ole gray

Random Thread

Lol ole gray

Seems like my fiancé walks in a lot as I'm just changing pages and always ask..,"ok what didn't you want me to see"

I guess they don't always realize that our worst vice is talking golf. Lol

Yea my old arse obviously clicked on an ad running across the top of the page for dating Latin women.   Looks like I better stir clear of them heifers :unsure: 

• Like 2

Well today is the prep day for Thanksgiving.   Time to finalize those grocery lists and get ready for the biggest eating party of the year! We are having the kin folks over to our house this year and we are stocked up and ready to rumble. Turkey, ham, pies, veggies, and all sorts of stuff that will make ya fatter than a bo hawg in a corn eating contest! :D 

• Like 2

Sounds like a good time Ole Gray.

I had a choice to make this year and it wasn't easy.   We have had a long standing tradition of going to the Officer's Club at our local Army base every year with Michelle's family.  it's a great meal and nobody has to cook or do dishes, then it's home to watch football while sleeping it off.

But this year, my two sisters who live in Texas and Kansas City respectively are going to be in Raleigh visiting their grown kids and grand kids that live there.  It's only a 4 hour drive from Maryland down there, and I haven't been with both sisters on a Holiday in probably over 10 years.   But I hated to bail on the plans with Michelle and her family, although she was telling me to go.(and meaning it...not just saying it and then going to hold it against me...we all know that route).   But in the end I decided it was a bit too much driving as I would have had to leave early Thanksgiving morning and head back early Friday in time for a basketball tournament this weekend.

There's something very special about spending time with family at the Holidays, especially family that lives pretty far away.   Oh well, maybe next time.

• Like 1

Sounds like a good time Ole Gray.

I had a choice to make this year and it wasn't easy.   We have had a long standing tradition of going to the Officer's Club at our local Army base every year with Michelle's family.  it's a great meal and nobody has to cook or do dishes, then it's home to watch football while sleeping it off.

But this year, my two sisters who live in Texas and Kansas City respectively are going to be in Raleigh visiting their grown kids and grand kids that live there.  It's only a 4 hour drive from Maryland down there, and I haven't been with both sisters on a Holiday in probably over 10 years.   But I hated to bail on the plans with Michelle and her family, although she was telling me to go.(and meaning it...not just saying it and then going to hold it against me...we all know that route).   But in the end I decided it was a bit too much driving as I would have had to leave early Thanksgiving morning and head back early Friday in time for a basketball tournament this weekend.

There's something very special about spending time with family at the Holidays, especially family that lives pretty far away.   Oh well, maybe next time.

Last year it was just KellyBo and I and we went to the local Cracker Barrel and ate there.  It was just the two of us as the other children were out of town.  When the family is out of town, it's a great way to enjoy your meal without cleaning up and enjoy the rest of the day! I've had some of those military Thanksgiving meals and they put the dog on!

• Like 1

Last year it was just KellyBo and I and we went to the local Cracker Barrel and ate there.  It was just the two of us as the other children were out of town.  When the family is out of town, it's a great way to enjoy your meal without cleaning up and enjoy the rest of the day! I've had some of those military Thanksgiving meals and they put the dog on!

HA HA...the last time we went on Post (for the Mothers Day meal) we had a bit of trouble getting through security as they have really clamped down on it if you don't have a DOD decal.  We almost gave up and went to the Cracker Barrel down the road.   We go there regularly and figured that would be a pretty good Plan B, but alas we made it on. 

• Like 1

HA HA...the last time we went on Post (for the Mothers Day meal) we had a bit of trouble getting through security as they have really clamped down on it if you don't have a DOD decal.  We almost gave up and went to the Cracker Barrel down the road.   We go there regularly and figured that would be a pretty good Plan B, but alas we made it on. 

I enjoy going in the evening sometimes and switch things up with a good breakfast for super :P .......

I started my civil service career at Ft. Jackson South, Carolina and worked there for 13 years.  Later I transferred to Robins AFB in Warner Robins, Ga.  finishing out my career with 32 years total service.  Those military bases can tighten down security in a heart beat. It was crazy when 9/11 happened and security was extremely tight for several months.

• Like 1

My wife and I decided to eat junk food tonight. Keeping the kitchen clean for our quests tomorrow is the goal, so she dropped by McDonald's and picked up two Big Mac Meals.   It's been a loooonnng time since I had one of those and it was tasty.  

OMG this is exactly how the 200 page Distinguished Gentlemen thread started!

Today I was invited to check out Russian Brides via this site.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/7381-the-distinguished-gentlemens-thread/page-1

You too huh!?  Yea I got hit with them Latin women the other night and now you with the Russian gals.   

My wife and I decided to eat junk food tonight. Keeping the kitchen clean for our quests tomorrow is the goal, so she dropped by McDonald's and picked up two Big Mac Meals. It's been a loooonnng time since I had one of those and it was tasty.

I try to quit McDonald's and I never last. Big Macs are very tasty

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

OMG this is exactly how the 200 page Distinguished Gentlemen thread started!

Today I was invited to check out Russian Brides via this site.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/7381-the-distinguished-gentlemens-thread/page-1

On one of my 31 trips to Russia, I spent the night at a very nice hotel by Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow waiting to fly to Siberia.  When I checked in, there were maybe 20 gorgeous Russian women; tall, blonde, wearing what looked like designer dresses.  I thought there was a fashion show at the hotel, and these were runway models.  One of the more experienced travelers that I was with said, "Looks like we will be getting a knock on our door tonight."  I was such a novice!

• Like 1

On one of my 31 trips to Russia, I spent the night at a very nice hotel by Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow waiting to fly to Siberia. When I checked in, there were maybe 20 gorgeous Russian women; tall, blonde, wearing what looked like designer dresses. I thought there was a fashion show at the hotel, and these were runway models. One of the more experienced travelers that I was with said, "Looks like we will be getting a knock on our door tonight." I was such a novice!

Beijing is worse. Stayed at a really nice hotel on my first trip and got asked by a lot of ladies while I was at the hotel bar if I would like a massage. Next time there I stayed at the Waldorf and was not asked once. Shanghai is almost as bad and well in Bangkok you just need to not leave your room.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Just returned from walking my dog as she loves her morning walks.   Good for me too! My wife is in the kitchen working on her menu for later today as we are having the big meal at 5:00 p.m. today. I have so much to be thankful for today. I'm just going to relax and soak it all in as we have a beautiful day in Georgia with the temp hitting the 70 degree mark.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

• Like 4

Gawd I'm still recovering from eating more than a couple of sows in a corn binge contest!  Whew why do we sat down and think we have to eat every cotton picking thing on the menu.  Good groceries last night but I hurt myself and it will take a few days to get the old system back to regular proportions.

Hmmmm now the question is, do I head over to the golf course for a Friday round of golf?  Pondering mode :D 

• Like 3