Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

I fell for this game when I started playing with my father's MacGregors sneaking onto the second hole of the course that was built next to our family home while Henry Gizmo Williams mercilessly made fun of my ancient clubs. 

M5, ST-Zs, Apex 99s, T22s, Rossa TP Daytona, and Mauve Ball for my cone sensitivity. 

- One Happy Golfer

39 minutes ago, oxfo said:

Henry Gizmo Williams mercilessly made fun of my ancient clubs. 

Funny - and immediately recognized this name - he was a receiver in the CFL, probably more known for his return ability. I used to watch late night reruns of CFL games on TBS (I think that was it) and ESPN in the late 80's, early 90's as a kid. I think I still have an old Pro Set football card of him.

**EDITED** Found it. 

GizmoWilliams.jpg

Edited by AP Major

WITB
D - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*
3w - Ping G400 14.5*
5w - Ping G400 17.5* (adj. to 18.1*)
2i - Wilson Staff Utility 18*
4i - Wilson Staff Utility 24*
5i-PW - Wilson Staff Blades (2019)
50* - Wilson Staff ZM (8* bounce)
56* - Wilson Staff HT (10* bounce)
P - Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

On 7/18/2024 at 2:26 AM, Genesis17 said:

Hey everyone,

Swapping the desert heat for some online golf tips! Just joined from Namibia and looking forward to chatting with all you international golfers. Any course recommendations for a future African safari golf trip? Planning the essentials for the wildlife encounters alongside the perfect swing!

Welcome!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

4 hours ago, oxfo said:

I fell for this game when I started playing with my father's MacGregors sneaking onto the second hole of the course that was built next to our family home while Henry Gizmo Williams mercilessly made fun of my ancient clubs. 

Welcome to MGS!

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Hi all, new to the forum.  Found the site from having been a listener to the No Putts Given podcast for a while. 

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing off and on for around 20 years, but properly got back into it after a while away from the game around 4 or 5 years ago.  Handicap has been as low as 14 but has been travelling in the wrong direction over the last couple of years and I am now up at 20. A combination of factors, but primarily been having some issues off the tee that I am (hopefully) coming out of the other end of now after some lessons recently.  Hopefully should start moving in the right direction again now! 

What do you love about golf? Being outside, camaraderie, always chasing the next milestone.  That one shot in a round that gets you back the following week. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Been listening to the podcast a lot and recently had some surgery on my back so can't play at the moment and therefore getting my golf fix from other sources. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? Originally from Scotland but living in the south of England right now.  Home course is Test Valley GC. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: The weather is better than it was in Scotland and a lot of the courses are built on chalk bases so drain well and remain playable most of the year.  Worst:  Clubs can be expensive in this area, those that are a little less so tend to be extremely busy. 

What do you do for a living? I've been in the Army for 23 years. 

How’d you pick your user name? Nothing imaginative. It's just a combination of my first name and a shortened version of my surname. 

• :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Driver 10.5* S 
  • :taylormade-small: Stealth 7W S
  • :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Hybrid 3 S
  • :taylormade-small: Stealth UDI 4 S
  • :taylormade-small: P790 Irons 5-AW. Nippon Pro GS950H S
  • :taylormade-small: MG3 Wedges 54*, 58* 
  • :taylormade-small: Truss TB1 Putter

3 hours ago, fergysteve said:

Hi all, new to the forum.  Found the site from having been a listener to the No Putts Given podcast for a while. 

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing off and on for around 20 years, but properly got back into it after a while away from the game around 4 or 5 years ago.  Handicap has been as low as 14 but has been travelling in the wrong direction over the last couple of years and I am now up at 20. A combination of factors, but primarily been having some issues off the tee that I am (hopefully) coming out of the other end of now after some lessons recently.  Hopefully should start moving in the right direction again now! 

What do you love about golf? Being outside, camaraderie, always chasing the next milestone.  That one shot in a round that gets you back the following week. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? Been listening to the podcast a lot and recently had some surgery on my back so can't play at the moment and therefore getting my golf fix from other sources. 

