Testers Announced: Clinch Golf Gloves

On 9/19/2024 at 4:12 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

TA.Clinch.jpg

Introduction
The Clinch Tactile Golf Glove claims to offer a unique blend of comfort, durability, and enhanced grip. Designed with premium materials, this glove is intended to provide a secure fit and better control, even in challenging conditions. Priced as a premium product, the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove aims to stand out in the crowded golf glove market—but does it truly deliver on its promises?

Key Features:

Enhanced Grip: The glove is designed to improve your grip, giving you more control over your shots. How effective is this grip in various weather conditions?

Durability: Made from high-quality materials, the glove claims to last longer than typical golf gloves. Does it really hold up over multiple rounds?

Comfort Fit: The glove is designed to provide a snug, comfortable fit, enhancing the feel and reducing hand fatigue. Is this fit as comfortable as advertised, and does it maintain its shape over time?

Please welcome and congratulate our testers.

@Boris119 

@gajrsports 

@OhCanada1954 

@Fiveslow 

@nick gauts

Congratulations testers!

B

While we wait for the gloves to come in ...

Just curious as to what people's go to golf glove is as of right now , what do you like, don't like in a glove ?  What have you tried in the past before landing where you are ? 

I've tried many different brands srixon,callaway,top flite, zero friction, fj and red rooster. Red rooster is my current go to and completely changed my mind on gloves for fit, comfort , feel, and durability.  I'm excited to see how Clinch lines up with them ! I love supporting brands that focus on quality and not volume which I feel like the big brands have forgotten about .

My old problems with gloves would be a palm blow out really fast,  gloves not fitting right and being too long or wide because the sizes were so different . I would constantly be pulling the glove up before every shot and tightening the velcro to hope it stays on better.  

I'm excited for the Clinch for the feel and durability. We have been getting longer golf seasons where I'm from the last few years because snow hasn't been coming so I get to test this deeper into the season and do some cold weather tests too.

I can 3 putt from anywhere 

I haven’t locked in any one particular brand.  The majority of my gloves are FJ Staysof.  Looking forward to testing Clinch’s offering!  

Phantom 5.5 

Stealth 9* w/ Ventus Black 7X

Stealth 2 Plus 3W w/ Hzrdus Green

TM Sim2 19* w/ Hzrdus RDX Black

P770 Irons w/ KBS 120 tour S

Vokey wedges (50*, 56*, 60*)

8 hours ago, Fiveslow said:

I haven’t locked in any one particular brand.  The majority of my gloves are FJ Staysof.  Looking forward to testing Clinch’s offering!  

I feel like these will have a very different fit and feel from those fjs but in a good way . I'm very excited .

I can 3 putt from anywhere 

Glove arrival this Monday 9/30. Praying for no delays because I have a round scheduled for Tuesday morning.   
 I played at Fenway CC in Westchester this week.  It would have been a perfect day to test the new glove.  There was a 1% (one!) chance of rain. It rained on and off for an hour and a half.  IMG_4559.jpeg.84a2a3b7d1464593490104d1144f7410.jpeg

Phantom 5.5 

Stealth 9* w/ Ventus Black 7X

Stealth 2 Plus 3W w/ Hzrdus Green

TM Sim2 19* w/ Hzrdus RDX Black

P770 Irons w/ KBS 120 tour S

Vokey wedges (50*, 56*, 60*)