Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

2 minutes ago, puffler said:

Hello All!  

My name is Dave and I live in Summerville SC just outside Charleston.  I am retired from the USAF, recently retired from my second career in IT and waiting for SS to kick in so I can play more golf!  I have been playing golf since I was 10 years old.  My dad played a lot and we moved to a short 9 hole course in AZ when I was about 13.  I would go out just before sundown and hit shots to the 3rd green (my dad was the club president so no one said anything!).  Played a lot of golf in high school and got pretty good but once I joined the military I only played once or twice a year for quite awhile.  Being semi-retired now I try to get out a few times a month.  I'm trying to get my grandson interested, took him out for his first round last month.

• Handicap/Average score - I say my handicap is 21 since that's what SwingU app tells me.  I normally shoot in the 90s with those occasional "I can't miss" scores in the 80s and "I hate golf" scores in the 100s
  • What I love about golf - I was never really athletic so golf was about the only sport I was halfway decent at.  But I do enjoy the camaraderie, being outdoors and hitting that occasional OMG shot that keeps me coming back out there
  • What brings me to MGS - I mostly enjoy the reviews and really want to be a tester someday (because I really like free stuff!)
  • Where from/home course - Born in CA, grew up in AZ, living in SC for the past 34 years.  I don't really have a home course but the two I enjoy most around the Charleston area are Crowfield Golf Club in Goose Creek and The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation in N. Charleston.  Both are challenging without being too difficult and have great military and senior rates
  • Best/worst about this region - you can pretty much golf year round in SC.  That being said, the summer months are brutal (planning on playing Friday 8:45am tee time temperature forecast is around 80 with probably 70% humidity so going to feel like 90 to over 100 during the round).  Late fall and spring are beautiful for golf with many winter days just as nice.
  • My nickname  - puffler is something I've used online since first getting a computer when my son was in high school, I think I saw the name/word in one of his school newspapers.  Not sure what it was referring to but I've used it for years

Last thing - I like to golf on the cheap.  Most of my clubs are good quality used clubs with the exception being my PXG irons I bought new 2 years ago and my Odyssey putter I bought new at least 10 years ago with Christmas money.  Most everything else I have in my bag (and including the bag) were bought off eBay or online retailers.  If anyone else is on here from the Charleston area or going to be visiting here hit me up and we can try to get a round in.

Welcome to the Forum!

GT4,10 *, Ventus Black TR 6 S Velacore

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

5 hours ago, puffler said:

Hello All!  

My name is Dave and I live in Summerville SC just outside Charleston.  I am retired from the USAF, recently retired from my second career in IT and waiting for SS to kick in so I can play more golf!  I have been playing golf since I was 10 years old.  My dad played a lot and we moved to a short 9 hole course in AZ when I was about 13.  I would go out just before sundown and hit shots to the 3rd green (my dad was the club president so no one said anything!).  Played a lot of golf in high school and got pretty good but once I joined the military I only played once or twice a year for quite awhile.  Being semi-retired now I try to get out a few times a month.  I'm trying to get my grandson interested, took him out for his first round last month.

• Handicap/Average score - I say my handicap is 21 since that's what SwingU app tells me.  I normally shoot in the 90s with those occasional "I can't miss" scores in the 80s and "I hate golf" scores in the 100s
  • What I love about golf - I was never really athletic so golf was about the only sport I was halfway decent at.  But I do enjoy the camaraderie, being outdoors and hitting that occasional OMG shot that keeps me coming back out there
  • What brings me to MGS - I mostly enjoy the reviews and really want to be a tester someday (because I really like free stuff!)
  • Where from/home course - Born in CA, grew up in AZ, living in SC for the past 34 years.  I don't really have a home course but the two I enjoy most around the Charleston area are Crowfield Golf Club in Goose Creek and The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation in N. Charleston.  Both are challenging without being too difficult and have great military and senior rates
  • Best/worst about this region - you can pretty much golf year round in SC.  That being said, the summer months are brutal (planning on playing Friday 8:45am tee time temperature forecast is around 80 with probably 70% humidity so going to feel like 90 to over 100 during the round).  Late fall and spring are beautiful for golf with many winter days just as nice.
  • My nickname  - puffler is something I've used online since first getting a computer when my son was in high school, I think I saw the name/word in one of his school newspapers.  Not sure what it was referring to but I've used it for years

Last thing - I like to golf on the cheap.  Most of my clubs are good quality used clubs with the exception being my PXG irons I bought new 2 years ago and my Odyssey putter I bought new at least 10 years ago with Christmas money.  Most everything else I have in my bag (and including the bag) were bought off eBay or online retailers.  If anyone else is on here from the Charleston area or going to be visiting here hit me up and we can try to get a round in.

