Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

Played a round yesterday and when I finished, the battery on the X5 was still at 67%.  I don't think anything's changed recently but it was good to see.  Cautiously optimistic, but it feels like things are trending in the right direction after a rocky start.  

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

11 hours ago, JerryB said:

Played a round yesterday and when I finished, the battery on the X5 was still at 67%.  I don't think anything's changed recently but it was good to see.  Cautiously optimistic, but it feels like things are trending in the right direction after a rocky start.  

Whoa! I don't think my battery life is that good when only using it as a watch for 4 or 5 hours. Seriously! Since I messed up and gave away my V3, I'll factory reset my X5, set my options on those suggested by PhilM75072 and give it a try today.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54.12D & 58.08M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

47 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

Whoa! I don't think my battery life is that good when only using it as a watch for 4 or 5 hours. Seriously! Since I messed up and gave away my V3, I'll factory reset my X5, set my options on those suggested by PhilM75072 and give it a try today.

Played 18 yesterday and ended up with 52% battery life. So after several rounds, I'm averaging between 47% and 52% remaining after 18. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

56 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Played 18 yesterday and ended up with 52% battery life. So after several rounds, I'm averaging between 47% and 52% remaining after 18. 

Not exactly what it touted by ShotScope

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

43 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

Perhaps not, but I'm sure there are a lot of factors to be considered - how long in total has the watch been on, how long was the round, how much interaction with the watch was there during the round. If I don't do anything with my iPhone, the battery lasts all day and then some. If I interact with it, it may have to be charged more than once. Granted, we play fast, but when I get home and plug mine in to charge it always has somewhere between 60-64% battery left.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: Callaway Apex CF19 with UST Recoil F2 shafts
Wedges: Callaway MD5 54° and 58° with KBS steel shafts.
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet or Toulon Portland
Ball:  Currently Bridgestone Tour B RX Mindset

3 hours ago, Paul Hedrick said:

No but then the firmware update was probably a higher priority. 

fyi I generally turn on my watch (clock only) a half hour before the round. Gps and tracking during the round which generally is between 3.5-4 hours and then I download the round before I leave. Also I’m using shot tracking with the auto putt feature. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

8 hours ago, Paul Hedrick said:

Yup, I agree. Not sure what your experience has been but I did have the same issue with the V3, but since the days have long passed when I can play 36 holes in a day it's not an issue. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

22 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

On 6/17/2023 at 1:28 PM, PhilM75072 said:

Mine has pretty much been flawless since the last firmware update (.13). I do play with it unlocked, do NOT use scoring, nor the Pin Collect reminder. I also use manual putting. I have done an occasional "hard reset" (not the "factory reset") between some rounds, but I just have to remember to check all the settings to make sure they are set to all my preferences.

I swear that I've performed a factory reset before, but as an experiment I did it again (had to reinstall firmware updates and everything), set up my X5 to PhilM75072's suggestions, and played 18 yesterday. BIG difference! No shots were missed. I also never detected any time that the X5 seemed lost on a green. Rather than take time working through screens to add penalty strokes (yes, I had 2.... get over it!!! 😀) I added them post round, but that was the only edit needed. A few of us play an early 9 before the league 9 so I sync that round immediately after, and then sync the league 9 once completed. After all that, battery life was at 51%... the best it's been by at least 15%! We did get through both 9s quicker than normal, about 4-1/4 hours vs. 5-1/4, so I'm reserving final judgement until I get another round or two in, but it seems to be much better battery life as well as solid tracking. 

The one anomaly I had involved starting up tracking for the 2nd nine. The 1st nine started up quickly without incident. But the 2nd nine wouldn't work correctly. It initially found the course, then immediately reverted back to the clock face. Then it took about 3 or 4 minutes of searching before it finally found the course again. Everything worked fine from there. 

I'm playing 18 tomorrow at a different course and I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs. 

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54.12D & 58.08M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

2 hours ago, MIgregb said:

I swear that I've performed a factory reset before, but as an experiment I did it again (had to reinstall firmware updates and everything), set up my X5 to PhilM75072's suggestions, and played 18 yesterday. BIG difference! No shots were missed. I also never detected any time that the X5 seemed lost on a green. Rather than take time working through screens to add penalty strokes (yes, I had 2.... get over it!!! 😀) I added them post round, but that was the only edit needed. A few of us play an early 9 before the league 9 so I sync that round immediately after, and then sync the league 9 once completed. After all that, battery life was at 51%... the best it's been by at least 15%! We did get through both 9s quicker than normal, about 4-1/4 hours vs. 5-1/4, so I'm reserving final judgement until I get another round or two in, but it seems to be much better battery life as well as solid tracking. 

The one anomaly I had involved starting up tracking for the 2nd nine. The 1st nine started up quickly without incident. But the 2nd nine wouldn't work correctly. It initially found the course, then immediately reverted back to the clock face. Then it took about 3 or 4 minutes of searching before it finally found the course again. Everything worked fine from there. 

I'm playing 18 tomorrow at a different course and I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs. 

Glad to see it worked better for you! We had a case one day when they were doing maintenance on the front 9, so they sent us off the back. As we came around, the front wasn't reopened yet, and with somebody getting ready to tee off on 10, we jumped ahead and played the back 9 again starting on 11. I never ended the 1st 9 so the way the 2nd time around got recorded was really weird. I seem to recall having to manually pull up the Pin Collect screen, among other anomalies. It did record as a 2nd round (did not combine them) and I ended up deleting both.

Today, a new course for me. It got found almost immediately. NO MISSED SHOTS - not one! Editing was a breeze as I only had to move a few putts around to reflect realities.

18 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

Today, a new course for me. It got found almost immediately. NO MISSED SHOTS - not one! Editing was a breeze as I only had to move a few putts around to reflect realities.

OK, so you're just finding a sneaky way to brag about not having any penalty shots, right??? 😆 

Yesterday I played 18 at North Kingstown (shooting a personal best 82 ). For the most part the X5 performed well, again acquiring the GPS signal in under 5-minutes and showing no oddball type problems (mysterious shut downs, etc.). There was one missed shot when I used the same club twice (pitch from the rough came up short and I chipped with the same club). Also, I'm still getting used to manual putting mode and have made a practice of pacing off my first putt on each hole. Editing took some time in order to make each first putt distance conform to what I had paced off. There were 2-3 yard differences in some cases and I'm not sure if this reflects the margin of error in civilian GPS or operator error. I had charged the watch the previous night so it was probably at least 98% charged when I started my round and was down to 30% 4-hours later.

All in all, I am pleased with the X5 and am now finding it easier to use than my V3.

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft 

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Seemore FGP 

Other: Vice Pro, Maxfli Tour or Snell Prime 3.0; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Did a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Another "nice to have" item for the web dashboard edit (and this may have already been mentioned by someone else) -- an "Undo" function!

..just inadvertantly dragged a shot marker waaay out of place and it'd be handy to click to undo that mistake...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

14 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Another "nice to have" item for the web dashboard edit (and this may have already been mentioned by someone else) -- an "Undo" function!

..just inadvertantly dragged a shot marker waaay out of place and it'd be handy to click to undo that mistake...

If you use the "nudge" option, select the shot and use the arrow keys to move the location, it prevents accidentally doing that. If I'm just on or off the green, just on or off the fairway, or just in or out of a bunker, it is usually by just by a few yards so "nudging" works great. Another option, depending on how far along you are with editing, would be to exit the round without saving. Of course, you lose any edits you've done to that point. Just some thoughts.

