Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OPINION - 2012 Cobra Golf's New Website

GolfSpy_X

I am officially sold on this AMP line. I hit the driver last night and man, I've gotta give Cobra props. Everything I hit was connecting. I have got to get one of those in my bag. Plus I really dont consider myself "young" for all practical meanings of the word, but what Cobra/Puma has done to that site is pretty good. Gotta get your foot in the door with a little flash to get people interested. Now just need one of their players to get a win to really put them out there.

Go Pokes!!!

Driver- Cobra Amp 9.5 Stiff

3W- Cobra S3

5W- Cobra S3

3H 4-GW- Cobra S3

52° & 60° Vokey Wedges

Cobra Putter

Pure Grips top to bottom

Swingin' Pete Marker/Orange & Black Tees

I think the strategy is brilliant. At my club there are 6 really good golfing teenagers. I am talking 2-3 handicappers at 14-17 years old. A large group played together the other day and they were part of it and I looked in there bags. These kids did not have hand-me-down clubs. Mizunos and Titleist 712's, 910's, R11's, Scotty putters. If they start wanting Cobra clubs then I know what they are getting for Christmas and birthdays. Of course, these clubs are cheaper than college tuition and everyone of them can play at that level if they have the grades.

I guess I did not realize it until a few years ago but there are golfing families. Big time golfing families. Two of these kids grandfather won the US Open. Then as a senior two more majors, and several tournaments. These kids play golf all there life. And while I see the younger ones playing with hand-me-downs, I notice that as the kids get older and better, the dad's start playing with hand-me-downs and the kids play with new shinny clubs.

There are plenty of kids out there who

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Archived