it was just natural off the rip, I have a pretty mean slice when I’m not actively focusing on it. But the Grenade 2 definitely helped level that out. I hit the ball off the tee straighter, more consistent and long (I have a pretty slow speed to the standard of my kill em all regular swing the sh out of itb dudes) I usually out drive them and have a realistic shot at par on 80% of holes because of that. 

Now I say a shot at par and whatever. I’m no Sunday golfer. Hell not even a Thursday golfer because tbh I rarely convert. But the opportunity is there. 

As a intermediate golfer my drives are about 15 yards longer. My irons are 10 yards longer and I can’t say they made my iron shots straighter because those have always been money for me. (Minus the duffs cuz I’m not not will I ever be the greatest) but longer distance. They are lighter and my body hates me less after 18 and I would recommend them for any starter to intermediate. If your a banger or avid golfer, prob not the club for you.