Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thrilled for this one as a big fan of Callaway drivers. Very excited for the fortunate 5 members that will get the opportunity to test these golf clubs!

Want to help your chances at being selected? 

I built a full guide for you on what we look for, how to increase your chances and more!

Super exited to hear how other testers are with this driver. I got fitted for one a little over a month ago and haven't had a chance to bring it out on the greens yet due to weather and other circumstances. Just convinced my wife for a golf outing this weekend if everything lines up. I may not be a tester, but I'll still post my review if that's cool. 

This was the first time I had a ball launcher analyze my shots so I don't know if it improved my shots or not, but I can say that I was averaging around 250 yards when I wasn't slicing it lol.

Went in for a driving fitting recently and this was one of the top 2 choices, would love a chance to put it on the course!!!!

This should be a good test and it is the first club I have put in to be a tester for as I usually have more interest in the other gear associated with golf but I'm looking to find out if a driver such as the Paradym Ai Smoke would be a game changer for how I get a ball off the tee and into play.  Currently my second shots with a 19* Fairway Hybrid go father than my driver and I would like to change that.   The Max D with the fewest possible adjustments is likely to be the one I would prefer as my driving is not anywhere near being dialed in for what works best!

Best wishes for everyone applying to test, it is an opportunity but also an adventure to do the test and review, hope everyone is up to the challenge! ⚡

⛳

Would be super curious to test this one! I haven’t tried much else besides my TM stealth+, so I’d love to compare it. Currently semi-happy with my driver.

Would love this opportunity.  I've been hitting the Titleist TSi3 and like it, but have been toying with trying something else.  Just so hard to spend $600 when your driver works...although you always wonder if you can get 10+ more yards with newer tech.  I actually picked up the Callaway Paradym hybrid last year and love the way the ball comes off the face.  I have it dialed in as my perfect 190-200 club!  So pick me and I can have matching clubs 🙂 

PS  I'm keeping my Links indoor membership for the summer so I can give feedback from both the course and indoor!

Looks amazing and would love to see how it compares to my GS53 as driving is my nemesis. Love to see whether I’m able to work it both left to right and right to left. 

The new max looks great, I’ve been looking for something low spin that still has some built in forgiveness 

I have a Paradym X 3h and I end up using that more than my driver most of the time. I’d love to see if the Smoke has the same effect on my game. 

Would love to be included. I'm currently gaming the notorious Wilson Staff Cortex, which I love, but its almost time to find something newer. I've noticed how well these drivers seemed to have helped a few of the BDS guys, so I'm intruiged.

After just trading my original Paradym for the Ping G430 Max 10k, I would love to see if Callaway can prove I made a mistake and go back to Callaway… 

My last 3 drivers were callaways, I'm still playing the epic flash in 10.5 with a mitsubishi tensei av blue regular. It would be great to see if the technology has really improved since the epic flash came out I would love the chance to find out. 

Definitely would like to try this in a 10.5. I currently play the Callaway Paradym and love the results. Would be interested to see if this is really as good as they say it is, especially over the current model I play.

This Test is now closed to further comments.