Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,651 signups
Equipment Type: Sun Glasses
Vendor: Sundogs

Testers Wanted!

IMG_9293_1600x.webp

About Sundog Eyewear:

A Calgary-based company founded in 1983, Sundog is dedicated to providing high-quality, performance-driven sunglasses for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. Sundog has a focus on superior protection, clarity, and comfort. Their products are designed to meet the unique needs of golfers, runners, and cyclists, as well as those who enjoy other outdoor activities.

What Makes Sundogs Different?

Sundogs work to advance their technologies and materials in their eyewear. This is highlighted by their proprietary TrueBlue and Polarized lenses. These lenses "reduce glare and provide crystal-clear vision, allowing you to see more clearly and comfortably in bright sunlight."

Sundog History:

With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Sundog has earned a reputation for excellence in design, innovation, and customer service. Its products are sold worldwide, and the company continues to expand its reach while staying true to its core values of performance, quality, and innovation.

135411-billy-83-main_0a27e061-a79b-4b09-847e-a55384cbaaea_700x.webp

Straight From Sundogs: Introducing TrueBlue

"Sundog's latest innovation is TrueBlue, a lens technology that provides enhanced visual clarity and color contrast, making it easier to see and track objects in bright sunlight. With TrueBlue, you'll experience a whole new level of visual performance and protection, allowing you to perform your best in any outdoor activity."

137430-axe-main_5fadcd41-9f41-4f22-b66d-c34930f49799_700x.webp

What’s Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will need six golfers to test, review, and keep the newly released Sundogs eyewear! Selected testers will receive two pairs of Sundogs eyewear with the choice of several models. One pair will include the TrueBlue Polarized Plus lenses, while the other will be non-polarized to help compare and contrast the difference between the two lenses. Sundogs has a long history and reputation, and we want you to put these new innovations to the test! These options will include the ACE, BILL 83, and GENIUS Sundog models.

162423-ellwood-52-front_500x.webp

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Open to golfers in North America
*Registration closes Mar. 15
*Testers announced on the Forum Mar. 19

117 Comments

Living in Texas translates into the  consistent wearing of sunglasses for golf, attending sporting activities (big NCAA softball fan), and generally for all outdoor activities.  The TrueBlue line offers both good looks and new technology, so having the opportunity to test them would be a huge honor.  

I’m very interested in these glasses. I have green sensitive eyes and live in SWLA. Great sunglasses that don’t distort the ground are a must down here year round. 

I’m very interested in these glasses. I have green sensitive eyes and live in SWLA. Great sunglasses that don’t distort the ground are a must down here year round. 

I bought a pair of Sundogs MANY years ago. Loved them! Great value. Less glare than the several pairs of Oakleys that I own. They just don't hug the hat like Oakleys do.  ...Unfortunately, none of them are any good to me. My old eyes need prescription lenses. 🙈

I Have been wearing sun glasses every time I play golf for approximately 20 years.  My sunglasses are REVO and I think they are pretty good.   I would love to try and compare the "true blue" polarized enhancement versus the non-true blue and compare the visual differences.   I struggle following the ball in the air, especially when hit by the longer players.     THANKS for the opportunity...  I think it will be a great review.       

Unfortunately, I am only interested in testing these sunglasses if the company offers models for those of us with larger noggins.  

My hat size is a minimum of a 7 1/2, most of that includes a wide face.

If I purchase normal sunglasses, they usually break near the center of the nose-piece after a few rounds.

I also suffer pain around the ears after 2 hours or so.

🫤  🙄  🙁  😵‍💫   🫤  🙄  🙁  😵‍💫   🫤  🙄  🙁  😵‍💫

As a recent cataract surgery patient, I have become a sunglasses expert/critic/coinsurer.   On and off the course I am now wearing sunglasses whenever I am outdoors.  I now have a greater awareness of eyewear, more so than ever in my personal life experience.

Sunglasses are now a requirement of daily life, I currently own six pairs.  I use four different pairs depending upon light condition and tasks. If you believe that your product is superior, I will give honest opinions.

This is a test of Sunglasses, more so than golf abilities. That assures me that I would be as capable as any member of My Golf Spy to give an informed review of this product.  In spite of years experience golfing, club repair, and sales I question my quafications in some golf topics.  I have no reservations about judgements, on the topic of sunglasses..  

Please consider me as a protentional tester.

I would love to test these out. I currently use Oakley polarize and can tell the difference. It would be nice to find out there is another company marking just as great of a product at a reduced cost. The replacement lenses are what these glasses cost normally. Hope to be able to be one of the chosen six. 

I’ve been a sunglass snob for quite some time. I have only owned Oakleys and would be hard to sell on something other than them. Currently have two pairs of Oakleys (Halfjacket 2.0's with the Red Prizm XLJ lenses and a pair of black Plaintiffs with dark grey lenses) that I rotate depending on the light I will experience or if I’m playing golf. The red lenses seem to help me see the red ball I play. Lens and build quality of the frames have been hard to match when it comes to Oakley. Maybe Sundogs can have something close for a slightly better price. 

Edit:

Also looking through the listed options I am not seeing all of them on the Sundogs' website. The Bill83 frames are on there but the other two options seem to not be. I even tried searching for them with no results being found. As I stated I am something of a sunglass snob and want to make sure not only do my sunglasses function well but they must fit well all while having the right look too. Hopefully I guessed correctly on the style that I picked.

This Test is now closed to further comments.