2019 Official Forum Member Review-Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter

Forum Member Review - Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a believer in Stroke Lab tech?

Our Sponsors

5 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Friendly heads up, the insert in the new black Stroke Labs is firmer... just saying we might have had something to do with that... but probably not

lol - hell, man, take all the credit you can get! I'm happy to now say "Berg is the DIRECT REASON the new inserts are firmer" and if anyone questions it, they get a light punch to the throat. That's how I roll. (It's not. If you new how tentative I am at confronting people, you'd be laughing hysterically, wiping away the tears, saying "Oh, that Swanson - he just gets it, you know?")

-Swanson

• Like 1

Driver - :cleveland-small: HiBore, ProForce V2 shaft (stiff, 67g)
3/5 Wood - 
Hybrid - 
Irons (4-PW) - :taylormade-small:- SIM Max, Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff
Wedges (52, 56, 60) - Texan Classics (very cheap, don't suck)
Putter - :cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #1
Ball - Cut Grey

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stage One – Odyssey Stroke Lab Marxman, by MaxEntropy “You drive for show, but putt for dough!” -          Bobby Locke I know we have debated the accuracy of that quote quite a bi

“Tell me what you eat, and I’ll tell you what you are” – Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin Hrmm… I realize now that leading with a quote like @MaxEntropy only works if it’s something relat

Stage 1: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter - Jamie Danbrook      First of all I want to say another huge Thank You to MGS and Odyssey for this opportunity. I cannot wait to dive into th

Posted Images