Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf Pass???

BestGuess

Not the best thing Golf Now has done,  spent the $199 and still are wondering why....included $250 in free golf,  fine print , $21 dollars off a hot tee time after 12 noon, my area constantly shows not more then 3 or 4 hot deals after noon. Been a member 2 months now have only received one $21 off promo so far....can not email them only phone them and they go home before I get home in the afternoon on west coast.  Golf now has continued to become less player friendly year after year...someone tell me it is worth $199 a year now.....

Sorry about this! I’m fortunate enough to live in an area that has a couple of local options that blow anything Golf Now does out of the water.

I do Paradise golf. The winter one was under 200 and included a free round at Innisbrook and another very good local resort. Those two alone covered the cost. In the summer I can play places like TPC Tampa Bay for under $50.

I hope you find some more deals on the Pass as time goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Archived