Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

How Long Do You Keep Golf Gloves?

3 or 4 gamer gloves,, older gloves for the range.  Always 2 new gloves in a pocket of my bag.

I play cabretta leather store brand gloves from Rock Bottom, Kirkland, whoever. Usually $7/glove with the purchase of 3 or more gloves. But the glove needs to be all cabretta. 

Gloves can be cheap. Or you can spend $25-30 for a name brand cabretta from FJ, TM, Callaway. 

image.png.94f13df8145a5d3d3e8432352619fb85.png

I've been using Nike Dura Feel gloves for at least the last 10 years.  If they were good enough for Tiger, they are good enough for me.

I expect to get around 10 rounds plus practice sessions out of them.  I have slightly diminished feel in my left hand thanks to an old hockey injury, so it doesn't make sense to buy a thin pro-level glove that would only last a round or two.  

The gloves go in the trash when they are ripped, or I wear a hole in them somewhere (normally the seams on the middle fingers or the heel of the glove.

Driver; Callaway RAZR Fit

Fairway and hybrids: Callaway X2 Pro

Irons: Mizuno JPX 825

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 825 Pro

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

On 4/7/2023 at 2:59 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

This came up last night on our call with Kerry from Red Rooster.

How long do you keep your golf gloves? 

How long do you expect your golf glove to last? And what glove do your normally use?

Do you have a glove storage unit or do they just go in the bag after?

Is there a place that has the replay links for the community calls (that is up to date)? I can rarely make the calls and sometimes see links to replays, but I can not find an updated list of replay links. The list at the top of the thread for the community calls is not up to date.  Thanks!

I know they are not a big name glove, but I have been using Mastergrip gloves for years.  Hale Irwin used them for a while back in the 90’s.  Full cabretta leather and under $10.  They last me about two dozen rounds in cool weather, about half as long in the heat.  Check them out at https://mggolf.com/

I don’t carry a fairway wood…

I keep mine until they either get a tear in them, I always pull them down tightly from the wrist which has a habit of tearing them, or they start to get wear marks on them

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned.  I have been using cloth gloves from Amazon called Finger Ten.  They grip well, work extremely well in our hot and humid conditions and are washable.  I bought one last year and it's still going strong.  I recently ordered 6 more.  $34 for 6 gloves.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I play in Arizona all summer long in 100 to 115 degree weather. Summer time I rotate 2 or 3 a round. I'm lucky if they last 6 rounds in the summer. I buy the costco kirkland glove 4 pack and they feel and work well for me. I keep them in old sleeves I have from other gloves. Stretch them out after each round. Once they get a hard or tear I switch.

Started reading some of the responses before I decided to chime in.  I'm fascinated by the people that get a season or more out of one glove, I can't imagine that ever happening.  I tend to get somewhere around 7-8 rds from one, along with some range time, which I'm fairly happy with.  My favorite is the Titleist/FJ Player's Glove or Perma Sof,  I can't tell one from the other.  Those are the ones I'll put in play first round of an important tournament.  I've tried them all, including Kerry's Red Rooster gloves which fit well and are thin - which is great for feel, not so much for durability. My cord grips seemed to chew them up.  I like the Harry Taylor gloves also.  Not crazy about the Costco/Kirkland ones, they tend to be inconsistent in sizing and they stretch very quickly which compromises the integrity of the grip.  Price is good though.  Love the Hirzl kangaroo leather gloves, they are incredibly hard wearing, don't seem to get stiff from sweat, and they are the absolute best in drizzly damp weather when it's not wet enough for true rain gloves but damp enough for regular gloves to get slick.  Unfortunately, they're fairly pricey.  Typically the glove I have in play is on the velcro patch on my bag (EVERY bag should have this feature IMO) and the others - usually 2 - in the factory packaging in the pocket.  Have considered a glove holder, but I haven't seen one yet that looks like it would "breathe" and doesn't cost a mortgage payment like the leather ones seem to do.  Red Rooster's  Glove compartment is nice, but I'd like to find one with dividers between the gloves which the RR one doesn't have.  Anyone know of one like that ?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 driver w/Tensei White S, Cobra F9 3W & 5W w/Hazrdus Black S,  Mizuno Pro221s 4-PW S-300s .75" long,   TM MG series 50,54,58.  GP Z-Grip, Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 putter.   

