MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

When Do You Switch Putters?
So let me bare my soul for a moment..I've been positive strokes gained in putting for the bulk of the season (so far) but over the last 3-4 rounds my distance/speed control has been atrocious.  I ga…
SwingU Golf GPS App
There are so many different apps out there. It can often be confusing, overwhelming and something just plain frustrating.  @GolfSpy Barbajo has a must read on this topic and SwingU. If you …
Random Thread
Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the…
New Scotty Cameron Super Select
Has anyone tested out the new Scotty Super Select putters?  I almost pulled the trigger on a Newport 2 Special Select, then I saw the newer version came out.  Is there much of a change besides the h…

Testers Wanted!

2023 MGS Forum Test: L.A.B. Putters
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted: L.A.B. Putters Rolling a golf ball into a hole shouldn’t be complicated. Yet for golfers around the world, putting is the most challenging part of the game. L.A.B. Golf was creat…
167 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special PreChatter
GolfSpy_APH
We are still over a week away from having testers being announced and sign up is still open for a little while longer, however that doesn't mean we cannot have some fun and get started with the…
2023 MGS Forum Member Test: (T)Less Driver!
Golfspy_TCB
Welcome all to the (T)Less Driver MGS Forum Member Test! We have 4 great MGS Forum Members who were selected for this unique and great test! We cannot wait for them to get started and show us …
2023 MGS Forum Member Test: Edel SMS and SMS Pro Irons
GolfSpy_BOS
Congratulations to our 4 Edel SMS and SMS Pro Irons Testers!!! Testing a Combo Set of the SMS and SMS Pro Irons: @Getoffmylawn & @ejgaudette Testing the SMS Irons: @ChitownM2 & …

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

Season 2 - Week 3 MGS Forum Member Weekly Virtual Championsip Tour
Golfspy_TCB
Season 2 -Week 2 Set a new RECORD for rounds posted with 63 Rounds!!! 🔥 Lets keep the trend going!! Week 3 is NOW OPEN for SCORING!!  

MGS Forum: Women's Trending Topics

$5 Off Red Rooster Gloves with Code
Tijoli
I just purchased a Red Rooster glove and they sent me a code for $5 off for anyone I  refer.  I get points for each person who uses it but I haven’t checked into those yet.  The discount is awesome …

MGS Forum: Course Reviews

Bay Pointe Golf Club
jaz29

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT