Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Performance Shoes for Women

SpecialKPDX

Hi! I finally found a shoe that meets my requirements: supportive arch support, waterproof, breathable, with stability, comfort and a wider toe box. I’m picky with shoes as I’ve suffered from plantar and am willing to find what I need so that I can continue to walk. 

The Ecco S-Three spikeless has been my favorite go to and I’ve almost worn it out over the last rainy winter. 
I see a new model, the Ecco M Biom C4 with BOA lacing isn’t available in ladies model, but they offer smaller sizes in mens.
Curious if anyone has any experience to share using the BOA system, any other recommendations? Am nervous to shift brands (have been eyeing Squaiz possibly) and hope to have more options in the women’s category aligned to men’s offerings. 

On 4/11/2023 at 6:12 PM, SpecialKPDX said:

Hi! I finally found a shoe that meets my requirements: supportive arch support, waterproof, breathable, with stability, comfort and a wider toe box. I’m picky with shoes as I’ve suffered from plantar and am willing to find what I need so that I can continue to walk. 

The Ecco S-Three spikeless has been my favorite go to and I’ve almost worn it out over the last rainy winter. 
I see a new model, the Ecco M Biom C4 with BOA lacing isn’t available in ladies model, but they offer smaller sizes in mens.
Curious if anyone has any experience to share using the BOA system, any other recommendations? Am nervous to shift brands (have been eyeing Squaiz possibly) and hope to have more options in the women’s category aligned to men’s offerings. 

I am very interested in hearing about your decision or anyone else’s experience with this… never knew it was a thing!  Could open up a lot more choices!

Tijoli

• 4 months later...

I am also interested in getting new shoes. I prefer an athletic style with some structure. Foot Joy has worked well for me with the Pro SL but now I am looking at the fuel or hyper flex. I am really interested in learning about the BOA. My husband really likes his Sqairz although I think they are heavy. Not sure how the women’s version would be. 

Texas golfer always looking to execute the next shot. 2 Aces!

• 4 months later...

Hi all - revitalizing this conversation here, as I am sure many of us are shopping for the upcoming golf season. I am in Buffalo, NY, so patiently waiting to get back out there but a mild spring (so far) has us all really excited. 

BOA is hot right now, any opinions? I struggle with the location of the wheel. The top of the foot just looks uncomfortable to me, as I have seen in a few brands. I am really curious about Payntr. Anyone have them? Love them? 

I’m Jennifer, Buffalonian and mother of two girls. I’ve been golfing since I was three, since my mom needed a golf partner. Fell in love with the game growing up, but unfortunately, took a break to raise our young family. As our oldest daughter is learning to love golf, she has inspired me to pick up my clubs and get back out there.