Testers Wanted! Volvik Golf Balls ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
238 signups
Equipment Type: Driver
Vendor: Teeless

Teeless Driver

There’s a plethora of golf infomercials. Is the Teeless Golf Driver the one that actually helps golfers?

Screenshot 2023-04-05 22.50.12.png

It was tested at MyGolfSpy in the Lab Series, but we want to see what you our forum members think!

Every infomercial golf product claims it can help golfers. Teeless is no different. It targets golfers who struggle with fairway woods and swing below 100 mph.

Despite being 13 degrees of loft, the Teeless Driver is designed to limit fat or chunky shots and essentially be a better option versus your current 3-wood or driver. Hitting the ball higher is the goal, especially from tight lies. Many higher-handicap golfers struggle with this.

In terms of where you can use the Teeless, it is more of a “where can you not use it?” Off the tee box, fairway, rough sand or even out of a divot, it is supposed to be forgiving and easy to hit.

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

56 Comments

I'm looking forward to seeing our membership give this product a thorough test out... do the claims hold true?  Is it a surprised dark horse addition to the bag?  Is there a specific style of golfer that may benefit from the (T)Less Driver?  We will soon find out... click on the box above to put your name into the list of applicants... you may be chosen to be the MYGOLFSPY Official Tester for the (T)Less Driver.

30 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

So looking forward to a few of you finding the fairway with this. Less swimming for me! Good luck applicants.

Had said the Mid-Atlantic MGS Forum member meetup should give this driver a try and know you are trying to work out your travel plans.  With any luck maybe we can see how much this driver in the hands of someone with low swing speed can limit the amount of swimming you get to do that weekend.  💦

2 minutes ago, Chad Parmer said:

Think this is real? How many of you posting on here ever won a test product? Just being real brah!

I know @fixyurdivot and I were testers last year for the Stewart Q Follow trolley which you can read about here:

If you would like to know how to become a tester for the products on the forum there's a great thread here. Be sure to read the first post, it has all the good information.

As for the (T) Less driver sign-up, I want to say thank you to MyGolfSpy and (T) Less golf for giving our forum members a chance to review this product. It's a different test compared to tests I've seen since I've been here, but I think it could be a very interesting one. We've all seen infomercials and the claims they make about their products and I think this is a great way to put their claims to the test. Will they use it exclusively of the tee or will it be perfect for those second shots into par 5's?

Good luck to all who apply!

43 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Allow me to answer this for ya. Nobody “WINS” a test product. Members are selected to test, review, and keep products.

There is a thread about how we choose testers that I will find and link below. Give it a read. 

@sirchunksalot beat me to the link above. 

Whoa!!! Not trying to ruffle feathers my man! Just asking! A lot of B.S. out there. Glad to see something legit. Bad day on course better than a good day at work! Holla!

25 minutes ago, Chad Parmer said:

All good brother! Just asking! Not trying to ruffle feathers. Bad day on course better than a good day at work!

I earned testing three times. Had to decline one of them. It’s an honor to test and a commitment. Good luck. Hope you get to help the forum by being a tester. 🙂 

31 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Looks like a very interesting product for some to test.

Good luck to all those who apply, and looking forward to the results those chosen will provide.

Work schedule and a recent knee injury seem to have delayed my official start to any golf season this year.

I hope the knee gets to feeling better soon, Robert. 

10 hours ago, Chad Parmer said:

Think this is real? How many of you posting on here ever won a test product? Just being real brah!

Not going to pile on. Too bad you felt this way and hope you see what this forum is about.

We are extremely transparent about how we select testers and that is part of what sets our forum apart from others. 

We have an awesome community here and with some 20+ more tests this season and counting we will need lots of testers.

However, members must be involved and active to be selected. 

No profile picture = no selection (I see you have one so good start!)

Only post in testing sign up threads? Likely not to be selected. 

The Forum Staff select each tester and debate/discuss each short list candidate to make sure we feel we have the proper members for each test. 

We also actively work to get new members involved in testing as they are extremely fun experiences if not a lot of work as well. 

We will announce testers each Tuesday (sometimes Wednesday) and new tests will be announced Thursdays typically unless we have multiple that week or the OEM has requested a certain date. 

If you have questions ask! This is a proud community as well and I can see how calling it fake or a contest can rub some the wrong way. As mentioned these aren't something to win or contests. That's for social media stuff. 

Member Testing is as I said fun though!

This Test is now closed to further comments.