Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Upping the ante - Win a RBZ Fairway

GolfSpy WD

Alright, I've heard I need help catching up to others.

If I win either first or second prize in the MGS Tour staff contest, I'm already going to sell the custom R11s/RBZ driver either on these forums or craigslist and donate all the proceeds to MGS.

BUT, I still need help and desperate times call for desperate measures. If I win first or second place, I will ask MGS to randomly select one of the people who voted for me (one entry per vote) to win an RBZ fairway!

So please vote for me, you'll help MGS, possibly yourself, and definitely me :).

(Vote for Will D.): https://www.facebook.com/mygolfspycom/app_192229990808929

I've been using a RBZ 3-wood for nearly this entire season now and it's a fantastic club, you'll be happy with it!

Edit: I'm checking if it's possible to use votes for me or not. If not, I'll ask people to post here based on the honor system of people saying they voted for me and how often and will give it away randomly. Hopefully the vote option is possible.

Shameless.

But I voted one for ya ;)

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Actually, Ive voted for ya several times before this. Your idea is one of the best of the finalists.

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

:(

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Don't think I can't go lower. Got an ugly sister who needs company? Yeah, I'd take care of her for votes, lol.

Hahahaha oh man.

Shameless indeed, but I love it! :D

But this is a very smart strategy, wd.

I've been alternating my votes everyday, but I'll make sure I push a few more votes on your way!

EDIT: 5 votes for you today. Now gimme that beauty!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

• SPY VIP

I...yeah...I...well...

I really don't know what to say about this.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I can't wait to drop my strategy on you guys.........it's pure genius. Now if it is actually working, thats a whole other thing.

MGS might as well give a prize for the most creative vote-getting strategy!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I will be voting for you not only to try and win the club (would be sweet), but I think it's important that someone who regularly contributes to the site win the contest. Good luck WD!

WITB

Driver: Calloway Diablo Octane Tour, UST VTS Silver

Hybrids: 16* Taylormade RBZ Tour 16*, 21* TEE XCG-3

Irons: Adams CB1 4-PW, KBS C Taper Lite S

Wedges: Nike VR Pro Forged 52*, 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG3

Grips: Lamkin Crossline Midsize

Ball: Whatever I find, prefer Bridgestone

3 votes for you so far...

In the bag as of now...

Driver: Titleist 909 D3 9.5* w/ Diamana Kai'li 60 X
3-wood: Callaway RAZR Fit 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S
5-wood: Callaway RAZR Fit 18* w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S
Irons: 4-PW Mizuno MP-64 w/ Project X 5.5
Wedges: Mizuno MP T-11 52*, 56*, 60* w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
Putter: Byron Design 007 w/ Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0
Balls: Taylormade Penta TP5 or Tour Preferred X

I wonder if this is what the My Golf Spy cadre had in mind when this contest first came up?

WD, If you are elected will you fix my street? That is what the last guy promissed if I would vote for him. He has not gotten around to my street yet.

Actually, back in November, I signed became a member of this forum to comment on something WD had said. I commented, and he immediately responded back and gave merit to my idea. I guess I had the same thought that many people have. "Does my idea sound as good to someone else as it does to me?" (answer is not always,:P ) If he or someone else would have not responded, then I would probably not be here today. He just happened to be the one to respond, so now I am voting for him. You know they say that there is always something "special" about your first time. I guess WD is my first. :unsure: (I will emphatically say that I mean that only in the forum comment sense.)

It was hard to choose because JBones, Mudfish, Revkev, WillPar and others are long established forum members. At first I thought about sending all the guys I have been talking with for months a vote or two but then realized that would be as bad as not voting at all so I had to pick a horse, and go all in. I thought about basing my pick the one thought could win based on the other votes but decided to go with the guy that first responded to my post.

I wish we could have an update on the vote getting.

This is a separate issue but I love the fact that you can see how many posts someone has. I remember my first time, I put a thought out there and sat and wondered if there would have been any response. Same thing I did on another site, and it took a two day to get my thought approved. And it has never been responded to.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

• SPY VIP

I wish we could have an update on the vote getting.

I can confirm that people are getting votes. Does that help :).

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I can confirm that people are getting votes. Does that help :).

It's comments like this that really make me wish he had a cuter butt when he models those pants. Then there would be a reason to keep him.:)

MGS might as well give a prize for the most creative vote-getting strategy!

I'm driving around in a van that was decorated by the Moms of our 3rd grade class at school - it says - Vote for Kevin L on My Golf Spy on Facebook. I picked up a few more voters in the school parking lot because of it.

Does that win me anything?