4 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

If you use the "nudge" option, select the shot and use the arrow keys to move the location, it prevents accidentally doing that. If I'm just on or off the green, just on or off the fairway, or just in or out of a bunker, it is usually by just by a few yards so "nudging" works great. Another option, depending on how far along you are with editing, would be to exit the round without saving. Of course, you lose any edits you've done to that point. Just some thoughts.

yeah thx i was using the mouse to drag the pic of the course laterally, but accidently grabbed the 2nd shot marker and it ended up like a mile away on top of a house... 😂

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played this morning at a course 50 miles away from my league course. The X5 found it within a minute, and it didn't miss a shot! We played pretty quickly for us (3 hrs, 40 mins) and the battery was at 59%. 

I know I performed another factory reset before my most recent uses, but I wonder whether the scorecard feature uses a lot of battery. Now that I have a couple of rounds showing pretty decent battery life and excellent shot capture, I may try using the scorecard again to see whether it changes anything. 

Went back to the V2 from V3 tonight. It didn't miss a single shot and I was less stringent about practice swings. The V3 consistently missed 5-10% of my shots each round in the 20ish rounds I've used it this season and last. Pretty disappointed comparing the 2 of how poorly the newer model does at data collection - it's primary function... Only downside is battery life with the V2. Based on tonight's result it will be close if it can survive a 5 hour round. The bigger profile of the V2 sucks, but I don't think anybody is wearing one of these to be fashionable. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

5 hours ago, BMart519 said:

Went back to the V2 from V3 tonight. It didn't miss a single shot and I was less stringent about practice swings. The V3 consistently missed 5-10% of my shots each round in the 20ish rounds I've used it this season and last. Pretty disappointed comparing the 2 of how poorly the newer model does at data collection - it's primary function... Only downside is battery life with the V2. Based on tonight's result it will be close if it can survive a 5 hour round. The bigger profile of the V2 sucks, but I don't think anybody is wearing one of these to be fashionable. 

Have you used the V3 before this year, or are those 20ish rounds the only time you've used it? Either way, check to make sure the screws holding the watchband to the watch are tight, especially the one connected to the top. That one has the "antenna" that sense the tags, and requires an electrical connection which can be erratic if that band is loose. I also assume you use the same tags with the V2, but check for wear on them (copper showing around the edges), as that can happen from rubbing on the bottom of the bag.

OMG, they finally fixed it!!!!!! With today's app update, my complaint dating back from last November regarding how the app renders text on my Samsung Android 13/OneUI 5 phone has finally been fixed!! Awesome!!

I can't wait for Android 14/OneUI 6 coming out this fall. It'll probably get hosed all over again 😀

7 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

Have you used the V3 before this year, or are those 20ish rounds the only time you've used it? Either way, check to make sure the screws holding the watchband to the watch are tight, especially the one connected to the top. That one has the "antenna" that sense the tags, and requires an electrical connection which can be erratic if that band is loose. I also assume you use the same tags with the V2, but check for wear on them (copper showing around the edges), as that can happen from rubbing on the bottom of the bag.

I used the V3 for 5-10 rounds last year when I purchased it and another 15 this year. Will look at the screws, thanks for the tip. I didn't know I could use the same tags for both units. I have used the separate tags that came with each watch. It doesn't seem like it is only 1 club that is affected with V3, but some do seem to experience the issue more often than others. There is no visible copper on the V3 tags. The V2 tags survived 120+ rounds since late 2018, still work and have visibly more bag wear than the V3. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

Had a couple of odd things yesterday.  I turned the watch on and left it on the kitchen table to use the bathroom and when I came back it was on a screen I'd never seen before.  I'm assuming it was the factory reset screen; when I cancelled or whatever I did to get back to the main screen the time and date were at roughly 730 on December 31st.  Turning on the app and syncing squared that away.

Even weirder was after finishing the round and uploading to the app, I wound up with two "rounds." One went through 17, and the other was 16-18.  16 and 17 on the "main" round just had a couple of random shots plotted while the 16-18 round was more accurate, although there were a couple missing shots as well.  Never seen an overlap before.

