Ben Hogan Riviera 60° LW

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 10.5CS

IMG_8683.png.6eea33dfabeb7233dd04f0a8aaa2918d.png

Sports Enthusiast

Football & Golf steal the show 

Traveling to warmer weather locations

Bourbon Spirits and Czech Style Pilsners

Johnny Tobacconaut is my go to golf stogie

Had a chance to play additional rounds with this ball. While I don't have exact numbers, I can give impressions vs my normal Pro V1.

Just a tad shorter off the driver. Pretty much spot on yardage wise with the rest of my clubs. Good height and spin off the scoring clubs, say, 4 hybrid through 58 wedge. Nothing unusual. A bit flatter trajectory off the fairway woods but at times wowser distance off the 5 wood. ??? Can't explain it. This ball just likes that club. It might even be just that one ball. Hmmmm. Will try another ball next round.

Ball does not show much use and looks to last several more rounds. Come to think on it, it might be awhile before I test another ball off the 5 wood.

As I indicated in a previous post, the concept painted on the ball is a good reminder, but as I have played golf for 40 years I already do this. You only get to do it on the tee ball and putting unless a miracle happens in the fairway and the green dot is on the top side with arrow at the target, so you still need to find a way to make it work without the logo. I guess painting a green dot all over the ball would be weird. 🤪 I wish the arrow was longer and wider, so ya, bigger. Maybe they did testing and a bigger arrow detracted from the process, becoming to line oriented instead of the visualized target?

I do have one Par 5 on the base course where I have difficulty lining up, getting happy feet, and the ball to far forward. Yesterday for the first time in years I felt totally comfortable over that shot, so there's that.

Bottom line, if I had to buy balls I would consider these. It's that pesky shoe box full of free found Pro V1's that get in the way. Any ball I find that isn't looking brand new or is another brand, I put on a catch and release program to friends that use a ball other than Titleist or to a buddy that sells the rest. Good times.

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

Screenshot_20240501_091708_Chrome.jpg

• Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond 9.0
  • Paradym 3 wood
  • Paradym 3 hybrid
  • Mizuno JPX 921 HMP 4-G
  • Jaws 54, 58
  • TaylorMade Spider GT

42 minutes ago, Elvin Ottley said:

Interested to see how they react to the dry summer greens here in PHX. 

Titleist T200 irons

TM Stealth 2 woods

TM Spider putter

Cleveland RTX wedges

Would love to try them!

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 12-03-40 Golf Ball Fitting - Find the Ball for You - Bridgestone Golf.png

Srixon Driver ZX5 MkII 10.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 - Stiff

Srixon 3+ fairway - 13.5* (RH Only) UST Proforce V2 HL 6 - F3(R)

Srixon 5 - fairway 18* (RH Only) UST Proforce V2 HL 6 - F3(R)

Srixon 4 - hybrid UST Proforce V2 - F3(R)

Srixon ZX4 MkII irons - 5 - AW KBS MAX 65 - Regular

Cleveland CBX Zipcore wedges 54* and 58* Aerotech SteelFiber fc90cw - Regular

Cobra Agera 3D printed putter

High handicapper here. Was a Bridgestone e6 user and was wondering what to use after them being discontinued. Apparently e12 Contact is it! Looking forward to trying them. 

IMG_2323.png

Callaway Rogue ST Max Woods/Hybrids/Irons, Clevelend Zipcore Wedges, Odyssey Putters

On 3/14/2024 at 2:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/find-my-ball/ball-selector-tool#/

Once you have done that you will know which ball is best for you! Easy. 

Post a screenshot or photo of your results. 

Step 3: Fill out this form and answer all the questions correctly! 

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Step 4: Wait for your golf balls and get ready to start posting! 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

image.png.7063d425fe31dc0c3dcb1c72e635d6c0.png

IMG_8904.png

Scott Plaza

Callway Rogue ST Driver

Callaway Rogue ST P-4i

Callaway JAWS 50, 54, 60

Odyssey OG #7

Titleist ProV1

Thanks Mygolfspy and Bridgestone, I can’t wait to try these!

IMG_0601.png

:callaway-small:Epic Max LS 9* ACCRA TZ6

:callaway-small:Epic Speed 3w ACCRA FX

:cobra-small:3H ACCRA FX

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 4-pw Aerotech 

:vokey-small:50,55,60 

:cameron-small: Phantom X 11.5 putter

:titelist-small: prov1

IMG_3386.png.6159ece3685e8eec4d8870cda5707378.png

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

image.png.e26379467c2abcb677999d7e0a6580c9.png

Driver: Ping 425 Max

3W: Cobra Radspeed

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore

Putter: Oddissey triple track 2-ball