Testers Wanted: Galway Bay Rain Gear

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
991 signups
Equipment Type: Rain Gear
Vendor: Galway Bay

image.png

Galway Bay is known for producing high-quality, all-weather golf apparel, and we’re looking for four golfers to test their latest products. You’ll be testing the Corrib Golf Rain Jacket, Claddagh Chino Rain Pant, and either the Cappagh Performance Hybrid Vest or the Foyle Performance Hybrid Midlayer. These products are designed to protect golfers from the elements while ensuring comfort and performance on the course. The Corrib Jacket in particular includes changes that were direct results from feedback given in our previous Forum member review. So can these products live up to their claims of weather resistance, comfort, and mobility?

Key Products:

• Corrib Golf Rain Jacket: Promises waterproof protection with breathability and stretch for easy movement. How does it hold up in heavy rain, and does it allow for a full range of motion during a swing?
  • Claddagh Chino Rain Pant: Designed to keep you dry without sacrificing style or comfort. Does it really provide the mobility needed for a full round of golf in wet conditions?
  • Cappagh Performance Hybrid Vest or Foyle Performance Hybrid Midlayer: Testers can choose between these two versatile layering pieces, both aimed at adding warmth without compromising flexibility. Do they offer the right balance of warmth, breathability, and mobility on the course?

The Testing Opportunity
We’re selecting four golfers to test these products, assessing everything from comfort to how well they hold up in tough weather conditions. Your feedback will be shared with the MyGolfSpy community to help golfers understand if Galway Bay’s rain gear is worth the investment.

Apply Today!

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 12 and closes Sept. 18.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 24.

This is your opportunity to test Galway Bay’s latest rain gear and see if it can withstand the elements and improve your game!

100 Comments

This is a fantastic product line good luck to those that sign up.  I own a pair of pants due to the last set of reviews and they are fantastic. This is one of those i'd rather not test but just read others reviews so that i dont have to golf in the rain!  😁

It is pretty cool they made updates from feedback from the last reviews.

Here is Rustenburg, my home club, our rainy season is usually in from November to March in the form of thundershowers at 3pm for 1 hour. This is manageable with an umbrella since the siren usually calls us in.  But we holiday at the coast in Decembers where during our last holiday it rained for 8 days of the 11 days.  The coastal rain is usually incessant and unpleasant especially when the wind picks up.  I usually then just pack up and leave and our golf holiday becomes a book holiday.

I’ve signed up to be a tester.  🤞Fingers crossed.  

I’m in the market for new rain gear because I’m planning a trip to play The Old Course at St Andrews.  I’ve been looking at different brands and different configurations.  I know I’ll need to be layered and breathable. 

My old set wore out and I got a fairly cheap replacement set.  Looking for a good, long-term solution. 

I don't own any rain gear for golfing since I typically don't golf in rainy conditions, but I may be easily persuaded to convince my wife that I'm playing in the rain to test the durability and usability of these clothes, if I am selected 😂