bova74

Cobra Connect Question

Our Sponsors

I just recently bought a "used" Cobra F9 hybrid from GlobalGolf.  It was one of their Certified Pre-Owned clubs.

The arrcos/cobra connect that is in the butt of the grip still looks to have the little sticker tab over the end of it, so I'm assuming it hasn't even been set-up/used yet.

If it hasn't been set-up in this club yet, is there much involved in using it other than downloading the app?

If for some reason this has already been set-up in the past with this club is there a way I can still use it?  Or is it once someone has set it up/activated it, they're the only one that can use it?

Thanks,

If it's never been set up it literally takes a second. Just scan it into your app set up and your done.

I don't think it matters if someone else has used it, long as the battery is still good it shouldn't be a problem for you to use even if its been scanned already. I'm not 100% on that though, but all you can really do is try and see what happens.

:cobra-small: F7 Driver

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ 3 and 5 wood

:cobra-small: F9 irons 5 thru GW

:cobra-small: King Black Wedges 52/56/60

On 3/23/2020 at 11:42 AM, bova74 said:

I just recently bought a "used" Cobra F9 hybrid from GlobalGolf.  It was one of their Certified Pre-Owned clubs.

The arrcos/cobra connect that is in the butt of the grip still looks to have the little sticker tab over the end of it, so I'm assuming it hasn't even been set-up/used yet.

If it hasn't been set-up in this club yet, is there much involved in using it other than downloading the app?

If for some reason this has already been set-up in the past with this club is there a way I can still use it?  Or is it once someone has set it up/activated it, they're the only one that can use it?

Thanks,

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use them, as long as you register through the app. I would suspect they have never been used if the stickers are still on them because they are light activated and won't register with the app with the stickers on.

Email caddie@arccosgolf.com if you have other questions. They are typically very quick to respond, but who knows given the current environment.

Driver: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 9.5* Recoil 460ES cut to 45"
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: 588
LW: :callaway-small: MD3
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

You need an account with Arccos in order to use their system.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).