Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

8 Holiday Gifts To Get The Golfing Woman In Your Life

smhgolf

Ame & Lulu Hobo Bag

hobo-citrus2.jpg

Pattern Shown: Citrus

Ame & Lulu blends classic american style into their golf merchandise & accessories. Their Hobo bag is made with water repellent canvas, and leather handles & trim, and base. The inside of the bag is fully lined in signature twill, and contains a zipper & pouch pocket.

Along with the hobo bag shown above, they also come in matching accessories that include head covers, tee bags, ball holders, tote/duffel bags, key chains, carry alls, golf belts with tee holder, accessory bags, laptop sleeves, tennis totes, and more. They also provide the option to embroider 3 letter initials on bag orders.

You can order the Hobo Bag in 6 Patterns: Arcadia, Aztec, Koi, Pagoda, Citrus, Papaya

Price: $118 on Golf4Her (Add $20 for Embroidery)

Ame & Lulu

Players Towel

The players towel is made of a thin polyester microfiber with a unique weave pattern which holds more than 300 times it's weight in water. The Players Towel microfiber technology picks up dirt and moisture, holding it in the cloth, resulting in cleaner, dryer surface and enhanced player performance.

Used by the game's top players, The Players Towel has quickly become the golf towel of choice among the world's best players and has shown up on the winner's bag in all the major tours and majors including: the U.S. Open, The Masters, The PGA Championship, WGC Championship, Evian Masters and the PGA and LPGA Tour Championships. Towels can be customized with logos, signatures, colors and an optional “Putterslit.”

PT1smaller.jpg

Prices vary from $19.95 to $24.95

Players Towel

Glove It Ladies Golf Duffle Bag

gloveit.jpg

Pattern Shown: Pink Link

This Glove It Ladies duffel bag is great weekender or gym bag. Their duffel includes a full zip closure, 6 pockets, mesh panels for ventilation, internal pockets & pouches, a deep dry pocket for wet clothes and shoes, adjustable padded shoulder strap, and a small grip handle with Velcro. Duffel is made of 100% woven microfiber for lasting durability

Other matching accessories available in the Pink Link Pattern:

Visor, Accessory Bag,Tote Bag,Towel, Duffle Bag, 3 Zip/ Cross Body, Bag, Shoe Bag, Socks, Golf Bag, Tennis Backpack, Club Covers, Woozie, Headband, Pickle Ball Bag, Glove

Price: $59.95

Glove It

Blingo Ballmarks

Christmasblingo.jpg

Pattern Shown: Jingle

Build your own custom Blingo Ballmarker made with 100% genuine Swarovski Crystals. All ballmarkers arrive in an individual satin bag for safe keeping. Also includes a hat clip with strong magnetic back so it won't slip off your hat or visor. Divot tool is also available

Price: $17.50 on Golf4Her

On Golf4Her, take 10% off orders of 18 or more custom Blingos. Enter BLINGO18 at checkout.

Golf4Her Blingo

You can view all available designs at:

Blingo's Website

Amimono Headcovers

You may remember Amimono from MGS when it was listed in the Top 24 Products list from the 2012 PGA Show

http://www.mygolfspy...op-24-products/

amimono2.jpg

Amimono head covers provide the most creative hand-crafted golf head covers, serving both the domestic and international customers. All head covers are made with high-quality material, suitable for use in direct sunlight and they also can be hand washed or dry-cleaned. They currently have more than 50 different styles of driver covers, focusing on different types of Dogs, Cats, Animals and other creative figures. Matching fairway and putter covers are also available.

Prices Range from $20 (Amiball) to $50 (Driver Headcovers)

Amimono

SUNICE Layla Zephalâ„¢ Waterproof Fleece Jacket

Sunicelayla.jpg

color shown: violet

Sunice has hit a home run with the Layla Fleece Jacket for us women who are silly enough to play in cold, wet weather. This fleece jacket can also stay waterproof in up to 5-6 hours of moderate to steady precipitation. Jacket is constructed with a 2 layer laminated fleece, decorative stitch work, soft touch chin guard, adjustable bungee at hem, stretch tricot lining, and an anti-pill finish so the fleece stays soft and durable through multiple washes.

Price: $149

Sunice

Custom Golfing Products- The Bag Tag (review coming soon)

bagtag1resize2.jpg

The Bag-Tag is a heavy duty canvas made of satin polyester that can be printed with a logo or image of your choice. Their current custom options include every MLB team, military logos, national flags, along with a select number of NCAA schools.

Price: $39.95- $44.95 (custom and wholesale orders also available)

MGS readers, you can use the promo code mygolfspy from now until January 1st and get 30% off any order, plus Free Standard Shipping when you purchase 2 or more products at

Custom Golfing Products

Loudmouth Jingle Balls Capris

jingleballs-caprisresize.jpg

There really is no explanation needed on Loudmouth other than you name the occasion, and they have a pattern for it! You can be sure to get conversations started at holiday parties, sporting events, golf outings, and more without even saying a word by wearing Loudmouth.

Price: $95

Loudmouth

Skort version also available on Golf4Her

Price: $75

Skort is structured as a mid-rise fit. Skorts are designed with 2 front pockets, 2 side hem slits, undershorts to keep yourself covered when bending over those 5 foot putts, and a side zipper closure. Loudmouth runs from Size 0-16.

I want the jingle balls pants for my wife!!! (love golfing with her cause she wears sexy fun clothes)

You can have them tailor made via their site as well. Cool feature with no a lot of additional cost. Actually, time, I would like to see you in the Male version as well.

Posted Image

Custom Golfing Products- The Bag Tag (review coming soon)

The Bag-Tag is a heavy duty canvas made of satin polyester that can be printed with a logo or image of your choice. Their current custom options include every MLB team, military logos, national flags, along with a select number of NCAA schools.

Not exactly my first though when thinking of a gift for my wife :)

Great write up though, I do think a few of those could help get her more interested in golfing

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

My wife would not want to waste a present on golfing stuff. She knows all she has to say is I want this golf thing, and I will jump in the car and off we go anytime of the year. I will also end up with something for me. :rolleyes:

Not that I am such a loving and caring hubby, but because I am a golf ho. :lol:

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

My wife would not want to waste a present on golfing stuff. She knows all she has to say is I want this golf thing, and I will jump in the car and off we go anytime of the year. I will also end up with something for me. :rolleyes:

Not that I am such a loving and caring hubby, but because I am a golf ho. :lol:

LOL Smart wife! I didn't want to say it but I'm the same way (glad I'm not the only one :P ). I'm sure there are ladies out there that would love any one of the items above.

Archived