Testers Wanted: Sun Mountain Stand Bag and Travel Bag ×

Introduction To Our New Junior Golf Section and All Kids

We are proud to announce that @All Kids Golf Clubs is sponsoring a new section on the forum all for junior golfers. Have questions about equipment, games, apparel and more in relation to junior golf. This is the section to do it. 

@All Kids Golf Clubs will be here to answer questions and bring further knowledge to this space!

Can't wait to see it take off and see the little ones getting involved. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

With so many members here getting their kids/grandkids/nieces and nephews, involved, this should provide great value!!!

Welcome aboard @All Kids Golf Clubs !!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

@GolfSpy_APH Thank you for the opportunity and kind words. We are looking forward to providing as much knowledge as we can to everyone here, while fueling the next generation of Junior Golfers.

We come with 24 years of experience in the Junior Golf game and whether it be a 2 year old getting his first club or a teenager who is playing competitively, we are here to help, 24/7!

This is a great addition. My two have been asking to get to the driving range, need to get some better suited clubs though the current ones are too heavy for them.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Love this! My son is at the very tippity top of being a junior at age 18, I'm sure this will be an incredibly useful resource for folks looking to help young ones get started. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

11 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

This is a great addition. My two have been asking to get to the driving range, need to get some better suited clubs though the current ones are too heavy for them.

That's always the best feeling, when they start to show interest. Whenever you're ready to get them some clubs, just tag us, and we can help you find exactly what you're looking for. Clubs that are too big or cutting down mens clubs for kids, makes finding success very slim for a child.

1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

Love this! My son is at the very tippity top of being a junior at age 18, I'm sure this will be an incredibly useful resource for folks looking to help young ones get started. 

We appreciate the kind words. Music to our ears that your son is playing golf.

1 minute ago, All Kids Golf Clubs said:

That's always the best feeling, when they start to show interest. Whenever you're ready to get them some clubs, just tag us, and we can help you find exactly what you're looking for. Clubs that are too big or cutting down mens clubs for kids, makes finding success very slim for a child.

I can't emphasis this enough. When my son was playing PGA Jr, his pro was constantly loaning out appropriate clubs to kids who were handed a cut down men's set to use. He'd warn parents at the start of the season not to do that, as it basically turned the shafts into rebar for the young kids and made it so difficult for them to get the ball in the air, frustrating them to no end. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

I can't emphasis this enough. When my son was playing PGA Jr, his pro was constantly loaning out appropriate clubs to kids who were handed a cut down men's set to use. He'd warn parents at the start of the season not to do that, as it basically turned the shafts into rebar for the young kids and made it so difficult for them to get the ball in the air, frustrating them to no end. 

Oh yeah, the golf pro was right. Children will continue to do something that they are good at, and handing them clubs that are massive or cutting down mens clubs, will be extremely detrimental, and the child will no longer want to play. It's like running a marathon in snow boots, how much success can you really have..? It's why we made it our mission to offer a variety of sets and single clubs for our customers, you can get a brand new set with us for around $139.99 and single clubs starting at $39.99.

My son is 13 and has been playing for the last 4 years. One thing that has been universal in his development is having the right size and weight clubs. He's been wanting to switch to the set I have in waiting for him (PXG 0211) but he is just not quite tall enough or strong enough to play adult clubs. 

Callaway Epic Speed Driver, Ping G410 3W, PXG 0311 XF 19* hybrid, 4-AW Callaway Mavrik, 56* Callaway Jaws Raw Chrome, Odyssey White Hot OG WS-1

Great idea, addition to the forum.  I just hope my ego can hold up when I see the "Broke 70" badges 😆.  Wouldn't it be cool and a great learning experience if we could get some tester opportunities for them 👍.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)