Mr Ricky Balnionis

YouReds

Good Morning,

I've just bought a stewart x10 golf trolley and as I'm doing two rounds shortly I thought I would download the app to check the battery when going round, unfortunately wouldn't connect to trolley so contacted Stewrat golf to see why this was only to get told that the app doesn't work with this model and when I asked would there be one soon they said no they don't think so which I think is disgusting as you pay a premium foe the trley so as there is an app already there I can't believe they can't fix it to work with the new trolley as well, nit happy at all

7 hours ago, YouReds said:

Good Morning,

I've just bought a stewart x10 golf trolley and as I'm doing two rounds shortly I thought I would download the app to check the battery when going round, unfortunately wouldn't connect to trolley so contacted Stewrat golf to see why this was only to get told that the app doesn't work with this model and when I asked would there be one soon they said no they don't think so which I think is disgusting as you pay a premium foe the trley so as there is an app already there I can't believe they can't fix it to work with the new trolley as well, nit happy at all

How’d the round go?  Did the battery last?  Don’t just leave us hanging man!

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   :titleist-small: GT2 with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :callaway-logo-1: Apex TiFusion 4-PW 2* flat with PX Hazrdus Gen4 Silver 75s

Wedges:    JP Camber 48 & 55 shaft TBD

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

On 9/27/2024 at 6:01 PM, GolfSpy_BNG said:

not done.them.yet, out on thursday 3rd so will update once finished, just wondered.if.anyone.elae.had.tried it yet, from reviews.ive seen seems.ahould.manage easily.but will.comlet you know, just annoyed that there isn't an.app.to keep track of the battery

3 hours ago, YouReds said:

Got ya. Guess I figured shortly meant shortly after posting that not a week later lol. Be sure to come back and let us know 

Driver:   :titleist-small: GT2 with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Irons: :callaway-logo-1: Apex TiFusion 4-PW 2* flat with PX Hazrdus Gen4 Silver 75s

On 9/29/2024 at 9:16 AM, YouReds said:

Well I played my two rounds on the same day and the battery on the golf trolley was fine and would probably do quite a few more so very happy with the trolley just need an app that you can use to keep track of the battery, having it following you is something new and really good, loved it

On 9/27/2024 at 6:01 PM, GolfSpy_BNG said:

How’d the round go?  Did the battery last?  Don’t just leave us hanging man!

On 9/29/2024 at 9:16 AM, YouReds said:
On 9/29/2024 at 12:35 PM, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Got ya. Guess I figured shortly meant shortly after posting that not a week later lol. Be sure to come back and let us know 

Nice. Does it not show battery life on the cart?