At least one season. If it doesn’t for an amateur then it’s a junk glove in my opinion. The best glove I’ve played in are callaway

Ping v2 raptor driver

ray cook sr900 putter

I recently switched to cabretta gloves for more feel, with the understanding that I may lose durability. I use a 3 glove rotation as well each round and attach them to my bag with these velcro clip-ons that I made to secure to the sides of my bag. I currently use Circle 15 gloves which are marketed as being a longer lasting glove, however, I am on the fence about their true durability. One of the glove palms opened up on my 10th round this spring. At $20-25 a glove, I was hoping that I'd get close to 20 rounds with them. I've been starting to think that the MCC Plus 4's do a number on cabretta, but at this point, I love the feel so I don't think I'll be switching any time soon.

UI Designer | Recreational Golfer
--
Driver, 3-wood, 3 Hybrid: TaylorMade r7
Irons: Titliest 714CB
Wegdes: Cleveland RTX-4  52
°, Cleveland CG-12 56°,  Vokey SM9 58°, Cleveland CG-12 60°
Putter: Neo Classic ER2 Blade 
Bag: Hot-Z Golf 4.5 Cart Bag

Cart: TourTrek 2018 Cruiser 3-Wheel Push Cart
Ball: Bridgestone B XS
Glove: Circle 15 Genesis

>How long do you keep your golf gloves? 

Until I wear a hole in them and after that a little longer. 🙂

>How long do you expect your golf glove to last? And what glove do your normally use?

FINGER TEN Men's Golf Gloves off AMAZON. They are synthetic so water and sweat have no effect on them.

>Do you have a glove storage unit or do they just go in the bag after?

On the bag, they go on the velcro on the bag to air out before next use. 

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         Srixon ZX5 5-AW fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts
WEDGE's     Vokey SM9 54* 14 Fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts and A 60* Jean Carlo Golf Wedge (Amazon)
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
3 WOOD     GX-7 14°
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER      L.A.B Link1 33"
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S70 and a Bushnell V3 (no slope)
And a Full Swing Kit launch monitor for the three times a week or so when I practice. 

I really don't know. I just go with them until they feel too stretched out and move on. I buy the Kirkland 4 pack for $22 so cost isn't really a concern. I will usually throw them in the washer and let them hang dry them so I can try to get a few extra rounds out of them or I'll use them in the garage on my simulator. I have no idea of it helps but I will try to swap gloves at the turn so one glove doesn't get 18 holes straight of use and I do feel like it helps from them getting too stretched out.

Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver

Callaway Rogue ST Max D 5 wood

Callaway Rogue 7 wood

Callaway Rogue 11 wood

Callaway Rogue ST Max 4 Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite 6-AW

TaylorMade MG3 wedges (52, 56 & 60)

Scotty Cameron Select Roundback

I usually get a new glove once/twice per year. It really depends how much I use the simulator over the winter. Typically I put a hole through it before I need to get a new one. It also depends how wet it gets from rain or sweat, it needs to be comfy is what I find. Otherwise its not enjoyable to wear and use.

Currently a fan of the Nike gloves.

What's in the bag? 

DRIVER - Taylormade SIM2 Max, Extra Stiff Shaft

3 WOOD - Cobra Fly Z

HYBRIDS - Cobra F7 - 3 and 4

IRONS - Cobra F7 - 5-PW

WEDGE's - Cobra PUR - 52 and 56 degree  

PUTTER - Scotty Cameron - Super Select Newport 2

I probably go through 3-4 per year. I'm in SoCal close to the ocean, so mid-to-low humidity and temps stay pretty much 60-80 year round, which means my hands don't get too sweaty and the gloves tend not to get wet from the elements, two things that can ruin gloves pretty quickly. Playing a few rounds this year in the rain that seemed to hit us every weekend took its toll, though: I had to switch between 2-3 gloves a couple of rounds, and 1 or 2 stretched out to an unusable level with very little use. I use Kirkland ones, which work as well for me as anything else.

Callaway Epic Flash Driver (9 degree), Callaway Mavrik 3W, Titlelist 910H 3h, Taylormade Speed Blade irons (4i-PW), Kirkland v1 wedges (52-56-60), Odyssey Versa 7 putter. All clubs R-flex

I play about 4/5 times a week all year round but very rarely go to the range (my elbow doesn't like mats and the ranges around are all mats). My glove of choice is the "Inesis resistance" from Decathlon, it's quite cheap (less than $10 a pop) and quite robust, being synthetic. On top of that, I don't like velvety feels so I'm not a fan of normal leather gloves, "cabretta" possibly being the worse.

