Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Random Thread

ole gray

"G.O.L.F."

Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden.

;-)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Lol ole gray

Seems like my fiancé walks in a lot as I'm just changing pages and always ask..,"ok what didn't you want me to see"

I guess they don't always realize that our worst vice is talking golf. Lol

Yea my old arse obviously clicked on an ad running across the top of the page for dating Latin women.   Looks like I better stir clear of them heifers :unsure: 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well today is the prep day for Thanksgiving.   Time to finalize those grocery lists and get ready for the biggest eating party of the year! We are having the kin folks over to our house this year and we are stocked up and ready to rumble. Turkey, ham, pies, veggies, and all sorts of stuff that will make ya fatter than a bo hawg in a corn eating contest! :D 

Cleveland

Sounds like a good time Ole Gray.

I had a choice to make this year and it wasn't easy.   We have had a long standing tradition of going to the Officer's Club at our local Army base every year with Michelle's family.  it's a great meal and nobody has to cook or do dishes, then it's home to watch football while sleeping it off.

But this year, my two sisters who live in Texas and Kansas City respectively are going to be in Raleigh visiting their grown kids and grand kids that live there.  It's only a 4 hour drive from Maryland down there, and I haven't been with both sisters on a Holiday in probably over 10 years.   But I hated to bail on the plans with Michelle and her family, although she was telling me to go.(and meaning it...not just saying it and then going to hold it against me...we all know that route).   But in the end I decided it was a bit too much driving as I would have had to leave early Thanksgiving morning and head back early Friday in time for a basketball tournament this weekend.

There's something very special about spending time with family at the Holidays, especially family that lives pretty far away.   Oh well, maybe next time.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Sounds like a good time Ole Gray.

I had a choice to make this year and it wasn't easy.   We have had a long standing tradition of going to the Officer's Club at our local Army base every year with Michelle's family.  it's a great meal and nobody has to cook or do dishes, then it's home to watch football while sleeping it off.

But this year, my two sisters who live in Texas and Kansas City respectively are going to be in Raleigh visiting their grown kids and grand kids that live there.  It's only a 4 hour drive from Maryland down there, and I haven't been with both sisters on a Holiday in probably over 10 years.   But I hated to bail on the plans with Michelle and her family, although she was telling me to go.(and meaning it...not just saying it and then going to hold it against me...we all know that route).   But in the end I decided it was a bit too much driving as I would have had to leave early Thanksgiving morning and head back early Friday in time for a basketball tournament this weekend.

There's something very special about spending time with family at the Holidays, especially family that lives pretty far away.   Oh well, maybe next time.

Last year it was just KellyBo and I and we went to the local Cracker Barrel and ate there.  It was just the two of us as the other children were out of town.  When the family is out of town, it's a great way to enjoy your meal without cleaning up and enjoy the rest of the day! I've had some of those military Thanksgiving meals and they put the dog on!

Cleveland

Last year it was just KellyBo and I and we went to the local Cracker Barrel and ate there.  It was just the two of us as the other children were out of town.  When the family is out of town, it's a great way to enjoy your meal without cleaning up and enjoy the rest of the day! I've had some of those military Thanksgiving meals and they put the dog on!

HA HA...the last time we went on Post (for the Mothers Day meal) we had a bit of trouble getting through security as they have really clamped down on it if you don't have a DOD decal.  We almost gave up and went to the Cracker Barrel down the road.   We go there regularly and figured that would be a pretty good Plan B, but alas we made it on. 

HA HA...the last time we went on Post (for the Mothers Day meal) we had a bit of trouble getting through security as they have really clamped down on it if you don't have a DOD decal.  We almost gave up and went to the Cracker Barrel down the road.   We go there regularly and figured that would be a pretty good Plan B, but alas we made it on. 

I enjoy going in the evening sometimes and switch things up with a good breakfast for super :P .......

I started my civil service career at Ft. Jackson South, Carolina and worked there for 13 years.  Later I transferred to Robins AFB in Warner Robins, Ga.  finishing out my career with 32 years total service.  Those military bases can tighten down security in a heart beat. It was crazy when 9/11 happened and security was extremely tight for several months.

Cleveland

My wife and I decided to eat junk food tonight. Keeping the kitchen clean for our quests tomorrow is the goal, so she dropped by McDonald's and picked up two Big Mac Meals.   It's been a loooonnng time since I had one of those and it was tasty.  

Cleveland

• SPY VIP

OMG this is exactly how the 200 page Distinguished Gentlemen thread started!

Today I was invited to check out Russian Brides via this site.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/7381-the-distinguished-gentlemens-thread/page-1

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/7381-the-distinguished-gentlemens-thread/page-1

You too huh!?  Yea I got hit with them Latin women the other night and now you with the Russian gals.   

Cleveland

My wife and I decided to eat junk food tonight. Keeping the kitchen clean for our quests tomorrow is the goal, so she dropped by McDonald's and picked up two Big Mac Meals. It's been a loooonnng time since I had one of those and it was tasty.

I try to quit McDonald's and I never last. Big Macs are very tasty

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

On one of my 31 trips to Russia, I spent the night at a very nice hotel by Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow waiting to fly to Siberia.  When I checked in, there were maybe 20 gorgeous Russian women; tall, blonde, wearing what looked like designer dresses.  I thought there was a fashion show at the hotel, and these were runway models.  One of the more experienced travelers that I was with said, "Looks like we will be getting a knock on our door tonight."  I was such a novice!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On one of my 31 trips to Russia, I spent the night at a very nice hotel by Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow waiting to fly to Siberia. When I checked in, there were maybe 20 gorgeous Russian women; tall, blonde, wearing what looked like designer dresses. I thought there was a fashion show at the hotel, and these were runway models. One of the more experienced travelers that I was with said, "Looks like we will be getting a knock on our door tonight." I was such a novice!

