Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Upping the ante - Win a RBZ Fairway

GolfSpy WD

I am drawing the line a bit at that one -

You guys will appreciate how I worked my G2 into a sermon once - There are two greek words for new - one means new from nothing and the other means new and improved - I made the point that as soon as I got my G2 the G10 was in the store - the new and improved version - :(

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Did I mention that along with winning a RBZ I can practically almost guarantee a life of happiness and success if you vote for me, along with kittens and rainbows? So really a vote for Will D. is really a vote for yourself.

LMAO

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I am drawing the line a bit at that one -

Does that mean that they will be availible in the foyer but not in the sanctuary?

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Does that mean that they will be availible in the foyer but not in the sanctuary?

:)

We had them in our fellowship hall a couple of weeks back - laptops - for the target school contest - I didn't even mention this contest while that was going on - it was during the first round - glad we don't have that going on now (the target contest is closed.) Lead us not into temptation and all that.

I would add one more time that I did not decorate nor suggest decorating the van - it was two of our third grade parents - I haven't washed the thing for obvious reasons - I actually don't park in a church parking lot on Sunday morning - I'm the first one there and I park at our thrift store where no one else is parked so that a better spot is open for someone else - I have gotten some votes from our Day School community because of it. People in the community are hearing about MyGolfSpy from it - I'm out and about a lot of with it. That's got to be good.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• SPY VIP

Did I mention that along with winning a RBZ I can practically almost guarantee a life of happiness and success if you vote for me, along with kittens and rainbows? So really a vote for Will D. is really a vote for yourself.

Did I mention that if you vote for me and I win, I will create world peace and end hunger?

If you want the world to be.........hap-py........vote Jason B.

The people would like to know where the candidates stand on Yeti rights.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Oh trust me RP it's on both sides of the van and the rear window - you're only getting a profile view of it. ;)

I may not win or place but no one is going to say I was out worked in this one.

I'm thinking Dan should don a Yeti suit and march in his communities Labor Day parade.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

wdgolf, I voted a couple times for you already. Just wanted to make sure my name is in the hat if you do win.

Impressive campaign, if this doesn't work out for you, local politics might just. Although I'm guessing you might have a few of the aforementioned sisters come knocking at your door!

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

wdgolf, I voted a couple times for you already. Just wanted to make sure my name is in the hat if you do win.

Impressive campaign, if this doesn't work out for you, local politics might just. Although I'm guessing you might have a few of the aforementioned sisters come knocking at your door!

I'll need a signed contract before the sisters show up! :lol:

Dude, do ya have any idea where you stand?...

Fairways & Greens 4ever....

Our best efforts trick T into giving more hints about the standings haven't worked well. I do think he's enjoying himself immensely. Last I checked though, there were 251 active readers on the forums. Some of those are search engine bots, but hopefully the chance of winning a RBZ and donating a pretty large sum to MGS is working though.

I hope so..I'll keep voting...Hey, can I download a picture in my iPhone to my profile picture?...Though I can post and read everything on MGS on my phone, it's not exactly the same as the MGS on my laptop..Is there a way to make it the same..A couple of times, for some reason, of which I don't think that it was something that I did, however I can't seem to go into my profile on my iPhune..

Is there a way to do that & download my pic into my profile...

Thanx...

Fairways & Greens 4ever...

I'm not sure. Emailing the picture to yourself and putting it up using your laptop is probably the easiest way.

Archived