Where are you from? What is your home course? Originally from Scotland but living in the south of England right now.  Home course is Test Valley GC. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: The weather is better than it was in Scotland and a lot of the courses are built on chalk bases so drain well and remain playable most of the year.  Worst:  Clubs can be expensive in this area, those that are a little less so tend to be extremely busy. 

How’d you pick your user name? Nothing imaginative. It's just a combination of my first name and a shortened version of my surname. 

Welcome to the Forum!

On 7/30/2024 at 5:47 PM, AP Major said:

Funny - and immediately recognized this name - he was a receiver in the CFL, probably more known for his return ability. I used to watch late night reruns of CFL games on TBS (I think that was it) and ESPN in the late 80's, early 90's as a kid. I think I still have an old Pro Set football card of him.

**EDITED** Found it. 

GizmoWilliams.jpg

NFL Wide Receiver wearing gear for then Eskimos lol memories. Cool card! 

M5, ST-Zs, Apex 99s, T22s, Rossa TP Daytona, and Mauve Ball for my cone sensitivity. 

- One Happy Golfer

16 hours ago, fergysteve said:

Welcome to MGS, hope you like it as much as we do!

MY WITB list

Bag: Adidas 7 way stand bag

Cart: :Clicgear: Model 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9°

FW: :wilson_staff_small: D9 Fairway 

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: Launcher

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D9 4 - PW

Wedges: :ping-small: S159 - 50deg, 54deg, 60deg

Putter: :taylormade-small: Kia Ma Daytona

Ball:  :taylormade-small:Soft Response,  :srixon-small: AD333, :callaway-small: Supersoft

2024 Tester - :ping-small: S159 wedges. See my review here:

Hi everyone!

Long time watcher, first time poster 😁

I’m a big gear nerd and love seeing what everyone is playing and tinkering with! I’m a 3 and can get it around okay, it’s rarely pretty but I work hard to have a sharp short game! 

I guess I’ll have to share my WITB as that’s what I’m all about!

Titleist TSi3 10* - Fujikura Pro 62X

Titleist TSi3 16.5* - Matrix Radix 60X

Titleist U505 #2 - Tensei White 80X

Taylormade P770 4-7, P7MC 8-P - Project X 6.0

Vokey SM9 black 51/56/61 - Project X LZ black 6.0 

Scotty Cameron Select Golo 5 - Cameron cord grip

Pro v1x - high numbers only 🥰

Grips - Tour Velvet cord

Bag - Ping Hoofer lite

Hard working 3 handicapper

Always struggling with the lefts 🙂

12 minutes ago, AdaMac1806 said:

Hi everyone!

I’m a big gear nerd and love seeing what everyone is playing and tinkering with! I’m a 3 and can get it around okay, it’s rarely pretty but I work hard to have a sharp short game! 

Grips - Tour Velvet cord

Bag - Ping Hoofer lite

Welcome to MGS! 

MY WITB list

Ball:  :taylormade-small:Soft Response,  :srixon-small: AD333, :callaway-small: Supersoft

17 hours ago, fergysteve said:

Welcome to MGS, Steve. I drove past Winchester yesterday evening and experienced a massive storm (followed by a beautiful rainbow). Hope you were not out on the golf course in all that lightning. 

* Titleist 915 D2 - Accra iW4

* Callaway Rogue ST Max 5FW

* Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi 4 and 5 hybrids

* Callaway Steelhead XR 5-PW

* Ping Glide 4 50 and 56 / Callaway Mack Daddy 2 60

* Odyssey White Hot OG 7

* Mizuno RB566

* Shot Scope X5

Welcome to MGS all!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

4 hours ago, AdaMac1806 said:

Hi everyone!

Grips - Tour Velvet cord

Bag - Ping Hoofer lite

Welcome to the Forum!

