Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Who's Watching The Super Bowl?

GolfSpy_APH

Who are you picking to win?

What are your plans and are you making a day of it with a Super Bowl feast? 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Of course! I don’t like either team - but it’s the last football we get for awhile. Should be a great game / matchup!

Ive got the 49ers in a close one…

Edited by CFreddie

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Ummmmmm,,,,,,,nahhhhh

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

I'll have the game on but truth be told I don’t pay much attention to football. Without a doubt, the game will create conversations at work the following week so I will watch it. If I have to pick a team, I’ll go with the Niners because, living in Iowa, it seems like everyone has become Chiefs fans in the last couple years and I usually like to go against the grain. 😁

I’ll also watch the final round of the WM Phoenix Open but it doesn’t carry a lot of conversation at work. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Going to watch just because but nothing major planned, at least for now. Not really many KC/Niners fans in LA so it is not Super Bowl crazy around these parts. Hopefully somebody has a big party full of antics to share here tomorrow!

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

I'm not watching mainly because I ditched cable a few years back and haven't watched a football game, college or pro in a long time. 

I have a feeling KC is going to pull it out, but I think it'll be a good game. 

I'll probably watch some of the commercials on YouTube and since I work for VW I saw the spot they're putting out already and thought it was good. 

I don't watch any pro football and very little college these days. 

Soccer, hockey and golf are about all I watch.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Hoping that my son and grandson come over for dinner and then the game, as D-I-L will be working her shift that afternoon/evening.

We all went to dinner and then watched a movie on Friday and talked about this happening on Sunday.

Seeing how the Lions defeated the Chiefs by 1 to open the season and held a lead over the 49'ers for a half in the NFC Championship game, I really was hoping that a Lions - Chiefs match-up would both open and close the NFL season.

I do have some computer work to complete for real world job, so that will take most of my afternoon, and then hoping for a relaxing evening.

Hoping that the Chiefs pull it out, should be a close game by the talent of both squads.

Edited by rkj427

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Nope, not going to watch, at least the start. The 12:30 shotgun will be nearly empty today because of the game, the sun will be out in force, so I am going to go play instead of watching. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 4:36 AM, rkj427 said:

Hoping that my son and grandson come over for dinner and then the game, as D-I-L will be working her shift that afternoon/evening.

We all went to dinner and then watched a movie on Friday and talked about this happening on Sunday.

Seeing how the Lions defeated the Chiefs by 1 to open the season and held a lead over the 49'ers for a half in the NFC Championship game, I really was hoping that a Lions - Chiefs match-up would both open and close the NFL season.

I do have some computer work to complete for real world job, so that will take most of my afternoon, and then hoping for a relaxing evening.

Hoping that the Chiefs pull it out, should be a close game by the talent of both squads. Additionally, if you're interested in exploring online betting options, check out https://www.completesports.com/best-betting-sites-in-the-philippines-with-gcash/ for convenient ways to engage in sports betting using GCash.

In fact, it was! Very good game, I was filled with emotions. And for sure I could bet with friends on the victory of my favorite team, but the risk.. is not for me.. But after death the doctor 🙂 

Edited by michaelcwyatt

“Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.”

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2024 at 7:36 AM, rkj427 said:

Hoping that the Chiefs pull it out jepe77, should be a close game by the talent of both squads.

i was wondering if anyone really pays attention to the super bowl commercials?

Edited by lukafred