Welcome aboard 

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Hello,

I have been playing golf for 40 years, I did take a 5 year break recently but started playing again 3 months ago.

my handicap currently is 9.2

i live in the North western corner of NC, do not have what I would call a home course. I play where I can.

just love the socializing that comes with golf. Recently retired and enjoying the time.

Cobra LTDX 10.5driver

Cobra LTDX 3 wood

Cobra LTDx 5 wood

Cobra Dark Speed 7 wood

Cobra King Tour irons  5 thru. p UST Recoil 680 shafts

Cobra Snakebite 48, 54, 60

Cobra Vintage Stingray 40

Snell Prime 3.0

13 minutes ago, Boris119 said:

Hello,

I have been playing golf for 40 years, I did take a 5 year break recently but started playing again 3 months ago.

i live in the North western corner of NC, do not have what I would call a home course. I play where I can.

just love the socializing that comes with golf. Recently retired and enjoying the time.

Welcome neighbor!

PXG Gen6 0311 driver 9 degree with Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g stiff shaft

Tour Edge Exotics C722 2 hybrid (17 degree)

Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 3 hybrid (20 degree)

Callaway Mavrik 5 hybrid (23 degree)

PXG 0311XP Gen3 irons 6-PW

Wedges: Edel 48 degree;  Cleveland RTX Fullface 52 degree; Cleveland Smartsole 58 degree

Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 putter

5 hours ago, Boris119 said:

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum! Finest group of golf nuts gathered in one basket!

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Welcome aboard! I have rode that area on 2 wheels for over 20 years!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Posted (edited)

Happy 4th to all!!!

I’m a new the group and thanks for having me.

How long have I been playing: Around 35 years chasing that golf ball.

My handicap: On some days awesome, the rest; a 17 handicap.

What I love about golf: I feel it’s the best sport out there and at times it’s the worst but I'm always going back.

What brings me to MyGolfSpy & do I know anyone here: I’ve been reading this forum and reviews for a long time, decided to join. I don’t believe I know anyone here.

Where am I from and my home course: I’m originally from Maryland but transplanted to SC seven years ago. I’m in the outskirt surroundings of Charlotte NC. I have a few courses I play around here but no real home course.

Best & worst things about golf in my region: Best thing is golf is pretty much a year round thing. The worst is the heat in June through early September, can get pretty brutal. The costs also get a bit steep at times.

What do I do for a living: I’ve been in the elevator industry for 29 years.

How’d you pick your nickname: I had changed it to what it is now. Need to wait to change it back to my initial “PowerFade” due to my sometime normal driver ball flight!!

I saw there was a WITB part, so here’s the sticks I swing.

Titleist TS1 driver - Stiff                                    
Titleist TS2 3 wood                                      
Titleist TS2 21 degree hybrid                    
Cobra F6 24 degree hybrid                
Cobra F7 irons                                                 
Voley SM5 sand wedge                                  
Odyssey Two Ball fang putter                        
Ball: Whatever the flavor of the month is but usually Titleist TruFeel or Soft.

Edited by BillS68
Adding WITB

Hit ‘em straight, curve right!!

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, BillS68 said:

Where am I from and my home course: I’m originally from Maryland but transplanted to SC seven years ago. I’m in the outskirt surroundings of Charlotte NC. I have a few courses I play around here but no real home course.

Welcome!  I'm about 3 hours southeast of you near Charleston.

Edited by puffler

PXG Gen6 0311 driver 9 degree with Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g stiff shaft

Wedges: Edel 48 degree;  Cleveland RTX Fullface 52 degree; Cleveland Smartsole 58 degree

Welcome!  I'm about 3 hours southeast of you near Charleston.

2 hours ago, BillS68 said:

Happy 4th to all!!!

I’m a new the group and thanks for having me.

How long have I been playing: Around 35 years chasing that golf ball.

My handicap: On some days awesome, the rest; a 17 handicap.

What I love about golf: I feel it’s the best sport out there and at times it’s the worst but I'm always going back.

What brings me to MyGolfSpy & do I know anyone here: I’ve been reading this forum and reviews for a long time, decided to join. I don’t believe I know anyone here.

Best & worst things about golf in my region: Best thing is golf is pretty much a year round thing. The worst is the heat in June through early September, can get pretty brutal. The costs also get a bit steep at times.

What do I do for a living: I’ve been in the elevator industry for 29 years.