Hi folks , new here, been reading it for a while. Finally joined today. Play in lacombe ab. Area mostly. 
I play a callaway epic speed driver, callaway steelhead 3 wood, callaway xr 3 hybrid. Razr xf irons, 4 , 5 hybrids, 6-AW Cleveland 56 wedge. Odyssey putter. Srixon Q star tour and Titlest tour speed balls. 

Hcp keeps going down as I age, old man golf hehe

Welcome to the Forum!

37 minutes ago, Tim smawley said:

Hi folks , new here, been reading it for a while. Finally joined today. Play in lacombe ab. Area mostly. 
I play a callaway epic speed driver, callaway steelhead 3 wood, callaway xr 3 hybrid. Razr xf irons, 4 , 5 hybrids, 6-AW Cleveland 56 wedge. Odyssey putter. Srixon Q star tour and Titlest tour speed balls. 

Jump on in!  The waters fine!  

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

1. Been playing golf for about 7 or 8 years and currently playing off a 12.7 handicap  

2. Biggest thing I love about golf is getting outside enjoying the various weather that the game brings and meeting lots of different people on the course  

3. I come to this forum as I love talking golf, gear and learning about the different gear options and opinions out there!

4. I’m from Waterloo Region in Ontario Canada and currently my home course is Elmira golf club  

5. Best thing is the varying degrees of difficulty and options for golfers of all levels. Worst part is that I can’t play outside all year round haha.

6. I work for a regional municipality. 

7. Picked my username as its one I enjoy and one that was available. 

It’s Wally

2 minutes ago, Mwalters96 said:

1. Been playing golf for about 7 or 8 years and currently playing off a 12.7 handicap  

2. Biggest thing I love about golf is getting outside enjoying the various weather that the game brings and meeting lots of different people on the course  

3. I come to this forum as I love talking golf, gear and learning about the different gear options and opinions out there!

4. I’m from Waterloo Region in Ontario Canada and currently my home course is Elmira golf club  

5. Best thing is the varying degrees of difficulty and options for golfers of all levels. Worst part is that I can’t play outside all year round haha.

6. I work for a regional municipality. 

7. Picked my username as its one I enjoy and one that was available. 

Welcome to the Forum!

Hello All, recently joined the forum to keep up with some of the new club releases and generally discuss anything golf related.

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?
I've played golf for about 22 years (but there is a photo of me swinging a club when I was 2 and a half) and my handicap is +2(.3) but I'd say I typically score around level par playing a pretty steady game.

What do you love about golf?
For me it's being outside with my friends and the satisfaction of executing a shot just as you pictured it. Also the search of a 'perfect' round where things just click but that's more secondary to just going out and enjoying myself these days.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?
I'd followed/read a number of articles before and have looked through the forum on multiple previous occasions when looking up club reviews or equipment recommendations so decided to finally join.

Where are you from? What is your home course?
I'm from Essex in the UK and now live in London, I was a member for 15 years at Chelmsford Golf Club in Essex but have recently left and not joined anywhere as there are no clubs I like in close proximity to where I now live. I'd rather save some money while I can and eventually join a club I can see myself being at for a very long time. 

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?
Best thing is possibly diversity of courses around or within a 2 hour drive from where I am but the worst thing is definitely the access to courses post work, takes me minimum 45 minutes because of traffic to get to a course that isn't great and still cost a reasonable amount to play.

What do you do for a living?
I am a Product Manager working on the Ryder Cup for Ryder Cup Europe.

Edited by S-Cramp

S-Cramp

Driver: Callaway ST 🔷🔷🔷LS - 9 deg. - Aldila MSI Rogue 60 - XS
3 Wood: Taylormade Sim Ti - 15 deg. - Graphite Design Tour AD XC 8 - XS
2 Hybrid: Callaway Apex UW - 19 deg. - Mitsubishi MMT 80 - XS
Irons: Titleist T100s - 4 to PW - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Mizuno T20 - 50, 55 and 60 deg. - KBS Hi-rev 2.0
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Jet Set Newport - 36" Shaft

34 minutes ago, S-Cramp said:

Hello All, recently joined the forum to keep up with some of the new club releases and generally discuss anything golf related.

