Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

NEW - Nike's (Online Ball Fitting Service)

GolfSpy_X

It recommended "bowling"???? (20XI-X)

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I can seem to get it to work.

I wonder how it stacks up to the others:

http://www.callawaygolf.com/Global/en-US/Products/GolfBalls/GolfBallSelector.html

http://www.titleist.com/golf-ball-fitting/app/

http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-selection-guide

http://www.globalgolf.com/selector/golfballselector.aspx

To me it always just felt like a way to collect email addresses and sell a more expensive ball. Has anyone had a positive experience with any of the many online ball fitting guides?

I tried a couple of online ball fitters... the questions are so... generalized?

Anyways, I just bought a dozen of Callaway Big Bertha Diablo, TM Burner LDP and Srixon AD333

Maybe they'll work better than my Bridgestone e6+? :P

Spin/Distance can be seen on the course, the only thing I can't decide is whether I got the SS to compress a 3 piece ball or should I switch to 2 piece

Usually, people who do online fitting don't have the chance to hit a simulator... so it would probably be more useful to recommend balls based on carry distance instead of SS

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

To me it always just felt like a way to collect email addresses and sell a more expensive ball. Has anyone had a positive experience with any of the many online ball fitting guides?

Same here. Just get a ball fitting from a fitter, or do it yourself. I had to really make myself sound like a duffer before it'd recommend anything other than the Vapor or 20XI models.

or do it yourself

How do you do that? I hate not having fitters in this area

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I had to really make myself sound like a duffer before it'd recommend anything other than the Vapor or 20XI models.

Thats because the other balls are made for duffers. My dad is about a 40 handicap and he swears the Nike Power Distance is the best ball ever made. His company gives him ProVs all the time and he gives them away.

I was recommended the 20XI-X with the Vapor Speed as an alternate. I haven't gamed a Nike ball, since the original Tour Accuracy. To be honest, I haven't even paid any attention to a ball they have put out, since they stopped making the TA. I might give that Vapor Speed a try though, just for shats and giggles.

Archived