Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Testers
Equipment Type: Shot Tracking
Vendor: Arccos Golf

image.png

Want to contribute to the data MyGolfSpy collects?

Welcome to Testers Wanted where we recruit readers like you for objective feedback on products that roll into HQ throughout the year!

When it comes to golf data and analytics specific to your game, Arccos Caddie is the industry’s gold standard. The thinking is that golfer's can best improve with access to individualized data that leverages the industry's largest on-course data set.

Because data-driven objective testing is what we do, we need some of you to assess and report back to us at MyGolfSpy.

New to the forum? Want to increase your chances of being selected for testing? Here is a link to a guide which lays it all out for you and will allow you to know exactly how, why and who we select for testing here: How to Become a Tester

Congrats to our 4 testers
@DiscipleofPenick

@Getoffmylawn
@MyWifesSwingCoach
@Ben_Howell34

For all test updates and reviews please go to the following thread: 

42 Comments

On 9/15/2022 at 3:24 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Congrats to our testers for the Arccos Caddie Bundle!
@DiscipleofPenick
@tommc23
@Getoffmylawn
@Ben_Howell34

Looking forward to their reviews and work with these as we get to follow their games via arccos and see if it helps them improve their games like it has for many of us!

Ditto! Looking forward to the compare/contrast against other platforms you may have used previously

Congrats to the testers. My new Ping G 425s came with the Arccos grips. I’m really curious where are they will come down in their review and whether I will agree. The ongoing annual cost is the biggest sticking point for me in terms of determining value.

I have been putting my own clubs together for about 40 years now. Big fan of Tom Wishon components.  He is semi retired now but his club heads are still available via Diamond Golf Ltd in the UK. I get club heads pre-bent to 3 degrees flat which suits my swing.  I am a bit vertically challenged. 

I would like to be a tester of the iron shafts from Japan.  Thank You,  Jim

8 minutes ago, Jim L said:

I have been putting my own clubs together for about 40 years now. Big fan of Tom Wishon components.  He is semi retired now but his club heads are still available via Diamond Golf Ltd in the UK. I get club heads pre-bent to 3 degrees flat which suits my swing.  I am a bit vertically challenged. 

I would like to be a tester of the iron shafts from Japan.  Thank You,  Jim

Thank you Jim for the post on the forum. Unfortunately this is the wrong thread for the test and the test is only open to North America testers. 

Just purchased a set of these. Hoping to get out and swing them this January. Curious about the technology and future of this type of device. 

Looking forward to the testers feedback. 

Second season with Arrco.When they work they're great. when they don't they are a distraction and then you start wondering if it's going to work part of the time all the time or even start. The people in customer service are great but they work when we work so no real time help. send e-mail

This Test is now closed to further comments.

105 Comments

Good luck to all.  I currently use Golf Pad with the golf tags.  I would like to see if this system would help even more.  Gof Pad has helped me improve by showing me my actual distances and my weaknesses.

Currently using a Garmin Watch and a Bushnell laser.  Would love to try these on my new Mizzy Irons.  Play 3 to 4 times a week (retired), so I can give these things a real workout.

Thanks,

Rich

Currently using Shot Scope sensors and watch.  Shot Scope has shown me good information on distance for each club.  This has been helpful when changing clubs in my bag.  Interested to see how Arccos compares especially on putts and shots around the green. 

Have used the Arccos sensors for a few rounds now and I can say they are damn impressive! Only downfall is how fast my Apple Watch dies when I’m playing 18 and I have it connected to register the shots. When I play an 18, it’s all phone now. But a quick 9 I’m using my watch for sure

Would love the chance at testing the Arccos system. Have read much about it and the stats that it collects. Would be interesting to see those stats and how it can help improve my game by getting real game situation yardage stats and all. 

On 9/2/2022 at 7:37 PM, Lacassem said:

Love the arccos even without the stats enjoy the shot tracking.

good luck all!

I struggle with club distance consistently, what club to choose with real distance. Would really like to track clubs and shots so I can use data to make a club choice!!!

I hear a lot about Arccos but unfortunately have never tried such a a product. I have been hovering around a 10 handicap. I would imagine their product would provide some insight to my game to help me improve. 

I haven’t been a tester at all yet, but you have to enter to participate to have a chance.

Good luck to all that enter.