Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

30 Yards or More in 30 Days or Less Golf Fitness System

Wanted: Motivated person(s) willing to use and review my golf fitness workout system.

Specifically: You must be willing to use the program in full and provide feedback so the system can be IMPROVED. If you see results, I would appreciate a testimonial.

If you are interested in being one of the FIVE (5) Guinea Pigs, reply to this thread. I will then send you a private message with a download link to the program.

In addition, you will get full access to me via email, Facebook, this forum, and twitter for any questions.

Further, if you see success and change in your game and health, I would like to potentially use you on my testimonials page.

Chris

Christian Henning, NASM-CPT, gfs

Vist my blog @ GetGolfFit.com

Follow me on Twitter @GetFitForGolf

Follow me on Facebook

==> Get your FREE Shed Pounds to Shave Strokes workout

728x90-Banner.jpg

Hi Christian,

I would love to try out your program and provide feedback. I just read through your website it sounded like you were talking about me (except for the being a scratch golfer part :) )

My only caveat is that i won't be able to actually test the yardage claims on the course for a while. I live in MN and with the 12" of snow we got last week it will be a while before I can swing a club outdoors. I plan on visiting the simulator from time to time this winter, but that's about it for actually swinging a club.

I'm also curious if there is any type of workout equipment that is needed for your program? I have a workout area setup in the basement and am ready to go, but I only have some dumb bells and resistance bands (was planning on P90x, but I'd love a more golf orientated workout).

A little about myself. I was a hockey player growing up. I played through college and since then it's been a slow and steady downhill road. I was always in the 185-190 range while playing, but now I'm up to 220+ and I don't like it. I used to be very flexible, more so than most of the guys on my team (I could do the splits), but now it's a stretch to even touch my toes. I just want to get back into shape, gain my flexibility back and get under 200lbs again.

Hopefully I can try out your program, but either way I will be working out this winter.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

hckymeyer:

Here is his recommended set of equipment for a home gym:

1. Exercise Bands – these may be purchased affordably from just about any athletic store. However, we highly recommend Bodylastics exercise bands, which come with a lifetime warranty and are highly portable for travel. These can be used instead of dumbbells for most moves, but we have some specificity movements we need them for.

2. Swiss Ball – also called a stability ball. 65cm is a good size to get. This can be deflated and brought along with you on trips.

3. Yoga Mat – nothing fancy here and something not too thick. The thicker the mat, the harder it is to maintain balance. This is for stretching and exercises performed on the ground.

4. Dumbbells - I prefer the hexagon ended dumbbells because they can be used for more complex movements in our advanced golfer workouts. A good range here is 10, 15, 20, 25 pounders for the 30 Yards in 30 Days workouts. You most likely have some already. Another option is the Bowflex Selectech dumbbells listed below.

5. Foam Roller (highly recommended)

hckymeyer:

Here is his recommended set of equipment for a home gym:

1. Exercise Bands – these may be purchased affordably from just about any athletic store. However, we highly recommend Bodylastics exercise bands, which come with a lifetime warranty and are highly portable for travel. These can be used instead of dumbbells for most moves, but we have some specificity movements we need them for.

2. Swiss Ball – also called a stability ball. 65cm is a good size to get. This can be deflated and brought along with you on trips.

3. Yoga Mat – nothing fancy here and something not too thick. The thicker the mat, the harder it is to maintain balance. This is for stretching and exercises performed on the ground.

4. Dumbbells - I prefer the hexagon ended dumbbells because they can be used for more complex movements in our advanced golfer workouts. A good range here is 10, 15, 20, 25 pounders for the 30 Yards in 30 Days workouts. You most likely have some already. Another option is the Bowflex Selectech dumbbells listed below.

5. Foam Roller (highly recommended)

Thanks WD, sounds like I am set up pretty well for this program then. I may need some additional exercise bands, just have the one setup to simulate pullups right now. Went with puzzle piece type rubber garage flooring instead of a workout mat, wanted a little more space. I would just need to get a foam roller. Do you have a link to what that actually is?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I would be interested in trying this out. I recently joined a gym and would love to have some direction on golf specific workouts. That being said I would like to understand your expectations so I can ensure you I will be able to provide full commitment to the program.

WITB

Driver: Calloway Diablo Octane Tour, UST VTS Silver

Hybrids: 16* Taylormade RBZ Tour 16*, 21* TEE XCG-3

Irons: Adams CB1 4-PW, KBS C Taper Lite S

Wedges: Nike VR Pro Forged 52*, 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG3

Grips: Lamkin Crossline Midsize

Ball: Whatever I find, prefer Bridgestone

Wanted: Motivated person(s) willing to use and review my golf fitness workout system.

Specifically: You must be willing to use the program in full and provide feedback so the system can be IMPROVED. If you see results, I would appreciate a testimonial.

If you are interested in being one of the FIVE (5) Guinea Pigs, reply to this thread. I will then send you a private message with a download link to the program.

In addition, you will get full access to me via email, Facebook, this forum, and twitter for any questions.

Further, if you see success and change in your game and health, I would like to potentially use you on my testimonials page.

Chris

I would love to do it for you!! I am a 42 year old former D1 athlete who has stayed in shape. 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, about 15% BF, and I work out with weight 6 days a week (also play basketball 3 days a week.) I would commit whatever time is necessary to give you an honest judgement and opinion of the product.

Christian,

I would be very interested in guinea pigging for you. The workout facility at my club stays open all winter and I am prepping for my offseason routine as we speak. I am a 43 year old 1 hdcp who lost a little bit of speed in the last 18 months and I am recommitting to flexibility and strength gains over the winter. I know I must work on my body to stay competitive, so very curious to see how your program can assist.

Chris

Chris

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Christian,

I don't know what you are looking for so it's hard to say - pick me!

I'll tell you about myself and let you know that I would be very interested in a reasonable fitness program and that I'm very reliable - if I can commit I'll tell you and if you choose me I'll do what you ask. But since I don't know what you're looking for it's hard to commit yet -

So here goes:

I'm a 56 year old guy who's stuck behind a desk much of the day. My primary form of excercise is walking - I walk half an hour five days a week and stretching - several times a day. I also have a non-ambulatory 11 year old child who weighs 70 lbs whom I lift constantly, in and out of vehicles and for toileting numerous times during the course of the day, every day.

I'm about 20 lbs over weight and have experienced a loss of flexibility and strength comesurate with my age. Of course from a golfing perspective this translates into a loss of yardage off the tee and for life a loss of energy in the afternoon from time to time.

I do have a flexible work schedule although I typically work 6 days a week. I have a spare room in my house that currently has some fitness equipment in it. I could easily either join a gym or increase the amount of equipment that I have around the house.

I am in good general overall health - regularly go for physicals, etc, etc.

I would love to participate in a fitness/diet plan in the upcoming year for a variety of reasons - my daughter, my energy for work and finally for my golf game.

If I sound like a possibility I'd love to chat with you some more.

Thanks for the consideration.

Rev. Kev

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Christian,

I don't know what you are looking for so it's hard to say - pick me!

I'll tell you about myself and let you know that I would be very interested in a reasonable fitness program and that I'm very reliable - if I can commit I'll tell you and if you choose me I'll do what you ask. But since I don't know what you're looking for it's hard to commit yet -

So here goes:

I'm a 56 year old guy who's stuck behind a desk much of the day. My primary form of excercise is walking - I walk half an hour five days a week and stretching - several times a day. I also have a non-ambulatory 11 year old child who weighs 70 lbs whom I lift constantly, in and out of vehicles and for toileting numerous times during the course of the day, every day.

I'm about 20 lbs over weight and have experienced a loss of flexibility and strength comesurate with my age. Of course from a golfing perspective this translates into a loss of yardage off the tee and for life a loss of energy in the afternoon from time to time.

I do have a flexible work schedule although I typically work 6 days a week. I have a spare room in my house that currently has some fitness equipment in it. I could easily either join a gym or increase the amount of equipment that I have around the house.

I am in good general overall health - regularly go for physicals, etc, etc.

I would love to participate in a fitness/diet plan in the upcoming year for a variety of reasons - my daughter, my energy for work and finally for my golf game.

If I sound like a possibility I'd love to chat with you some more.

Thanks for the consideration.

Rev. Kev

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Thanks for the opportunity Chris,

I would personally like to try this distance gain program. I golf around 2-3 times a week and have access to a full gym which I visit 2-3 times a week and have gym equipment at home also.

Since I golf and exercise ( My TPI Member ) regularly, this would be a easy process of adding your specific exercises to see if I can gain any distance. I have read and watched videos on Youtube about golf club head speed training and the success it brought to the people trying it.

Let me know if you need my help.

Thanks,

Ryan

logo.jpg

Email: [email protected]

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

Used to be long... 40 years old now and completely out of shape...

Still long as a golfer but so shorter than what I was before.

Competed in Long Drive at a pretty decent level (international wins).

Would love to be back on the LD scene so are you ready to help me?

I have an everyday access to a personal gym.

I have a golf coach I see each week.

I play 3 times a week and practice every day.

Longest drive recorded in competition : 428 yards

Actual driving distance : 340 yards

Hope to read or hear you soon.

Thanks

Christian-

I'm a former NJCAA golfer who still maintains a scratch handicap here in Houston. I would love to be one of your Guinea pigs as i continue to work out 4-5 times a week and practice 7-10 hours/week. I'm 31, 6'3 and 200lbs. I have a healthy skepticism about your product as i feel that i am maxed out on distance. Put me to work and prove me wrong. If you can make me a believer, i have plenty of guys ready to buy what your selling. We don't have winter here so i can provide results right off the bat.

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

I'd like to throw my name in the hat too.

I'm 42 and without a doubt, I need a golf specific exercise regimen. Like revkev, the extent of my current exercise is a half-hour walking several times a week. If I can gain 30 yards that would be spectacular!

I have a 14 handicap and only average 245 off the tee.

Thanks,

BK

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Hi Chris,

Wow, 30 yards in 30 days is some claim, and one I would love to challenge you on. I'm not a short hitter but would not be a monster off the tee either. I would struggle to see how I could find another 30yds on my drive in a year, let alone 30 days, but i'm up for the commitment if you are willing to pick me.

I'm 38, 180lbs and 5'11. I play off 6hc. I work out 5 times a week in the gym, but have tended to opt for the weight training, dumbbell chucking, barbell squatting kind of workout that has built my physique but done little to increase my yardages off the tee. I have often considered how much of a gain in both yardage and consistency I would experience if I focused on a golf-specific exercise routine that would increase my flexibility and strengthen my key areas.

Over the last year I have dropped my handicap from 12 to 6 and have increased my lean weight from 160 to 180lbs. I'm a determined, motivated guy when I put my mind to it. If you say I can significantly increase my yardage by following your structured programme, then you can bet that I will have one heck of a go at doing just that. I have the time (recently lost my job) and the diligence to give it 30 days of full-out effort, keep in contact and report back to you with any comments or thoughts I feel would improve the programme. I will also happily sing your praises to each and every golfer if it works for me.

So to summarise, pick me - I wanna sadlowski the holy crap out of a golf ball.

Hi Chris,

I have been playing golf for about 2 years now and I have always had issues with flexibility. I had Lower Back Fusion 7 years ago so I have rotation issues. I would love to try your system but understand if you would be hesitant due to my past medical procedures. Is a big part of your program rotation? If so, I would have to stay away from it. If it is more overall flexibility I would be game for trying it out.

Thanks for the possible opportunity.

Chris

I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of your Guinea pigs. I have been in a low grade fitness and nutrition program for about one year and ive been looking for something more(hopefully golf specific), to kick to the next level. Im dedicated, and would offer you valuable feedback. I look forward to hearing from u

Perfect, you are in!

I'll be wrapping up the recruiting phase this weekend and will send out notifications Monday on where to download the materials you need to get started.

As for the equipment, dumbbells will do, and if it's all you have, I can give you work arounds on exercises that require equipment you may not have..

Thanks for the reply!

Hi Christian,

I would love to try out your program and provide feedback. I just read through your website it sounded like you were talking about me (except for the being a scratch golfer part :) )

My only caveat is that i won't be able to actually test the yardage claims on the course for a while. I live in MN and with the 12" of snow we got last week it will be a while before I can swing a club outdoors. I plan on visiting the simulator from time to time this winter, but that's about it for actually swinging a club.

I'm also curious if there is any type of workout equipment that is needed for your program? I have a workout area setup in the basement and am ready to go, but I only have some dumb bells and resistance bands (was planning on P90x, but I'd love a more golf orientated workout).

A little about myself. I was a hockey player growing up. I played through college and since then it's been a slow and steady downhill road. I was always in the 185-190 range while playing, but now I'm up to 220+ and I don't like it. I used to be very flexible, more so than most of the guys on my team (I could do the splits), but now it's a stretch to even touch my toes. I just want to get back into shape, gain my flexibility back and get under 200lbs again.

Hopefully I can try out your program, but either way I will be working out this winter.

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Perfect, you are in!

I'll be wrapping up the recruiting phase this weekend and will send out notifications Monday on where to download the materials you need to get started.

As for the equipment, dumbbells will do, and if it's all you have, I can give you work arounds on exercises that require equipment you may not have..

Thanks for the reply!

Can everything be done as effectively with just the bands/stability ball/roller if we don't have dumbbells?

The expectations are that you do the full program to the letter. There are two avenues, a 30-day and a 60-day. Based on the difficulty of the workout program, I recommend everyone start with the beginner and do the full 60-days. However, those who are in decent shape can do one month. These are not easy workouts.

Stretching, flexibility are big parts of this program and will be required.

After the 30 or 60 days I do have other programs you can migrate to. I like people to change their routines and not do the same workouts more than 4 weeks (unless they are progressive).

Chris

I would be interested in trying this out. I recently joined a gym and would love to have some direction on golf specific workouts. That being said I would like to understand your expectations so I can ensure you I will be able to provide full commitment to the program.

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Yes, if you do not have dumbbells, you can use bands. I will need to rework some of the exercises for you though just to make sure we aren't doing anything crazy where you could get hurt. We can address this next week.

Chris

Can everything be done as effectively with just the bands/stability ball/roller if we don't have dumbbells?

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Let's see what we can do.

Obviously, the more sport specific we are, we should see some results and improvements.

It's great that you exercise the way you do. I recommend rotating workout styles every 3 to 4 months just to keep your body guessing and adapting and growing.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Wow, 30 yards in 30 days is some claim, and one I would love to challenge you on. I'm not a short hitter but would not be a monster off the tee either. I would struggle to see how I could find another 30yds on my drive in a year, let alone 30 days, but i'm up for the commitment if you are willing to pick me.

I'm 38, 180lbs and 5'11. I play off 6hc. I work out 5 times a week in the gym, but have tended to opt for the weight training, dumbbell chucking, barbell squatting kind of workout that has built my physique but done little to increase my yardages off the tee. I have often considered how much of a gain in both yardage and consistency I would experience if I focused on a golf-specific exercise routine that would increase my flexibility and strengthen my key areas.

Over the last year I have dropped my handicap from 12 to 6 and have increased my lean weight from 160 to 180lbs. I'm a determined, motivated guy when I put my mind to it. If you say I can significantly increase my yardage by following your structured programme, then you can bet that I will have one heck of a go at doing just that. I have the time (recently lost my job) and the diligence to give it 30 days of full-out effort, keep in contact and report back to you with any comments or thoughts I feel would improve the programme. I will also happily sing your praises to each and every golfer if it works for me.

So to summarise, pick me - I wanna sadlowski the holy crap out of a golf ball.

Follow me on Facebook

728x90-Banner.jpg

Christian,

From your follow ups I am very motivated and would certainly be able to participate in your program. Further more since I live in Florida and have excess time in January and February we could immediately test the results of the program on the golf course.

Please do consider me and thanks for the possibility.

Kevin

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Hi Chris,

I'm game and motivated!

Do you have any women yet?

I'd love to give it a go!

Julie

It's not enough just to swing at the ball.

You've got to loosen your girdle and let 'er fly.

Babe Zaharias

Hi Chris. I would love to be one of your guinea pigs. I am 44 and live in the DR so I am able to golf all year. I am a 5 handicap and what is holding me from being lower is distance. I average about 220 off the tee but am very accurate with all my clubs. I am just getting back to golf after two recent surgeries on my left leg (melanoma) and have promised myself that I am going to start working out in order to give myself some more distance off the tee. Please consider me for your trial. I can send you any other needed information upon request. Thanks for your time.

Tom Whitehead

"Plexico"

Honestly...I have been looking into yoga and i started getting back into the gym but tired of the old time T bar back workouts and bench presses. still love me some squats but they get old too. I have been looking for a golf related workout regimen and something time efficent. currently I am up at 3:30 just to squeeze in the work. knowing all it takes is a half hour this could easliy fit into my day even at lunch at work.

Archived