I like that the majority of the guys in the finals are guys that contribute or are somewhat regular members makes it much more fun and should I not win I'll be happy for the ones who do. Not only that because we love MyGolfSpy so much there is a better chance that some of our friends who view the site will stay around - I still think that's the ultimate goal of this contest - to gain more members for MyGolfSpy - as a finalist I'm taking that responsibility seriously - I don't have lots of money - others do and that's great - I do have lots of friends so I can try and recruit. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I'm driving around in a van that was decorated by the Moms of our 3rd grade class at school - it says - Vote for Kevin L on My Golf Spy on Facebook. I picked up a few more voters in the school parking lot because of it.

Does that win me anything?

I like that the majority of the guys in the finals are guys that contribute or are somewhat regular members makes it much more fun and should I not win I'll be happy for the ones who do.

I told WD that I thought you would have some unique way to pass out the "kool aide" to your "followers."

I'm going to play golf with James R (KYgolfer1980 on here) on Tuesday, so if nothing else comes my way out of this contest, at least I'll have someone new to play golf with. And based on the number of votes he received int he first round, I'd say that I'll probably at least get to see one of the prize packages in person.

Actually, back in November, I signed became a member of this forum to comment on something WD had said. I commented, and he immediately responded back and gave merit to my idea. I guess I had the same thought that many people have. "Does my idea sound as good to someone else as it does to me?" (answer is not always,:P ) If he or someone else would have not responded, then I would probably not be here today. He just happened to be the one to respond, so now I am voting for him. You know they say that there is always something "special" about your first time. I guess WD is my first. :unsure: (I will emphatically say that I mean that only in the forum comment sense.)

If we're being honest, I may have been drunk at the time and just don't remember this, I've had a *lot* of posts ;)

As awesome as that is though, unfortunately heavy equipment is not part of the prize, so your street will have to wait until the big contest on the MyConstructionEquipmentSpy forums.

I like that the majority of the guys in the finals are guys that contribute or are somewhat regular members makes it much more fun and should I not win I'll be happy for the ones who do. Not only that because we love MyGolfSpy so much there is a better chance that some of our friends who view the site will stay around - I still think that's the ultimate goal of this contest - to gain more members for MyGolfSpy - as a finalist I'm taking that responsibility seriously - I don't have lots of money - others do and that's great - I do have lots of friends so I can try and recruit. :)

Yeah, part of me actually thinks I can win, the other more realistic part of me is just having fun scheming of new ways to try to get more votes. Even if I don't win I'm having fun, and hopefully it's someone I know who does win. I looked at the forum member list the other day and it's definitely growing.

I already have my allegiance to another entry... (JBones!!!) but good luck with your plan and it's a great gesture that you will be donating proceeds if you are sucessful!

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

JP - I'm not meaning it in the way you took it - At least I don't think I am. Sorry if I offended.

My point was I'm worth more to MyGolfSpy as one who brings in new members than I ever could be as someone who donates to the cause - you are correct though - I should donate something beyond commentary because this site does mean a good deal to me - you'll see a donataion badge beside my name in the near future - I appreciate that college kids might donate - college kids might not have a minor child in their house with cerebal palsy either.

You should also be aware that in many ways I am a business owner who relies totally on the generosity of other people to keep going - I have some members who contribute a great deal financially and many others who contribute next to nothing - they give in many, many other ways though - that's what I'm getting at.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

As did you and I get the point -

Bottom line is you won't be satisfied until I've donated - I contribute and use the site a lot so I should donate - so I will - but I will also request that I not have any marker beside my name when I do.

I can't speak for what might or what might not happen from all of the people who have visited the sight - the more that come the better the prospects not only from the possibility of contribution but also from the possibility of advertising dollars because of a greater membership - I would maintain that this is a huge thing.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

You can vote once very 24 hours RP.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

You too!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Just in case you missed it over on the contest thread here it is. I did take JP's arguement to heart and donated. I did so anonymously because we're golfers, it's a gentlemen's game, my word should suffice. Since I didn't play this week I donated the money I would have used on my green's fee - that was a good suggestion - there will be weeks coming up latter in the year when I can't play because of work - I'll follow up in kind then - perhaps it will get the MyGolfSpy guys a small Christmas bonus. While JP may disagree with me there is a certain amount of publicity that this contest is generating for MyGolfSpy - What do you think?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

If you nonchalantly work it into your Sunday sermon.....well.....that would be impressive.

Please get it on video if you do :)

In my bag, April 2023

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
Sun Mountain Cart Bag

If you nonchalantly work it into your Sunday sermon.....well.....that would be impressive.

Please get it on video if you do :)

I have heard that in addition to passing the plate this week, they were passsing the iPads with instructions on how to log on and vote for him. :P

Well, maybe I just made that up, but his is trying to comeup with some iPads.

Archived