Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

FULL FACE!!!!! YESSSS!

WHY THESE ARENT STANDARD I HAVE NOOOOOO IDEA!

This is definitely a great one. Loooooove my wedges! And I'm particularly interested in the sole grinds. It's hard to find newer ones that fit what I like without taking off an eighth inch of metal somewheres.

Also, I reeeeeeally wanna try a Spyder as well haha. Despite the 8 putters I have, I've never had the opportunity to try one.

I currently play the 2023 model P770's and have just been talking to my fitter about switching to graphite shafts in them.  This would be a great opportunity to do just that.  

Good luck to everyone that signs up.  The CB's look awesome and very reminiscent of the old RAC "coin forged" heads.  I need more help these days though 🤣

Whoop whoop!! Very nice opportunity to test the new ones!!! Currently use the Taylormade P790 2023 and the Taylormade MG4 wedges 

Hope the luck is with me

This Test is now closed to further comments.