I've played golf for about 22 years (but there is a photo of me swinging a club when I was 2 and a half) and my handicap is +2(.3) but I'd say I typically score around level par playing a pretty steady game.

For me it's being outside with my friends and the satisfaction of executing a shot just as you pictured it. Also the search of a 'perfect' round where things just click but that's more secondary to just going out and enjoying myself these days.

I'd followed/read a number of articles before and have looked through the forum on multiple previous occasions when looking up club reviews or equipment recommendations so decided to finally join.

I'm from Essex in the UK and now live in London, I was a member for 15 years at Chelmsford Golf Club in Essex but have recently left and not joined anywhere as there are no clubs I like in close proximity to where I now live. I'd rather save some money while I can and eventually join a club I can see myself being at for a very long time. 

Best thing is possibly diversity of courses around or within a 2 hour drive from where I am but the worst thing is definitely the access to courses post work, takes me minimum 45 minutes because of traffic to get to a course that isn't great and still cost a reasonable amount to play.

Welcome to MGS!

Started playing golf at around age 13 (now 35) but between 22-33 I didn't play at all, so 11 years total in that time really. Shoot between 94-110 typically on 18 holes. Lot of 9 hole courses around me, best scores over 9 are between 41 (+7) and 44 (+9).

What's not to love, long walks in beautiful locations, playing an engaging sport, meeting new peoples and having fun with friends.

Browsed the site many times, only recently realised there was a forum.

From Norfolk in England, I was a member at Mattishall Golf Club and then briefly Easton Golf Club. Currently unattached as I explore other courses in the region.

Best is easy, great views, a lot of hidden gems, affordable in relation to the rest of the country. Worst, lots of low lying land, heavy rain will render a lot of courses unplayable for long periods of time. 

Office Manager in the family business.

How’d you pick your user name?

I live in Norfolk and play golf!

WITB:

Driver: TaylorMade Qi10 Max 10.5 - Project X HZRDUS Gen4 Silver 60g Stiff

3 Wood: Callaway Rogue ST Max 15 - Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue Stiff

5 Wood: Mizuno STX-220 18 - Mitsubishi Kai'li blue 60 stiff

Irons: Callaway Paradym AI Smoke 4-PW (19-42) - True Temper Elevate MPH 85 stiff 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Full Face 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner

Cleveland CBX4 ZipCore 50 and 58 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

Putter: Odyssey AI-One Jailbird Mini CH 34"

Ball: TaylorMade TP5

Bag: Ogio All Elements Silencer Cart Bag - Jungle Woodcut

Edited by TheNorfolkGolfer

5 hours ago, TheNorfolkGolfer said:

Started playing golf at around age 13 (now 35) but between 22-33 I didn't play at all, so 11 years total in that time really. Shoot between 94-110 typically on 18 holes. Lot of 9 hole courses around me, best scores over 9 are between 41 (+7) and 44 (+9).

What's not to love, long walks in beautiful locations, playing an engaging sport, meeting new peoples and having fun with friends.

Browsed the site many times, only recently realised there was a forum.

From Norfolk in England, I was a member at Mattishall Golf Club and then briefly Easton Golf Club. Currently unattached as I explore other courses in the region.

Best is easy, great views, a lot of hidden gems, affordable in relation to the rest of the country. Worst, lots of low lying land, heavy rain will render a lot of courses unplayable for long periods of time. 

Office Manager in the family business.

How’d you pick your user name?

I live in Norfolk and play golf!

