TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

My Take: Ship Sticks vs checked baggage.

I'll say if flying Air Canada from the US or Canada to your dream trip in Scotland, ship your clubs....Thanks to Air Tags, I can say my clubs sat on the tarmac 3 days in Toronto, went to NY, then to Edinburgh just in time to throw ruined headcovers and towels away and put my clubs back on the plane home. 6 months for any reimbursement and Air Canada must have the worst service in the world. Never again will I fly overseas with clubs.

14 minutes ago, cardia10 said:

I'll say if flying Air Canada from the US or Canada to your dream trip in Scotland, ship your clubs....Thanks to Air Tags, I can say my clubs sat on the tarmac 3 days in Toronto, went to NY, then to Edinburgh just in time to throw ruined headcovers and towels away and put my clubs back on the plane home. 6 months for any reimbursement and Air Canada must have the worst service in the world. Never again will I fly overseas with clubs.

Man that was rough... The Air Tags are helpful, though (well to keep you updated on the bad news). And yeah in that case the extra international cost might've been worth it.

I've noticed some airlines are starting to offer luggage tracking, usually through their apps. Not that it helps expedite anything but at least it's another way to know if you're (expletive deleted 😆) or not.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Just now, cksurfdude said:

Man that was rough... The Air Tags are helpful, though (well to keep you updated on the bad news). And yeah in that case the extra international cost might've been worth it.

I've noticed some airlines are starting to offer luggage tracking, usually through their apps. Not that it helps expedite anything but at least it's another way to know if you're (expletive deleted 😆) or not.

Yep, in the airport with Victor Hovland as his clubs were lost for the Scottish Open...this was a couple years ago while the Open was at St Andrews. He said he could care less about the Scottish but needed them bad for St Andrews.

1 minute ago, cardia10 said:

Yep, in the airport with Victor Hovland as his clubs were lost for the Scottish Open...this was a couple years ago while the Open was at St Andrews. He said he could care less about the Scottish but needed them bad for St Andrews.

Haha well see you got to meet a Tour player IRL!! 😉

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

13 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Haha well see you got to meet a Tour player IRL!! 😉

There were quite a few there but he was one of the nicest as expected. A lot seemed to be on similar flights as us and when they found out I had an air tag, they all became friendly...