Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,133 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Runner Golf

1.jpg

Introduction:

For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNERGolf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process of getting their putters to market took a little time. However, the time and hard work paid off when they won the “Best in Show” innovation prize at the 2022 PGA GOLF SHOW.

3.jpg

About RUNNER Golf Putters:

Available in three different models (RUNNER ORIGINAL, BLADE, and MALLET), this series of putters is packed with technology and RUNNER’s signature moving weights system at the back of each putter. All of the RUNNER golf putters are built in Normandy, France. 

They consist of a multi-material design with precision-milled 6061 aluminum, complete with various weight options and setups to help golfers make more putts. RUNNER Golf also has a comprehensive self-fitting guide on their website, which will help you choose which one of their putters is best for you. 

This AI configuration guide will consist of a handful of questions and only takes a few minutes to complete. The questions are thorough and cover everything from putter preferences to putting grip. At the end, it will give the best recommendation for putter style, weight setting, and more!

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers who want to test, review, and keep a RUNNER Golf putter. The putter for testing will be based on their AI configuration guide. 

RUNNER Golf putters are available for both left- and right-handed golfers and have a variety of options, including lie and shaft position, custom face options, as well as different weight kits. 

Do you want to be our next tester for a RUNNER Golf putter?

RUNNER GOLF.jpg

*Open to golfers worldwide
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 19
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

156 Comments

Thought I would give the AI configuration a go for what I currently use (in the process of fittings and changing putters potentially) Really easy tool on the website with a lot of choices to go through to get to the chosen putter.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 080929.png

Interesting process that was easy to do.  Fitting came out close to my recent L.A.B.DF3 fitting which was 71* and 33" - this was  YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : H70° LOFT : 3° WEIGHT : 18g SIZE : 34 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

40 minutes ago, EugeGall said:

Cool looking putters and I got to say I do like putters, maybe I could add one to my collection

myputters.jpg.cc9d1f0acb3ba1caf3510711d14640df.jpg

Did their online configuration and they cam up with the below.

RunnerPutter1.JPG.7990722086f7faf1898e6cc5f480fce4.JPG Option 1

RunnerPutter2.JPG.450ecf2fa90cb45e359bb5ff32fdbe52.JPG Option 2

They do look very cool.

A fellow putter lunati...collector! 

11 minutes ago, Fongle said:

A fellow putter lunati...collector! 

And that's only some of them.... luckily her that must be obeyed doesn't know that this bordering on madness.

1st sign of madness is a golfer's putter collection!!

8 minutes ago, EugeGall said:

And that's only some of them.... luckily her that must be obeyed doesn't know that this bordering on madness.

1st sign of madness is a golfer's putter collection!!

Oh yes, my wife only knows about the first one of my now 3 Scotty Bullseyes. In my defence, it'd be rude to not collect the set

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Saw this company on my IG feed and reached out to them. Really cool story and some unique putters with a vast array of fitting options. 

Putters are not the easiest of tests, but this is one I believe we could see some cool results from. 

Check out their site at https://www.runner.golf/

Never heard of them before but constantly on the look for a new putter.

These are interesting looking putters! I've never replaced mine so would love to see how a different one works for me.

Thank you to MGS and Runner Golf for getting together on this one.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

It's seems really cool, Id' like to test a mallet or originale one.

The AI  could help a lot in decision about it, maybe a game changer from a commercial point o view...

Runner_putt_AI.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.