Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Two laps of a 9 hole couse and guess what

Hi Everyone,

Well the shoulder ok now ,yesterday was a niceish day so i went for 9 holes  at my local pay play ,no frills stuff par 3  to start and finish no par 5`s longest hole is 360yds ........... when i got there ,there was a older man waiting near the first tee i went and paid and decided to pay for 18 . its good VFM

He asked me if i was alone because his buddy couldn`t make it so we set off together ,i haven`t played properly because of my shoulder just pitch and putt and swings on the garden ,I told him i wasn`t very good but he said neither was he lol  but he was!!!!

The first 3 holes i lived up to my billing ,then he gave me a tip he said take one practice swing only (i take 2/3) address the ball and take 3 breaths and slow my swing down a bit . The 4th was a  bit better but holes 5 to 9 for me were awesome . To cut a long story short i did the first 9 holes in 46 (par34) the lowest i have ever scored there and the second nine i did in 44 .

My lowest nine hole score there was 52 (yes i`m not good)           AND ............ i played with those Dynatour clubs ...................see my other thread (question about clubs)

It might be a one off but i`m going to use the system he told me next time

Cheers cman

Edited by chipperman

Sounds like some sound advice you got from him!  Good job!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Thanks for sharing.  As a fellow, not good golfer, I understand the feeling of playing a good round and getting those tips that truly make a difference.  The first tip that worked for me, always swing the club at 80%.

Mizuno JPX EZ driver

Taylormade SLDR HL 3 wood

Mizuno JPX EZ hybrids 3 & 4

Mizuno JPX EZ Irons 4-G

Titleist SM6 Vokey wedge 54.10

Odyssey White Hot Pro V-line putter

Pre-shot routine is extremely important to set yourself up for success on your shot.

Sent using the MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:    :ping-small: i20 8.5*, Project X Blue, stiff

Fairway Woods:   :taylormade-small: r9 3W 15*, r9 5W 19* Fujikura Motore 70 stiff

Irons:    :ping-small: i210's 4-UW

Wedges:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 55* :callaway-small: MD3 Milled S Grind 60* 

Putter:    :ping-small: B60i Isopur