How’d you pick your nickname: I had changed it to what it is now. Need to wait to change it back to my initial “PowerFade” due to my sometime normal driver ball flight!!

Welcome!

29 minutes ago, Nick Payne said:

God Golf Guns three things that keep us men running. Glad to be here. Small town Ellerbe NC. Just 20 min from Pinehurst. Been playing golf since middle school. Went to states and high school and haven't stopped since. Now my kids and wife all play. I am a welder full time and 3d print on the side when I can't golf.

Welcome aboard!

WITB-

3 hours ago, Nick Payne said:

God Golf Guns three things that keep us men running. Glad to be here. Small town Ellerbe NC. Just 20 min from Pinehurst. Been playing golf since middle school. Went to states and high school and haven't stopped since. Now my kids and wife all play. I am a welder full time and 3d print on the side when I can't golf.

Welcome to the Forum

Howdy y'all! , My name is Freddie,good to see lots of other who live in my area as well! 

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Im just getting back into playing,I played a lot as a young man,and even worked my first job at a golf course. I had so much fun back then just playing whenever I had time to,that I realized recently how much I missed it. My scores are improving almost every round, but usually I'm 105-115. 

What do you love about golf? I geuss I would say what I love most about golf would be that you get to have some peace and quiet while playing and then also you can enjoy it with friends for a load of laughs. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I came here looking into reviews of all sorts of things, and figured I would stay and pick up as much info as I can. I don't think I know any other spies but maybe I do?...

Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from Memphis,TN. Home course would be Lakeland golf club. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? You can play just about year round(as long as you can stand to be outside.), lots of great courses all-over, idk what the worst of my region is really, maybe that there's always a lot of water around the courses 

What do you do for a living? I'm builder/fabricator for film and television. 

How’d you pick your user name? Took two things I liked to to do and put them together! 

inbound5987424025430718781.jpg

inbound1329506036493365062.jpg

inbound3127173986766890278.jpg

Howdy y'all! , My name is Freddie,good to see lots of other who live in my area as well! 

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? Im just getting back into playing,I played a lot as a young man,and even worked my first job at a golf course. I had so much fun back then just playing whenever I had time to,that I realized recently how much I missed it. My scores are improving almost every round, but usually I'm 105-115. 

What do you love about golf? I geuss I would say what I love most about golf would be that you get to have some peace and quiet while playing and then also you can enjoy it with friends for a load of laughs. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I came here looking into reviews of all sorts of things, and figured I would stay and pick up as much info as I can. I don't think I know any other spies but maybe I do?...

Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from Memphis,TN. Home course would be Lakeland golf club. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? You can play just about year round(as long as you can stand to be outside.), lots of great courses all-over, idk what the worst of my region is really, maybe that there's always a lot of water around the courses 

How’d you pick your user name? Took two things I liked to to do and put them together! 

Hey mom! Look! No hands! 

59 minutes ago, bogeyBuilder said:

inbound5987424025430718781.jpg

inbound1329506036493365062.jpg

inbound3127173986766890278.jpg

Welcome!

Hey, all! New spy here and excited to join the community! Figured I'd drop a post here for the WITB and intro:

"How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?"

I've been playing golf casually as an adult for about 8 years with my old baseball buddies. At first it was mostly a weekend drinking thing with the boys, but over the last year or so, I've got the bug and really putting in effort to improve. I haven't done a great job with tracking my handicap thoroughly, but typically shoot just under 100.

"What do you love about golf?"

Well, I played a lot of baseball in my life and was always pretty strong at the plate. Golf reminds me a lot of baseball in that way. Funny thing though, the baseball swing apparently is great for speed, but my club face does tend to go wide open if I over swing 😮‍💨

"What brings you to MyGolfSpy? "

The first couple times I landed on MGS was reading reviews of clubs and balls. Then, learning that MGS often has testing/focus groups for new product demos sounded really cool. I'd actually love to be involved in some of those along the way. I think I write pretty well and would enjoy the particulars of testing fun new products -- this is kind of what mostly drove me to sign up. Since then, I've found MGS is a cool little community of golfers looking for some conversation. I don't actually have many golf-buddies who are really into improving. So, it's cool to read about other people's journeys and how similar or different things can be!

"Where are you from? What is your home course?"