WITB:

Driver: TaylorMade Qi10 Max 10.5 - Project X HZRDUS Gen4 Silver 60g Stiff

3 Wood: Callaway Rogue ST Max 15 - Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue Stiff

5 Wood: Mizuno STX-220 18 - Mitsubishi Kai'li blue 60 stiff

Irons: Callaway Paradym AI Smoke 4-PW (19-42) - True Temper Elevate MPH 85 stiff 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Full Face 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold Spinner

Cleveland CBX4 ZipCore 50 and 58 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

Putter: Odyssey AI-One Jailbird Mini CH 34"

Ball: TaylorMade TP5

Bag: Ogio All Elements Silencer Cart Bag - Jungle Woodcut

Welcome to MGS and the Forum!

22 hours ago, S-Cramp said:

Welcome! and really interesting to see you work for the Ryder Cup!

I'm sure you've got so many stories to tell.

Maybe we'll hear about them someday. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

MY WITB list

Gidday golfers!

First time post, so here goes…

I’ve been playing golf for over 30 years and trying to play to a 12 handicap.

What do you love about golf? The idea of spending an afternoon with my mates, talking crap and ragging on their game is a pleasure you just can’t find anywhere else. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I’ve been getting Emil’s from subscribing for a long time but didn’t realise there was a forum, so here I am!

Where are you from? Perth, Western Australia
What is your home course? WA Golf Club

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? We are very lucky with the weather and hardly ever get rained out. I can’t think of a worst thing about it. 

What do you do for a living? Sell software for a Canadian company  

How’d you pick your user name? Sandgroper is a colloquial name for a West Aussie, it’s also my username in PGA2K23.  

Edited by Sandgroper

Callaway Epic D/3W

Callaway Epic Hybrid (3,4)

Callaway Rogue Hybrid (5)

Callaway AI Smoke Irons (7,8,9,P,A)

Callaway Opus Wedges (Chrome,S Grind,10d 50,54,58)

Good day to all! Been a frequent visitor of the site since I started playing golf and finally had the courage to join the forums for extra information, knowledge, banter, or whatever else I can get here. 

I started playing golf in 2021during the time of the pandemic. I used to play pool alot. When everything closed down --- I got bored so I took up golf since its the only thing we can do in my area. I never looked back since. From 2021 --- I was able to get my index down to 17.9 (Started at 42). Normal scores now are around the 90s. broke 90 for the first time this year (done it 3x in total) --- 81 being my personal best. 

What I love about golf is you are mostly playing with yourself and even if you are playing with someone else, you always get a chance to redeem and make a shot. Coming from a pool background --- there are numerous times where I would play someone and I wouldn't even get a single shot on the table. Golf is different in the sense that you always get a chance to fight and prove yourself. I may hit 97 bad/okay shots -- but those 3 that you hit absolutely amazing, may it be a 30 foot putt, or a chip in from 50+ yards out --- it makes up for everything and will make you keep coming back for more. 

When I bought my current setup, I did tons of research and read alot of reviews before deciding on what to get. MyGolfSpy was a great resource of reviews, tests, and all kinds of information which helped me decide on what to get. The website alone gives so much information -- so I figured, the forums should be the same. Unfortunately, I do not know any other Spies --- looking forward to meeting some though. 

My background is actually Southeast Asian -- born and raised in the Philippines. However, I am now currently residing in Canada with my very amazing wife that lets me golf 3-4 times a week, our 2 beautiful children, and 1 fat dog that always takes my spot on the couch. My home course is Lakeridge Links in Brooklin, Canada. 

Best thing about golf in my region is everyone gets up to the hype when its "golf season", which we only get for 5 months. Worst of course is when it starts getting cold and the courses start closing up. 

I reset passwords for a living and seldom tell people to restart their computer to fix PC issues. 🙂

The greatest hazard in golf is not the water, the rough, or the bunkers. It's your mind. Learn to set realistic expectations and everything will fall into place.

Welcome to MGS, and I'm sure you'll keep on finding brilliant topics & reviews to get involved here.

MY WITB list

8 hours ago, BellainasDad said:

Good day to all! Been a frequent visitor of the site since I started playing golf and finally had the courage to join the forums for extra information, knowledge, banter, or whatever else I can get here. 

