Titleist 917 and TS3 head weights?

Bang60

In the photo the TS3 weight at STD is 12grams with the Draw bias and the 917 is also 12 grams but neutral. Looking at the TS weight where it's showing the black line at one end is that the weight bias end to help with a DRAW? 

Anyone playing this setup would appreciate how it works for you? Cheers Colin...

1671242143529416541623.jpg

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

11 hours ago, Bang60 said:

In the photo the TS3 weight at STD is 12grams with the Draw bias and the 917 is also 12 grams but neutral. Looking at the TS weight where it's showing the black line at one end is that the weight bias end to help with a DRAW? 

Anyone playing this setup would appreciate how it works for you? Cheers Colin...

1671242143529416541623.jpg

I believe the gray magnetic cap on one side comes off and attaches to the other to create the draw fade bias. Its current state is neutral. The both caps on the same side move the weight balance and you insert cap end first for fade and no cap first for draw. 

Edit:  the cap on the side of the black line you mentioned is the one that moves

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

5 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I believe the gray magnetic cap on one side comes off and attaches to the other to create the draw fade bias. Its current state is neutral. The both caps on the same side move the weight balance and you insert cap end first for fade and no cap first for draw. 

Edit:  the cap on the side of the black line you mentioned is the one that moves

Hey dude that's amazing lol, no idea how I missed that LOL and I actually removed that little weight. Either weight fits either head which surprised me because I read somewhere someone saying there not interchangeable they definitely are...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

1 hour ago, Bang60 said:

Hey dude that's amazing lol, no idea how I missed that LOL and I actually removed that little weight. Either weight fits either head which surprised me because I read somewhere someone saying there not interchangeable they definitely are...

No clue in interchangeability so I’ll take your word for it. However the TS weight can be Nuetral, Fade, or Draw and that 917 weight is only neutral. 
 Also important to note that in your first post you say the TS weight is standard with a draw bias but i it is just neutral with the caps on each end.  You use both caps on one end to creat the bias.  

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

Those weights are the same size and will fit the 917d2/3, C16, and TS3 ports. The weights were originally separate fixed weights but were changed to a single weight with adjustable magnet cap for the TS.

Driver:  Titleist TS2 9.5

Fairway:  Tour Edge CB4 Tour 16.5 

Irons:  Titleist 690.CB 3-PW

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 56

Putter:  Odyssey Works Versa 1W

Ball:  Vice Pro Plus