Beijing is worse. Stayed at a really nice hotel on my first trip and got asked by a lot of ladies while I was at the hotel bar if I would like a massage. Next time there I stayed at the Waldorf and was not asked once. Shanghai is almost as bad and well in Bangkok you just need to not leave your room.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Just returned from walking my dog as she loves her morning walks.   Good for me too! My wife is in the kitchen working on her menu for later today as we are having the big meal at 5:00 p.m. today. I have so much to be thankful for today. I'm just going to relax and soak it all in as we have a beautiful day in Georgia with the temp hitting the 70 degree mark.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Cleveland

Gawd I'm still recovering from eating more than a couple of sows in a corn binge contest!  Whew why do we sat down and think we have to eat every cotton picking thing on the menu.  Good groceries last night but I hurt myself and it will take a few days to get the old system back to regular proportions.

Hmmmm now the question is, do I head over to the golf course for a Friday round of golf?  Pondering mode :D 

Cleveland

I love me some cracker barrel!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Gawd I'm still recovering from eating more than a couple of sows in a corn binge contest!  Whew why do we sat down and think we have to eat every cotton picking thing on the menu.  Good groceries last night but I hurt myself and it will take a few days to get the old system back to regular proportions.

Hmmmm now the question is, do I head over to the golf course for a Friday round of golf?  Pondering mode :D

We had a great meal yesterday at the Fort Meade O Club.  I made two trips up to the buffet (one plate just doesn't' hold enough..ha) then had some desert.  After that while we were just sitting around talking, I said I think I better go get another serving of Turkey and dressing, I don't want to be hungry later...LOL  That's the only downside to going out to eat, no leftovers  :(

I went to buy a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel. Out of stock, so I looked for Larceny (never tried it), no luck. I ended up with George Dickel 12 and good old Wild Turkey 101.

When I played with Foz and Rev last February, Foz introduced me to Wild Turkey Honey Sting.  It was perfect for that cold Florida golf day.  I came home and checked the stores; no one had it, so I had a store order 2 bottles.  When the weather warmed up here, I put it away.  I totally forgot that I still had a bottle in the cabinet.  Now is a good time to break it out!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

When I played with Foz and Rev last February, Foz introduced me to Wild Turkey Honey Sting.  It was perfect for that cold Florida golf day.  I came home and checked the stores; no one had it, so I had a store order 2 bottles.  When the weather warmed up here, I put it away.  I totally forgot that I still had a bottle in the cabinet.  Now is a good time to break it out!

Sounds like some pretty interesting liquor.  Wild Turkey with a hint of honey huh?  

We had a little excitement in our neighborhood today.  I was sitting on the front porch in my rocking chair and all of a sudden a bunch of fire trucks hauled arse down the road by the house. The next thing I know there was a plane circling the neighborhood.  Well I decided it was time to take my dog around the neighborhood for her evening walk so I could take a look at what was happening.  Somehow a fire had started behind one of the homes around on the other side of the block from where we live. Lot's of smoke and the wind were picking up. I stopped to chat with the Lady who lived across the road from the house that the fire was burning behind, to see if she knew what was going on. She had no clue but would be checking it out soon so maybe se can fill me in.   They were unloading a large bulldozer as I was heading back home.    Not a good sign.

Cleveland

Sounds like some pretty interesting liquor. Wild Turkey with a hint of honey huh?

We had a little excitement in our neighborhood today. I was sitting on the front porch in my rocking chair and all of a sudden a bunch of fire trucks hauled arse down the road by the house. The next thing I know there was a plane circling the neighborhood. Well I decided it was time to take my dog around the neighborhood for her evening walk so I could take a look at what was happening. Somehow a fire had started behind one of the homes around on the other side of the block from where we live. Lot's of smoke and the wind were picking up. I stopped to chat with the Lady who lived across the road from the house that the fire was burning behind, to see if she knew what was going on. She had no clue but would be checking it out soon so maybe se can fill me in. They were unloading a large bulldozer as I was heading back home. Not a good sign.

A hint of honey with a kick from Ghost Peppers!

Too much excitement for me; still "resting" from all the food!

Deleted double post. Dang spotty wifi... Lol

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Gawd I'm still recovering from eating more than a couple of sows in a corn binge contest! Whew why do we sat down and think we have to eat every cotton picking thing on the menu. Good groceries last night but I hurt myself and it will take a few days to get the old system back to regular proportions.

Hmmmm now the question is, do I head over to the golf course for a Friday round of golf? Pondering mode :D

LOL, As for going to the course today... I was on a plane early AM heading to Florida. Plans were to just hang around my MIL's house until dinner. After I land, my MIL said she would watch the kids if I wanted to go golfing. Before she even finished the sentence, I threw the bag in the car and high tailed it out of there:) back was tight from being on the plane for so long, but I was out on an unexpected partial round of golf (we didn't start until 3:30ish). Love this Florida weather! BTW, Carolina Golfer 2, I was wrong about the putter in the backup bag in Florida. Check out the pics below as it may seem familiar to you :) a PGA Pro's old putter...

MDGolfHacker

1125161537c.jpg

1125161537b.jpg

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Looks like a Never Compromise putter?

Cleveland

Looks like a Never Compromise putter?

Yes, weighted heavier with lead tape by the tour pro.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: