Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

High School Team In Need

Good morning everybody. I know this is a long shot but I got a message from the coach who took over the golf program at the high school I attended and their experiencing some growing pains. The short version, they're looking for donations of equipment. Irons, woods whatever. The coaching staff has gone through their own stockpile of gear but currently is facing down 19 kids signing up and trying to outfit the kids who don't have or can't afford their own setups. I've gathered up a couple drivers, several woods, some wedges, iron set, and two bags that I'm gonna drop off and donate from my own hoard as well as buy few dozen balls and bags of tees to help out next time I'm back in town. If anyone is feeling generous and has some spare stuff they'd be willing to ship off to help out some kids and grow the game shoot me a message and I'll pass along the coach's address to ship to. 

If you can't  or don't want to, don't sweat it there's no expectations for anything and any help they do receive will be greatly appreciated just figured I'd try and get the word out for a small southeast Ohio school. 

Currently blowing up my bag setup and changing things out to find something that works.