Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,451 signups
Equipment Type: Full Bag
Vendor: Cobra

Cobra Golf and MyGolfSpy Proudly Presents:

The Cobra Golf 50th Anniversary Member Special!

Cobra-50th-Logo.ai.jpg

In honor of Cobra Golf's 50th Anniversary the MyGolfSpy forum team is proud present a Member Special unlike any other!

We are looking for 6 (yes, six) testers to provide full bag (14 clubs, plus the bag!) reviews over the course of a six week team based competition.

SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_1_880x600px_Hero_Family-min_1000x.webp 

SS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section6-mobile-880x880-min_600x.jpgSS23_KING-Irons_PLP_Section1-HERO-Image-1000x600-min_1000x.webp  SS23_Ecom_Clubs_AJ_PLP_3_880x880_Irons-min_750x.webp

SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-1-min_750x.webp  SS23_Cobra_Snakebite_PLP_SidebySide_880x704-2-min_750x.jpg

FamilyBanner-3D-600x600px-mobile-min-2_535x.webp

Competitors will be put into two teams and put their new Cobra gear up to the test in several unique challenges which will focus on different aspects of the bag while also reviewing that club for forum members.  But fear not, even those of us not directly in the competition will have a chance to throw down and challenge out fearless competitors during weekly events for a chance to win swag too!

To top it off, the forum member with the best participation as voted on by the moderator team will be taking home a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Aerojet Driver!  

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

408 Comments

I love my Cobra clubs and would love the opportunity to upgrade to newer Cobra clubs.  If one length is an option that would be great as well either way if given the opportunity I would be very happy. 

What an unbelievable opportunity from Cobra. I'm so interested by them as a manufacturer...I think they are very underappreciated for what they do in bringing new ideas and technology to the market. I am really looking forward to seeing what the testers have to say about what the clubs have to offer...sometimes tradition can be stifling. Strong stock shaft offerings, Arrcos grips...the list goes on and on. I'm especially interested in the putter performance!

My dream Cobra bag would be:

AeroJet LS Tour Length Driver (how cool to offer that as an option!)

AeroJet Fairway 3 wood

AeroJet Hybrid

King Forged Tec X 4-GW

Snakebite 54, 58

3D GrandSport 34"

#Cobra50thMemberSpecial

Lunchtime so I have time to post now!

What an incredible opportunity this is! I have only been a member for a short time here but clearly MGS and :cobra-small: are great partners and want to grow the game and serve their customers as best they can.

I did not grow up playing the game and only began learning about 4 years ago. I received a Callaway Strata Ultimate set off the shelf from my father. It was such a thoughtful gift but unfortunately I have never had the chance to do a full fitting. 

Would be absolutely honored to have this experience for the first time and contribute to the MGS community at the same time! Looking forward to a ton of golf this season

Screenshot_20230327-235549.png

1 hour ago, wely324 said:

Would be really cool to get properly fit and test out a full fitted bag. After getting back into the game a few years ago, I slowly upgraded my bag. Getting fit for a full bag at once and implementing the clubs into tournament play would be cool.

Right there with you, bud!

This sounds like so much fun. I’m fairly new to the forum so doubt I’ll be selected but I look forward to following along with the competitions. Should make grinding this summer more fun!

Been a fan of Cobra for a long time. I my humble opinion, best bang for the buck out there.  I have older Radspeed Fairways, but never played the irons.  This is an awesome opportunity for whoever is picked.  Best to the testers and thank you to Cobra!!

Thank you MGS and Cobra for teaming up to present this great opportunity for the MGS membership.  The new Cobra lineup has re-established itself to be back in the forefront of the top echelon companies in the golf industry, again.

Just signed up for summer practice at the indoor facility. Between the R10, trackman time and few scheduled golf trips this would pair very nicely. 

Oh my goodness, wow … the very test back in the summer of 2020 (with @daviddvm @GolfSpy_BOS @Headhammer @edingc and more) that got me engaged with this forum. 

And while I know COVID, supply chain bottlenecks and more have thrown off the past two Cobra Connect Challenges … and whether it’s as a participant/tester 🤞🏼🍀 or as an active forum member, I’m reeeally looking fwd to the competition, competitive banter and trash talking. 🙌🏼 

A massive kudos to Cobra for this opportunity. 🙏🏼 

Good luck everyone! 

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Lawd Hammercy the best time of year! Can’t wait for some contests and a blast of a summer!

can we meme?!?!

YESSS! +1 on this! I miss posting the stumbling Gronk, against the Dolphins, meme! 😂

This is completely insane... an entire bag?? My buddy is slowly becoming a die-hard cobra guy the more and more clubs he buys and likes from them. I signed up for the forged tec clubs but part of me wanted to try and push my limits and sign up for the mb/cb combo, but I don't know how valuable a test with a 17hcp testing blades haha. Good luck to everyone I would love to have even more of a reason to play this much golf as what is required for the test... maybe even travel with the clubs 👀

My first metal driver was a Cobra.  Wish I still had it to compare to current technology.

This is a great idea and I would love to get selected.  I've toyed around with the idea of the same length irons and would like to put it to the test (if this is an option).

I will be playing these months in Scottsdale and Myrtle Beach.  Put me in coach!

Thanks,

Bill

Pick me, pick me!!! What a cool opportunity. Although I've never used Cobra irons, I'd be curious to see how that stack up against the MP-18s. Good luck everyone!

I've just signed up. This is an awesome opportunity and I'd love to play a ton of golf like this to test them out. I'm also super competitive in general, so being able to use them in an environment where I have a strong desire to score will really help with determining how good they are for me! Good luck to everyone, and I'll be closely following along with this, it seems like it's gonna be really fun!

Well I threw my hat in the ring!!  Hopefully I'm picked.  Hey Cobra needs to see how us with higher handicaps can hit these babies!!

I'm retired so I can play all I want!!

Just finished 18 and have tee times for 18 next 3 days!

Good luck to everyone!

This Test is now closed to further comments.