Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

I'm coinciding this with the fact when I first got up and saw, and there were only 3 people signed up, that it was because I was also up at like 430 this morning because my internal alarm clock told me to get up. And now there are over 1400 signed up and it's still 10 am EST and that's crazy to see

What a fantastic way to start the new golfing season.  Thanks for the opportunity to test the new Taylor Made drivers.  Good Luck To Everyone.

I've always used a Taylormade driver, it's time for an upgrade. Just in time for the new season in NY.

Wow this is going to be a great driver test, I'm looking forward to the reviews in the near future. I love the looks of this new taylormade driver and can't wait to try one on the range. I played the old sim 2 for a while but spun it to high and went the the callaway triple Dimond and killed it when I hit the center of the face which was only a couple times a round lol. Good luck to the testers who get the chance here.

Wow! Let's get this job done! Hoping to get picked and take this beauty to all of my rounds. I might even win a few tournaments now. I will test the Q10 in Rain or shine!

Apparently some of the best on tour! Definitely an area I need improvement.

thanks again for the opportunity and I’m feeling lucky!

Lotto ticket (aka signup) in place!

Given that my gamer is the Callaway Epic Flash and is now 5 years old, I’d love the opportunity to test the Qi10 and really give readers that opportunity to see if new tech bests that of 5 years ago. 

Wonderful opportunity for the forum. I entered for the Max but don’t expect to be picked since I did the Caley test late last year. Good luck to all. Hopefully we get some faster swings on the max to see how that performs at high speeds. 

This year’s line up looks to be an actual jump in technology. I’ve been curious about the Qi10 LS. I need an LS head but could definitely benefit from some more forgiveness which LS heads typically lack. Even if I’m not lucky enough to be a tester a new driver fitting is in my future 😂

26 minutes ago, Kevin McManus said:

Apparently some of the best on tour! Definitely an area I need improvement.

thanks again for the opportunity and I’m feeling lucky!

Simple rule we have. No profile picture = no selection. 

Check the thread out above. I lay out everything you can possible need to know to increase your chances at being selected. 

You guys just keep getting more and more attention from the BIG OEMs. Obviously, you are doing an outstanding job. Being in California for the winter means I play 4-5 days a week and my game is improving. Testing a new driver vs my current Taylormade model would be very exciting and put me in position to provide insights that should be useful for the manufacturer and potential buyers.

.  Thanks for the chance to test this new driver.  Now, if you need a senior golfer, who plays 5 days a week in the Tucson area,....I'm available.

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

While official tests run 6 weeks or so (, good chance it's 3 weeks from now that the drivers are in hand... Maybe even a slight bit later) we do hope and well expect anyone using the great to continue updating the post of they are so using the product. 

We prefer to take a much longer term approach with testing. Anyone can go to a shop and hit drivers for an hour to give a synopsis. 

@ChiefMikeOfficer check out some of the other tests from last year as well. LAB and Titleist iron test threads are still active despite ending months ago. 

It may not mean much coming from a regular like me but I love what @GolfSpy_APH is saying here. And not to mention, it’s 37 here in Rochester but the birds are out singing and the geese are still lingering. Ya never know when the weather may turn 😊

15 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I have to give a big shoutout and well done to @GolfSpy BOS for getting this testing from TM.   I tried for years, and came up empty....Maybe I shouldn't have worn the Titleist hat on the zoom call 🤔  ha

But well done Bryan! 

All credit, thank you notes, and floral arrangements should be sent to @GolfSpy_APH for this one!! I just sat on a call and looked pretty after he did all the leg work. 😂

My bag is all Taylormade and I have the SIM2 driver still cause I felt like it felt better than the Stealth drivers.  I hope I am chosen to test this driver, but also excited to hear the feed back as what I have heard so far is that the Qi drivers are really great.

This is awesome! Tested one last week and landed on a LS option that might have to go in the bag, but could use some more testing 🙂

This Test is now closed to further comments.