Sign in to follow this  
murfsurfandturf

New member...Murfsurfandturf

Greetings all. 

Former Air Force wounded warrior, getting into this forum. I love the game, while other sports and interests are there, Golf is first. I'm a lefty golfer living about 10 minutes from PGA Tour headquarters and TPC Sawgrass. I have done most jobs in golf from caddiemaster to cart barn to inside sales. I do play some competitive golf and also take course/tour photos on the side. If you're interested look me up on Instagram at murfsurfandturf_photography or at www.murfsurfandturfphotography.com. 

IMG_6028-01.jpeg

IMG_20160416_085437-01.jpeg

1516937890378.jpg

IMG_20180404_120346_414.jpg

Edited by murfsurfandturf
  • Like 2

Another Lefty!!!! 👍

Greetings from a lefty in northwest Ohio and a veteran as well. FYI if you ask Stud he'll get you both a Lefty and Veteran badge. 

22 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Another Lefty!!!! 👍

Greetings from a lefty in northwest Ohio and a veteran as well. FYI if you ask Stud he'll get you both a Lefty and Veteran badge. 

That's awesome! Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Welcome to MGS forums MSAT 😏

Thanks! 

I'm not Stud...But it's done.  Welcome to the site, glad to have you and thank you for  your service. My father was retired career Air Force before his passing.

Those are some great shots by the way.  Hope you feel free to share many more of them.  We have a great thread called Pics From The Course. 

31 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I'm not Stud...But it's done.  Welcome to the site, glad to have you and thank you for  your service. My father was retired career Air Force before his passing.

Those are some great shots by the way.  Hope you feel free to share many more of them.  We have a great thread called Pics From The Course. 

That is an awesome feature and I will definitely follow that thread. Good work and thanks! And thanks to your father for his service!

Edited by murfsurfandturf
  • Like 1

Greetings from Idaho! Welcome aboard and thank-you for your sacrifice and service to our country! Hope to see ya a round out here on the forums-Cheers!

Welcome to MGS from Metro-Detroit and thank you for your service!  We look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

Your photos are excellent!

2 hours ago, palvord said:

Welcome to MGS from Metro-Detroit and thank you for your service!  We look forward to hearing from you on the forums.

Your photos are excellent!

Thanks kindly!

3 hours ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

Greetings from Idaho! Welcome aboard and thank-you for your sacrifice and service to our country! Hope to see ya a round out here on the forums-Cheers!

I appreciate it! Thanks!

Welcome.  Make sure you check in on our dedicated lefty thread, if you haven't already.  You'll find a bunch of us that stand on the correct side of the ball.

• Like 1

Welcome to MGS from Sunny Tampa Bay. Btw, your posted pics are great.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

On 2/11/2019 at 8:20 PM, 00sportsman said:

Welcome.  Make sure you check in on our dedicated lefty thread, if you haven't already.  You'll find a bunch of us that stand on the correct side of the ball.

That's what i am talking about! Thanks.

22 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Welcome to MGS from Sunny Tampa Bay. Btw, your posted pics are great.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I appreciate that and thanks!