Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

I keep seeing those infomercials about the V-Harness with Rocco Mediate, which has led me to wonder: does it REALLY work? Normally, I'm not the type to follow, but after reading some threads here about other informercial stuff (most notably, the P-90X) that have been given good reviews here I'm curious about it. Anyone try one out, use it, etc.? I hate myself for saying this, but: the more I watch that infomercial, the more I think "that might work...". Of course, this is usually at 2am in the middle of an epic match against insomnia LOL.

I've got to admit I'm curious to, but I can't look at that thing without thinking about that scene in Tin Cup where he's got all the gizmos all over him trying to fix his swing!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

It works. Jimmy Ballard is truly the only guy who can save a back. It shows you a very simple functional swing that you can repeat. No one plane, stack and tilt bs. This has worked and won more majors than any method ever used, plus helped more average golfers get better without complicated moves and manipulations.

It works. Jimmy Ballard is truly the only guy who can save a back. It shows you a very simple functional swing that you can repeat. No one plane, stack and tilt bs. This has worked and won more majors than any method ever used, plus helped more average golfers get better without complicated moves and manipulations.

Really? Have you had a chance to try it? Is it just as simple as keeping the tension in the ropes, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have used it myself and with students - it works. Principle is simple and something you can feel and reproduce.

Nice! I like hearing about stuff firsthand and not on TV. Definitely has elevated the V-Harness in my eyes, now.

Archived