On the plus side I walked 18 on a pretty empty course in just under three hours and still had 60% battery life.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Also, this "score discrepancy" thing seems new.  I had bent down to repair a ball mark and noticed that I somehow marked a putt in the process.  On a related note, it's starting to annoy me how often my glove rubs against the buttons on the side of the face.  Going to try wearing the watch on my trail arm next round and see if it affects anything.

Screenshot_20230627-061519.png.bace87378d7d7315ff144d24f2515c16.png

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

40 minutes ago, JerryB said:

On a related note, it's starting to annoy me how often my glove rubs against the buttons on the side of the face.

I wear the watch just a little higher on my arm, and I pull the strap on my glove up toward my index finger instead of straight across. The glove does not rub against the crown button that way for me.

Pulled all the tags out of my clubs yesterday.  Nothing wrong with the device or what Shotscope tracks, just decided it wasn’t for me.   I have mentioned it before but for me at my golf level, there is just too much information and it really doesn’t provide me a lot of guidance on what to improve.   I had gotten so I would capture a round, upload the data, look at the numbers and just say ok that’s interesting.  Even without the shotscope I could tell you that I needed to work on approach shots from 100-150, short game under 25, and 6-15 foot putts which is what all my data is telling me.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Also, this "score discrepancy" thing seems new.  I had bent down to repair a ball mark and noticed that I somehow marked a putt in the process.  On a related note, it's starting to annoy me how often my glove rubs against the buttons on the side of the face.  Going to try wearing the watch on my trail arm next round and see if it affects anything.
Screenshot_20230627-061519.png.bace87378d7d7315ff144d24f2515c16.png

Yes, the Score Discrepancy was pushed out in the last app and web browser update. Several users complained the scorecard and actually strokes didn’t match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

Pulled all the tags out of my clubs yesterday.  Nothing wrong with the device or what Shotscope tracks, just decided it wasn’t for me.   I have mentioned it before but for me at my golf level, there is just too much information and it really doesn’t provide me a lot of guidance on what to improve.   I had gotten so I would capture a round, upload the data, look at the numbers and just say ok that’s interesting.  Even without the shotscope I could tell you that I needed to work on approach shots from 100-150, short game under 25, and 6-15 foot putts which is what all my data is telling me.   

Interesting, if I wasn't using SS to track my shots I would go with a different GPS-only watch. I do agree there should be some updates to the web browser to provide better shot analysis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

15 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

I wear the watch just a little higher on my arm, and I pull the strap on my glove up toward my index finger instead of straight across. The glove does not rub against the crown button that way for me.

I've got just enough taper near my wrist that every time I try to wear the watch a little higher it inevitably starts slipping down and just becomes a distraction.  Never thought about trying the glove bit, though, will try it next.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

14 minutes ago, nupezb said:

Interesting, if I wasn't using SS to track my shots I would go with a different GPS-only watch. I do agree there should be some updates to the web browser to provide better shot analysis.

I will continue to use the h4 unit for distances and while an overhead of the hole would be nice for courses I don’t know it isnt a necessity.   I don’t think there needs to be any updates to the dashboard,  digging down shows lot of information and trends, I just think it is more information than I need as a high single digit handicap.   I’m still going to track things like the Tiger 5 proposed in DECADE Golf but don’t feel my ball striking is good enough to need to do the detailed tracking.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, JerryB said:

Never thought about trying the glove bit, though, will try it next.

It seems to pull tha part that would rub against the crown button a little farther away, and seem to create a gap. I don't know if you can tell from the photo I'm attaching.IMG_0859.jpg.9d4ab4ac0da371aaa9ce36297d7b14c5.jpgIMG_0859.jpg.9d4ab4ac0da371aaa9ce36297d7b14c5.jpgIMG_0859.jpg.9d4ab4ac0da371aaa9ce36297d7b14c5.jpg

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

I can understand that for a low handicapper such as yourself. As a high handicapper I still use it to judge improvements to distance and dispersion as I'm implementing lessons on the course. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Had another odd one today.  Without bumping the button, I was getting a consistent unlock indicator.  Really been waffling on whether I like the X5 or not lately.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW