Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Who made these clubs .....?

I try to get some info on these,

but not much was written about them on the web,

Is there anyone that could lead me on.

My set of irons has the "tour model" ingraving on the sole,+plus two opposite white arrows and the oversize mention on it.

I have to say that they came with the True Temper TT Lite shafts.

And they have square groove which is not allow on many tournaments anymore ,the shape is not bad and surprisingly they do their magics...

But I would appreciate so much to have details on we're the heck they were made .?..?

Thanks in advance .

I'm not sure of the manufacture but remain impressed by anyone who plays right handed irons and lefty woods out of the same bag.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

I think the manufacturer is bomber. Looking online it looks like these were modeled after the old taylormade tour bubble.

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX LS, 10.5, stiff

:taylormade-small: BRNR MiniDriver, S-Flex

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST MAX 3 wood, stiff

Fairway:  :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX 3 hybrid, S-flex

Irons:   New Level 902 OS, 5-PW, S-Flex

Wedges: :taylormade-small: hi-toe 50, 54, 58,  DG S300 S-flex

Putter:  :EVNROLL: Zero

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour/Z Star

Grips:  Golf Pride Z Grip midsize

Yep they are modeled after the old TM bubble irons and woods. In the business they are called clones. There are so many factories in China casting clones even now it aint funny. If you buy enough "units" you can get any brand stamped in them except the name of the real company they are cloned after. When we had the shop we got several offers of that

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thank you guys I will post a picture of my own personal "Tour model" that looks quiet the same

They look like they were rejects from made marks..like hockey stick that are not passing the test watch ever the reason is "shape finish"

I don't know and why using good shafts...

Like I am saying with my *#7 irons I can play my ball to the pin.?

Which I could not even think with a Bio Cell set...

Thank you guys I will post a picture of my own personal "Tour model" that looks quiet the same

They look like they were rejects from made marks..like hockey stick that are not passing the test watch ever the reason is "shape finish"

I don't know and why using good shafts...

Like I am saying with my *#7 irons I can play my ball to the pin.?

Which I could not even think with a Bio Cell set...

Yup they are definitely clone/knockoffs of the old TaylorMade irons.

I had callaway big Bertha knockoffs before I bought my first real set - Trident Golf was the brand

OMG!! Trident heads-- They must have made 10 billion of those clones of the Cally Bertha and Steelheads--- We built quite a few of them at the old golf shop-- My wife still games a Trident 7 wood I built for her 15 years ago. I still have one (7 wood) I built for me weighted up with a UST Pro Force Gold 65 in it. Funny I saw it over in the other building yesterday. Actually some of those things hit good with a good shaft. I still see some of them crop up from time to time at the thrift stores and on the scrap pile at work. Probably if the truth be known I more than likely have some still new never shafted heads in the recesses of the building across the road. Thanks for the memories

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thank you very much dear members for all your quick response.

I plan to go at a Demo sale of Adams / Taylormade clubs this Thursday ,and I will let you know if I get something better.

Now Wath would be the equivalent of the TT Lite shaft in Adams stock shafts.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have tried the M2 forged left hand irons with XP 95 ,,,

Quiet a club for me it is combination of low flight and very accurate trajectory no dispersion ,for me it is a perfect fit I have tried Mizunos,and others but TM M2 forged is defenitly wath I need in my bag.

I am a slow swing speed picker punching shots all over the course with a lot of spin in my balls..wath a sport...

I could play on Mount Everest if there was a flag on top.

Mery Christmas to all of Golfspy team crew and members.

Archived