Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Any info. on GolfRedefined.com?

gabekrause73

Just reaching out to the group about GolfRedefined.com

I want to sign up, particularly with the new 2013 models being released shortly but haven't heard much about them. The seem legit and based in NY from what I can gather but seem new. Has anyone got any bad experiences?

I know golfclubdemo.com existed a while back but they aren't around anymore so just checking about these guys.

thanks

Just signed up as a Hole-In-One member. Everything seems good. Have ordered the Cobra ZL Encore 9.5 deg and stiff shaft. Hoping that it is a relatively forgiving driver - I have a 104mps swing but a tendency to slice. Has adjustability so will take it to the local pro to get it personalized to my style. Will be interesting to see the effect it will have on my game.

I LOVE my Cobra ZL Encore.

Personally, I think it's a BRILLIANT strategy, but man, that's pricey stuff - not to knock the latest and greatest, but you can buy last year's Cobra ZL Encore for a lot less than the membership fees and probably re-sell it pretty quickly if you wanted to try something different.

That all said, if you've got the cash and wanna make trying new gear easy on yourself and you don't live near a big box golf store, this is a GREAT idea.

Archived