I started playing golf in 2021during the time of the pandemic. I used to play pool alot. When everything closed down --- I got bored so I took up golf since its the only thing we can do in my area. I never looked back since. From 2021 --- I was able to get my index down to 17.9 (Started at 42). Normal scores now are around the 90s. broke 90 for the first time this year (done it 3x in total) --- 81 being my personal best. 

What I love about golf is you are mostly playing with yourself and even if you are playing with someone else, you always get a chance to redeem and make a shot. Coming from a pool background --- there are numerous times where I would play someone and I wouldn't even get a single shot on the table. Golf is different in the sense that you always get a chance to fight and prove yourself. I may hit 97 bad/okay shots -- but those 3 that you hit absolutely amazing, may it be a 30 foot putt, or a chip in from 50+ yards out --- it makes up for everything and will make you keep coming back for more. 

When I bought my current setup, I did tons of research and read alot of reviews before deciding on what to get. MyGolfSpy was a great resource of reviews, tests, and all kinds of information which helped me decide on what to get. The website alone gives so much information -- so I figured, the forums should be the same. Unfortunately, I do not know any other Spies --- looking forward to meeting some though. 

My background is actually Southeast Asian -- born and raised in the Philippines. However, I am now currently residing in Canada with my very amazing wife that lets me golf 3-4 times a week, our 2 beautiful children, and 1 fat dog that always takes my spot on the couch. My home course is Lakeridge Links in Brooklin, Canada. 

Best thing about golf in my region is everyone gets up to the hype when its "golf season", which we only get for 5 months. Worst of course is when it starts getting cold and the courses start closing up. 

I reset passwords for a living and seldom tell people to restart their computer to fix PC issues. 🙂

Welcome!

Been using My Golf Spy as my number one spot to check on reviews of things but have never signed up for the forum until now!

I have been playing golf for as long as I can remember, grew up going to my family's trailer that was on a campground with a 9 hole par 3 and 9 hole course. We only went once a year but that week was always full of golf. Outside of that week was normally too busy with other sports to play much, but the last 2 or 3 years have been dedicating more time to golf. Currently a 15 handicap, but usually shoot in the lower 80s, when I am playing well, just cant get the consistency week in, week out

Playing many sports, I love that I have the ability to keep getting better as I get older. Most other sports it is all downhill for the most part due to age.

I am from Southern Ontario, in an area with a lot of golf courses. I would not call any of them my home course as I try to play them all

Best part is the variety of different types of courses within a small area. The worst part is the winter means you only really get 5 or 6 months of good weather for golf, if you are lucky

Edited by byantzi

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS

3 wood - Callaway Rogue Max ST

5 wood - Ram

4 hybrid - Cobra T-rail

Irons (5-AW) - Taylormade Speedblade HL

Wedges, Taylormade Milled Grind 3 56

Putter: Taylormade Spider GT

Bag: Cobra cart bag

Balls: Taylormade TP5 Pix or Bridgestone E12 contact

Tracker: Arccos

11 minutes ago, byantzi said:

Been using My Golf Spy as my number one spot to check on reviews of things but have never signed up for the forum until now!

I have been playing golf for as long as I can remember, grew up going to my family's trailer that was on a campground with a 9 hole par 3 and 9 hole course. We only went once a year but that week was always full of golf. Outside of that week was normally too busy with other sports to play much, but the last 2 or 3 years have been dedicating more time to golf. Currently a 15 handicap, but usually shoot in the lower 80s, when I am playing well, just cant get the consistency week in, week out

Playing many sports, I love that I have the ability to keep getting better as I get older. Most other sports it is all downhill for the most part due to age.

I am from Southern Ontario, in an area with a lot of golf courses. I would not call any of them my home course as I try to play them all

Best part is the variety of different types of courses within a small area. The worst part is the winter means you only really get 5 or 6 months of good weather for golf, if you are lucky

Welcome to the site!

WITB-

2 hours ago, byantzi said:

Welcome!