Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
667 signups
Equipment Type: Head Covers
Vendor: Craftsman

Screenshot 2023-05-10 12.25.59.png

Testers Wanted for Craftsman golf club covers! 

craftsmangolf-logo.png

Craftsman Golf’s mission, is consistent from beginning to end: to make the best golf head covers!
We believe that golf head cover styles your golf game and reveals your style, spirit, attitude, and your unique & authentic performance on the course!
You are unique, and we think your golf head covers should also be!

Their mission: Only For The Best Golf Head Cover And Accessories!

image.png

We are looking for 5 of our members anywhere in the world to test, report and review a set of golf club covers from Craftsman Golf!

image.png

3 testers for Iron Head Cover sets
2 testers for Wood Cover sets

Selected Testers will get their choice of any of the Iron head covers or Wood covers from the stock options available on Craftsman's website!

https://craftsmangolf.com/

For the MyGolfSpy Forum this is a first as we have never had an official test like this and we are very excited to see how our members find these headcovers and report back to the community with full results, insights and much more!

Interested in being a tester? Sign up top right! 

New to the forum and want to learn more about becoming a tester and how we select our testers? Go to think link here:

Testers will be announced the Tuesday following signup closing!

79 Comments

36 minutes ago, That’s Mr. Dirt said:

I use iron covers (suck it, Purists!) and I’ve lost a couple over time.  I would like to get the magnet ones because the covers with velcro always wear out very quickly.

The magnet ones caught my eye as well. I'm about 20-30 years from needing the giant numbers on there, but I'll have in theory for when I do need them.

I know I can't test these, but I have a set for my irons.  I love them! They keep my clubs from rattling in my bag (I use a Clicgear) they protect them from  any little dings. After I got these my playing partner had to get his set with his nickname on them.

I did have a problem with the seam coming undone on my PW, and I had not had them very long so I contacted CS. It took some time to get a responce.

I had to send in a picture of the stitching that was coming undone. Then it was almost going to cost me as much in  shipping one item as opposed to a buying a  new set. I was not happy about that part of the CS. Plus the product I believe comes all the way from China.

Long story I just ordered a new set,  now I have a back up if I ever lose one again. But I have been very careful to make sure that they are all covered before I walk to my next shot. 

Good luck

I would love to be a tester of these awesome iron covers.  Currently I buy the zipper ones but these are better looking than the ones I get online.  They also seem more durable.  Please consider me as a tester.

This Test is now closed to further comments.