TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

Parks shoes

schooner44

I like to support small businesses whenever possible and enjoy telling people about quality products I find...

I'm sure I'm not the only person who keeps their golf shoes in their vehicle or bag and puts them on at the course. As comfortable as my golf shoes are, when I get done golfing I can't wait to get them off and something more comfortable on. Enter Parks shoes...They are super lightweight shoes with memory foam insoles that are extremely comfortable. The shoes are geared towards golfers but they travel well because they are so light and take up next to no space in a suitcase (plus they're the ideal shoes for going through TSA).

The company was started local to me (in New Mexico) and I initially bought one pair but now have 6. I've worn them for everything from dress casual for work events to travelling to (the most important) before and after every golf round. They really are the best shoe I could imagine for wearing to the course or after a round to relax and have a drink at the bar. For reference, they are similar to Hey Dudes but they fit so much nicer because the upper is more like a sock that hugs your foot. I hope some people find this review useful and are willing to give these a try...I don't think anyone will regret it.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 140916.png

Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver

Callaway Rogue ST Max D 5 wood

Callaway Rogue 7 wood

Callaway Rogue 11 wood

Callaway Rogue ST Max 4 Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite 6-AW

TaylorMade MG3 wedges (52, 56 & 60)

Scotty Cameron Select Roundback

Cool stuff! I'm glad you mentioned Hey Dudes since those crossed my mind and definitely got super popular. I know a guy that puts Hey Dudes on after golf and loves them. It looks like these have the similar no-tie lace setup. They do look comfortable. Super light and memory foam - sounds like a good combination.

Driver: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png G400 LST 8.5°

3W: cobra2.png.60653951979ca617ca859530a17d0a2d.png King Speedzone

Irons: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png i200 (3 thru PW & UW)

Wedge: Ray Cook 60 deg

Putter: Spalding TP Mills 3

Tech: golfshot.png.5c17c64b9425413b3bf24668ce3fa044.png on Apple Watch & phone