These gloves are quite resistant (as the name implies) and despite sweating rather abundantly I probably use 4 gloves a year max. (I also have a very neutral/textbook grip which might help: the wear is rather uniform.

Once a glove is "done" it goes in the balls pocket of my bag, to be used if/when I go to the range, or it rains a lot and the main glove is soaked. Obviously once a new "backup glove" arrives, the old one goes to the bin...

Aim small... pray to miss small

My bag: Ping hoofer lite. My driver: Nike Vapor Pro. 4w: Inesis 500. Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex. Irons (4-PW): Takomo 301 combo on KBS tour X. Wedges: Vokey SM7 52° and 58°. Putter: Cleveland Classic HB1. Balls: Inesis Tour900 yellow.

With the Texas heat I switched over to microfiber and rotate from round to round. Glove goes in the Velcro patch fixed to my golf bad and gets a good air out. Using Simple Symbol right now and two gloves have lasted 6 months on rotation without issue. Inexpensive product found on Amazon. Surprised they have lasted this long, has to be over 60 rounds and counting. FJ leather used to last a dozen rounds before splitting on the thumb. 

I generally rotate with 3 pairs. Holes, excessive wear and too much sweat cause them to get tossed. 

A comment about the recent Glove Review: my god... the fit in the photos is terrible! Really bad. Some of the reviews say perfect fit... I doubt it. Most of them don't even look close to a correct fit. Other reviews say  "fit inconsistency" - are you kidding me... they don't fit properly in the pictures. 

Haven't any of the reviewer heard the term "fits like a glove"? Because most look oversized with baggy seams. 

Really BAD reviews. I would NEVER judge anything off those reviews!

• Paradym Ai-Smoke MAX 12° - set to 11°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 3 Wood 16.5°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 3 Hybrid 18°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 4 Hybrid 21°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 6-AW Irons
  • Jaws Raw 52°, 56°, & 60° (full face) 
  • Jailbird 380 Putter
  • 2024 Chrome Tour

I get a few months use out of my gloves and play the Srixon Cabretta's. Even if they don't have a hole, once they are slick and feel thin/stretched out, I usually retire them.

I found an eBay vendor that sells them in 3-packs for $36, so $12 a glove is worth the new glove feel.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 8* w/Tensei AV White 65-S

Callaway Superhybrid 3 17* and 4 20* w/Steelfiber 75 FC

Ping i2305 4-PW w/DG 105g

TaylorMade MG3 50/54/58 wedges w/DG S200

Odyssey Number 10 Slant

I bought a Glovelast a couple of years ago and my gloves last twice as long.  Even in our hot climate here in the desert they dry naturally.  I use a glove until there is a hole in it.  Don't have that one but this is what it looks like.

image.png.f2dc91caddd98dd2337168f243fc25a6.png

I'm 72 years old and I enjoy playing golf at least once a week.

PXG 0211 Driver 10.5, with graphite senior shaft

PXG 0211 3W, 5W and 7W, with graphite senior shaft

Cobra F-Max Hybrid set 6,5,4 Hybrids, 7,8,9,PW,GW, graphite senior shaft (I'm old)

C3i 59 degree Sand Wedge, steel shaft

Odyssey DFX Double Wide 33" putter

Mine usually last 3-5 rounds.  I use the RR gloves.  Once past that I use them for practice or in the light rain, etc.  The RRs are pretty good fit for me and they last.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x (MGS Tester ‘24) / GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

Interesting reading these responses and surprised many wear a glove for 20-40 rounds or more. Maybe I should wear mine longer. I buy the Taylor Made premium glove and typically wear it for 15-20 rounds, I would estimate. It's great for about 5-10 rounds and then just gets sorta flat and worn but still effective until I eventually deicide to toss it. I used to wear a glove until a hole appeared but now refresh after it loses it's stickiness and effectiveness. I find the grip very important even for confidence at address so tend to swap out new more often these days. I also now keep a separate glove for the driving range, not sure if anyone else does that too. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus, 9* turned 9.75*, Stiff, Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 60g, Cut 1" Short

Hybrid: :adams-small: Pro 2 Hybrid 18* Aldila Tour 75g Stiff 

Driving Iron: Akira Mi118 Prototype Utility 2 Iron

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790, 4-GW Dynamic Gold, Stiff

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore MID 56* & 60*, Bent 2* upright

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: GM2 Exchange 2 Mallet, Center Shaft, Super Stroke 2.0

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Technology: Blue Tees Golf Series 3 Max Rangefinder

Bag: :sunmountain: Boom 14-Way Cart Bag

Fun topic!