I'm from Tampa, FL. Although, I don't quite have a "home course".. actually, it might be my garage sim in my actual home 😂

"What's In The Bag"

Driver: Cobra Aerojet

5W: Cobra LTDx (gold)

7W: Cobra LTDx Max (blue)

6-G: Cobra Forged TecX

S: Top Flite

L: Some weird TruTec club I got at a flea market and never use anyway 

P: Wilson Infinite Bucktown

Turns out, I'm a big fan of Cobra after having success with a couple of the longer clubs. It's owned by Puma, which is a brand I'm family with outside of golf, so that helped also. However, I am going to be looking to upgrade my wedges at some point in the future. Not sure which direction to go there... Vokey is the high end choice, but I'm actually interested in trying out some of the DTC options to get a bit different. 

Thanks for reading all! Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of the models above.

- BLSkee

On 7/5/2024 at 8:46 PM, Nick Payne said:

Welcome fellow North Carolinian.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Hey, everyone! I'm also new to the spy here and excited to join the community! I'm dropping the standard new WITB and intro:

Started playing golf around 20 years ago, but didn't really take it up as my main "sport / hobby" until about 10 years ago. I'm a 9 handicap and on the right day and the right course I will flirt around 80.

I love the practice and quest for perfection. I'm a range rat and spend more time there than on the course. It's just so easy in our busy lives to carve out an hour or two on the range rather than a full round. 

I love the reviews and member testing. The golf ball testing and reviews have been my favorite, as an engineer I love the testing procedures and the elimination of as many variables as possible. 

I'm from Nashville, TN. Home course is Nashville National and I play at least one of the surrounding Nashville courses once a month with the group I play with.

"What's In The Bag"

I'm all over the place with brands with srixon, taylormade, vokey, and callaway all in the bag right now. 

Qi10, 9*, Brnr Mini 13.5*,  U Wood 21*, Zx7 5-PW,  Vokey (50, 54, 60), Spider GT Max

I'll cycle in a Cobra Aerojet 5 wood or 19* U wood depending on how I'm hitting them and the course I'm playing.

Ball: Kirkland V3 for casual rounds, ProV1x for the "important" rounds

I've also struggled with the putting yips for the past 3 years leading me to now have a large collection of putters (because it has to be the putters fault, right??). I've got a couple of Seemore's, Lab Link, Lab Maxx Broomstick, Couple of Scottys and Evenrolls and now the Spider GT Max. I'm a psycho, I know. My golf friends joke that I have a tryout before each round to decide which putter makes it in the bag, and they are not too far away from the truth.

Golf Nerd from TN

Qi10, 9*, Brnr Mini 13.5*,  U Wood 21*, Zx7 5-PW,  Vokey Design, 50,54,60, Spider GT Max

3 hours ago, BLSkee said:

Hey, all! New spy here and excited to join the community! Figured I'd drop a post here for the WITB and intro:

I've been playing golf casually as an adult for about 8 years with my old baseball buddies. At first it was mostly a weekend drinking thing with the boys, but over the last year or so, I've got the bug and really putting in effort to improve. I haven't done a great job with tracking my handicap thoroughly, but typically shoot just under 100.

Well, I played a lot of baseball in my life and was always pretty strong at the plate. Golf reminds me a lot of baseball in that way. Funny thing though, the baseball swing apparently is great for speed, but my club face does tend to go wide open if I over swing 😮‍💨

The first couple times I landed on MGS was reading reviews of clubs and balls. Then, learning that MGS often has testing/focus groups for new product demos sounded really cool. I'd actually love to be involved in some of those along the way. I think I write pretty well and would enjoy the particulars of testing fun new products -- this is kind of what mostly drove me to sign up. Since then, I've found MGS is a cool little community of golfers looking for some conversation. I don't actually have many golf-buddies who are really into improving. So, it's cool to read about other people's journeys and how similar or different things can be!

I'm from Tampa, FL. Although, I don't quite have a "home course".. actually, it might be my garage sim in my actual home 😂

"What's In The Bag"

Driver: Cobra Aerojet

5W: Cobra LTDx (gold)

7W: Cobra LTDx Max (blue)

6-G: Cobra Forged TecX

S: Top Flite

L: Some weird TruTec club I got at a flea market and never use anyway 

P: Wilson Infinite Bucktown

Turns out, I'm a big fan of Cobra after having success with a couple of the longer clubs. It's owned by Puma, which is a brand I'm family with outside of golf, so that helped also. However, I am going to be looking to upgrade my wedges at some point in the future. Not sure which direction to go there... Vokey is the high end choice, but I'm actually interested in trying out some of the DTC options to get a bit different. 

Thanks for reading all! Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of the models above.

Welcome to the Forum! Plenty to get involved in and try not to feed the squirrels....

2 hours ago, no_chance_golf said:

Hey, everyone! I'm also new to the spy here and excited to join the community! I'm dropping the standard new WITB and intro:

Started playing golf around 20 years ago, but didn't really take it up as my main "sport / hobby" until about 10 years ago. I'm a 9 handicap and on the right day and the right course I will flirt around 80.

