Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hi everybody! 

I love talking about my incredible clubs, and would love to know what people think of my set.

Irons: Taylormade M3 3 iron - PW, carbon fiber shafts with what I believe is standard/normal flex

Wedges: From my previous set, I had a 52 degree Gap Wedge, 56 Sand Wedge, 60 degree Lob Wedge. They are all Warrior brand. Absolutely love them, however I struggle with spin control around the greens. 

Driver: Taylormade M5. I slice the ball sometimes but have learned to keep it straight. as Phil says, "hits bombs" when I make solid contact. Unfortunately I had a bigger grip and I was at a driving range and the driver head snapped right off at the bottom of the club...got the shaft replaced with the same driver head for free but maybe I miss hit too often

Hybrid: I dont use this club often but I have a titleist hybrid, when I hit it well the ball goes (same story as my driver). Nearly cleared the water with it at Green Knoll in Bridgewater NJ for those familiar with the course, missed the green from the fairway just past the ladies tees by about 10 feet. Hit the top of the wall on a fly. 

Putter: Odessey Putter with a flat club head. Not sure the model but I have a fat grip. 

Would love to know people's thoughts. I love all my clubs (when I can hit them right). Look forward to having a virtual conversation with everyone! Stay safe and golf on!

Edited by Zucker99

Welcome....Nice setup you have.

Here is a link to the FAQ, it shows you how to post the WITB signature that you so many have, if you're inclined to do so.

Also read several of the other topics, it'll help you find your way around the site and probably answer some questions you might have.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12