How long do you keep your golf gloves? I will keep them until the grip wears down on the thumb and doesn't feel comfortable 

How long do you expect your golf glove to last? And what glove do your normally use? I use Taylormade gloves and I generally use 2-3/season when I was playing a few times a week. 

Do you have a glove storage unit or do they just go in the bag after? I bought one of those attachments that hangs off your bag and it holds a few gloves and patch on the outside to hang one and let it air out. I highly recommend getting one instead of tossing them into the bag! 

https://www.amazon.com/Stripebird-Players-Performance-Protect-Moisture/dp/B07YVJD32C/ref=sr_1_5_pp?adgrpid=1335907191466837&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.7iX0AyDEL0Y2qxU20YxXI-zp_okEiGTKLc-5MwN-wz9W3NJ11r2LLtUMuzTui8bA1kqdFS3-XOxSSLbcrOFlqZ8AvW7Li7g2qDYDiyNk9H2yjcxHkZdU_vNYzYdnA00gBS8RZPVzMur_PVlb7nWbwkE36zDEG7gkOaWwA_fznLWDVzawlYqhfA8zuo3qaZ7OcKTZ82vk3Bkls_u9MRgHV-Y2lKi05u5X9_6rhgnNtKcPuBQyABNJ_aaeaRU7654Rv16D9rLBK6h95q8ShsJf-lN3nfM4H7SvEi1nZQG74x4.k15N3y6wlAA8FYpxOqUV2PPIRichfyy28A0fdb2H9Dc&dib_tag=se&hvadid=83494414476154&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=90011&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-83494543150359%3Aloc-190&hydadcr=7499_13182833&keywords=golf+glove+case&msclkid=d63ab41fe79110f04c43d27cd48fbec6&qid=1717777189&sr=8-5 

Driver: default_taylormade-small.jpg M4 - 10.5*

Fairway: image.png.f80b04716f0752d0e161f8e69e17c221.png M4 3-Wood 

Hybrid: image.png.fe2aa7f34d770c8645b49d14ca7602f6.png M4 3H - 19*

Irons: Nike 4i VRS

Irons: image.png.addf2ff95a721c9b9015d977752379bc.png M4 5-AW

Wedges: image.png.d6668598d6a0d511b87f2fc1eb87fcb7.png 52* MyMG2 & 60* MGIII Tiger Woods

Putter: image.png.2bd0daac2b98426a840265b3c4fe873b.png 2024 Spider Ghost

Ball: image.png.61d218b69b8c0cc8aa3cbef652a165c2.png ProV1 - #14

image.png.11cc5c3378efccacc18c5bc6041b6dce.png  image.png.97bfd2fa9386794895fb5cabbcd1b732.png image.png

I play an average of 5 rounds of golf a week, using Zero Friction gloves that have been treated with a water proofing compound, and my gloves last about 6 months. I started using Zero Friction gloves, because I like the "one size fits most" concept and they were inexpensive. I also use a glove on each hand.   

32 minutes ago, Eltrain41 said:

Interesting reading these responses and surprised many wear a glove for 20-40 rounds or more. Maybe I should wear mine longer. I buy the Taylor Made premium glove and typically wear it for 15-20 rounds, I would estimate. It's great for about 5-10 rounds and then just gets sorta flat and worn but still effective until I eventually deicide to toss it. I used to wear a glove until a hole appeared but now refresh after it loses it's stickiness and effectiveness. I find the grip very important even for confidence at address so tend to swap out new more often these days. I also now keep a separate glove for the driving range, not sure if anyone else does that too. 