I love the practice and quest for perfection. I'm a range rat and spend more time there than on the course. It's just so easy in our busy lives to carve out an hour or two on the range rather than a full round. 

I love the reviews and member testing. The golf ball testing and reviews have been my favorite, as an engineer I love the testing procedures and the elimination of as many variables as possible. 

I'm from Nashville, TN. Home course is Nashville National and I play at least one of the surrounding Nashville courses once a month with the group I play with.

"What's In The Bag"

I'm all over the place with brands with srixon, taylormade, vokey, and callaway all in the bag right now. 

Qi10, 9*, Brnr Mini 13.5*,  U Wood 21*, Zx7 5-PW,  Vokey (50, 54, 60), Spider GT Max

I'll cycle in a Cobra Aerojet 5 wood or 19* U wood depending on how I'm hitting them and the course I'm playing.

Ball: Kirkland V3 for casual rounds, ProV1x for the "important" rounds

I've also struggled with the putting yips for the past 3 years leading me to now have a large collection of putters (because it has to be the putters fault, right??). I've got a couple of Seemore's, Lab Link, Lab Maxx Broomstick, Couple of Scottys and Evenrolls and now the Spider GT Max. I'm a psycho, I know. My golf friends joke that I have a tryout before each round to decide which putter makes it in the bag, and they are not too far away from the truth.

Welcome to the Forum! We have more than a few members that share your "love" of putters, so you'll fit right in... 

Welcome the golfspy train!!!  Woooowoooooooo!

WITB-

Good day all, 

How long have you been playing golf?  Since '94 (14yo)

What’s your handicap or normal score? Playing off of a 12, often a little better or much worse

What do you love about golf? Creative shots, scrambling 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Gearhead/tinkerer. A couple of familiar faces around here. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? Lived and played all over, grew up looping at The Country Club (Pepper Pike) and later Sahalee. NKY is home now-play a lot at Lassing Pt, Willows and Pioneer. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: 10mos of green Worst: league nights killing summer twilight 

What do you do for a living? Aviation industry 

How’d you pick your user name? Email abbreviation. 

• Ping g425 SFT
  • Paradyme 3wHL
  • JPX Hot Metal 923 Pro 5-PW
  • Mizuno T22 48°, Vokey 52, 56, 60°
  • Cobra Agera RS 2024

2 minutes ago, stokkehk said:

Good day all, 

What’s your handicap or normal score? Playing off of a 12, often a little better or much worse

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Gearhead/tinkerer. A couple of familiar faces around here. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? Lived and played all over, grew up looping at The Country Club (Pepper Pike) and later Sahalee. NKY is home now-play a lot at Lassing Pt, Willows and Pioneer. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: 10mos of green Worst: league nights killing summer twilight 

Welcome from an hour or so south!

Driver:ping-small: G410 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 55 R
Woods:taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3W, :ping-small: G425 Max 5W - Alta CB R
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx Pro 4-Pw, UST Recoil 780 ES SW F4
Wedges:  Ben Hogan Equalizer II - 50* (Tx Grind), 56*, 60*
Putter:  Mizzuno M Craft OMOI 02 Blue Ion
Ball:titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 minute ago, Will A said:

Welcome from an hour or so south!

Thanks! Worked in Lexington for 6mo last year, unfortunately too busy to get out much. Do appreciate that Kearney stays open through the brown season. 

• Ping g425 SFT
  • Paradyme 3wHL
  • JPX Hot Metal 923 Pro 5-PW
  • Mizuno T22 48°, Vokey 52, 56, 60°
  • Cobra Agera RS 2024

Welcome aboard all

WITB-

13 hours ago, stokkehk said:

Good day all, 

Welcome to MGS and the Forum!

Anyone want to meet up for a round early Sunday morning in northern AL?.  Thinking either RTJ Silver Lakes or Hampton Cove?

@Samuel09152 ?

WITB-

3 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Anyone want to meet up for a round early Sunday morning in northern AL?.  Thinking either RTJ Silver Lakes or Hampton Cove?

@Samuel09152 ?

Dang it Rob! We just driving by each other I feel like lol I’m actually gonna be in GA Sunday-Tuesday. Going to play the Fields outside of Atlanta and hopefully bourbon hunt for a little bit. 
Soon maybe we can meet in Bham for the backyard and oxmoor or something like that, but if your itching to get to Huntsville, next time I’ll definitely make sure I can meet you! 

Samuel Hanvey