I'm the exact same with the same golf! all these posts had me feeling i'm going through mine too quickly 🤣

Driver: default_taylormade-small.jpg M4 - 10.5*

Fairway: image.png.f80b04716f0752d0e161f8e69e17c221.png M4 3-Wood 

Hybrid: image.png.fe2aa7f34d770c8645b49d14ca7602f6.png M4 3H - 19*

Irons: Nike 4i VRS

Irons: image.png.addf2ff95a721c9b9015d977752379bc.png M4 5-AW

Wedges: image.png.d6668598d6a0d511b87f2fc1eb87fcb7.png 52* MyMG2 & 60* MGIII Tiger Woods

Putter: image.png.2bd0daac2b98426a840265b3c4fe873b.png 2024 Spider Ghost

Ball: image.png.61d218b69b8c0cc8aa3cbef652a165c2.png ProV1 - #14

image.png.11cc5c3378efccacc18c5bc6041b6dce.png  image.png.97bfd2fa9386794895fb5cabbcd1b732.png image.png

I can't remember the last time I wore a hole in  a golf glove. It has been several decades since I've done that. I discard them when they get too stiff from the residue from perspiration. I'm talking stiff enough that they're hard to put on. Once it gets like that, I know the glove will get slick very quickly if my hand sweats. How long that takes depends on the weather. The more humid it is, the quicker the glove gets to that stage. During the dog days, it seems like I'm putting a new glove into play every couple of weeks. In the past I tried washing them but they never seemed to work the same afterward.

My standard glove is the Wilson Staff Conform. The mesh on the back gives it some breathability, and also helps with the fit. I also can usually find them at a good price ($10 - $12). I also like Mizuno Elites when I find them at a good price.

I used to switch between 2 gloves during hot, humid rounds, when the first glove got slick from being soaked with sweat. Lately I've been switching to a Footjoy rain glove when it's that humid. I'm told they are designed to actually grip better when they're moist.

I recently picked up a couple of Footjoy TropiCool gloves to try on humid days. It's the first time I've seen them in men's sizes. Haven't had the chance to try them yet.

Cobra RadSpeed XB 10.5 Driver Project X Evenflow Blue 65 regular

Tour Edge E722 5W Fujikura Ventus Red (non-Velocore) regular

Cobra King Tec 3H Xcaliber Rapid Taper RTI75 regular

Cobra King Utility 4i Xcaliber Rapid Taper RTI75 regular

Mizuno JPX923 HM 5-GW Nippon 950GH Neo regular

Callaway Jaws Raw full face 54* DG Spinner

Callaway Jaws Raw Black 60* Z grind DG Spinner

Evenroll ER2

So it's going to be different for everyone right, a lot of factors to consider, either way I think a glove should last an average about 3 months. 

What I actually like to do is have a range glove, and a gamer glove. I use the bionic for range sessions and I love my ping glov for when I actually play.  I feel like the bionic glove can take a lot of punishment. anyways 3 months is a good lifespan. 

Jlo

10 to 15 rounds 

10 to 15 rounds 

10 to 15 rounds 

10 hdcp. Cobra Aerojet driver, srixon hybrids, Mizuno irons, Cleveland wedges and Yes putter.

I don't really count rounds so I don't know how long mine last. I have been buying Callaway Tour Authentic gloves from Amazon Warehouse when I find them for around $17 and they seem to last quite a while. I usually leave them connected to my bag when done and once putting it on feels like putting on a leather work glove, I toss it (as long as I have one on hand to use). I picked up 3 Rooter gloves from their recent deal, and I am about ready to try those out. I might do what others do and rotate them though I don't know if that will have any effect on longevity or not.

Callaway Epic Speed Driver, Ping G410 3W, PXG 0311 XF 19* hybrid, 4-AW Callaway Mavrik, 56* Callaway Jaws Raw Chrome, Odyssey White Hot OG WS-1

I use MG Cabretta Leather gloves. For me, they wear like iron. I play three rounds a week and one glove will last me around 5-6 months. Like others, I keep an old one in the bag as a backup. I usually keep 2-3 new gloves in my bag as well. Even the same make of glove can fit a little differently from time to time. One thing I do is I keep my fingernails clipped. I find that, alone, will keep a glove around a little longer. Great discussion btw.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

I also play until they wear a hole through them. Typically below pinky finger on bottom palm. (Probably need to change grip to more fingers.) I also play often on my home simulator and have a faster more aggressive swing. I’m sure a softer less abrasive grip can extend life of gloves. 

Thanks,

Evan Suddeth PT, DPT, CSCS, TPI